Dr. Jordan Williams, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Dr. Williams

Dr. Jordan Williams, DPT is a physical therapist in Flagstaff, AZ. He specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Williams accepts

Dr. Williams accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Williams treats your condition or procedure

4.3

Dr. Williams?
Dr. Williams' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jordan Williams, DPT
I had a very good experience with Dr. Williams and would recommend him. I felt that he listened to me and developed a good plan of care. I went twice a week for a few weeks and also did exercises at home, which may have also contributed to the healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Williams, DPT?
He was very attentive and listen to me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Williams, DPT?
Dr Jordan was exceptional. Really wonderful experience. Very knowledgeable, the office is clean and well equipped. I was able to get effective treatment and back to work in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend Dr Jordan!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Williams, DPT?
Jordan has helped me with my low back, neck, & now my right foot issues. He always takes time to evaluate & explain what's going on including pictures so I can work with him in targeting the appropriate muscle. The exercises he gives are very specific targeting the affected area to restore health and balance. I notice a difference in the first couple of sessions. I've recommended Jordan to a couple friends and they too had good results. Bottom line I'll continue to refer people to Jordan!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Williams, DPT?
I came in after pulling my hamstring January 2018 and he knew exactly what exercises I needed to help stretch that hamstring out. He evaluated me and was very thorough as to what his findings were. I am on week 5 and alread feel 10x better. I highly recommend Jordan and his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Williams, DPT?
I spent over $500 out of pocket and felt worse in the end then when I went in. I don't feel Jordan really took the time to investigate and understand the root cause of my pain, and just gave me the regular PT exercises given to so many others. I did these exercises daily, but with no change in my discomfort and pain. In addition, he often has his volunteer staff working with you, and doesn't write down what he wants you to do; you just have to remember it all. Not a good experience!
Hi There. We are so sorry that you had a bad...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jordan Williams, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Williams?

Compare Providers