Jordan Stemer, PA

Jordan Stemer, PA

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Jordan Stemer, PA is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Dyer, IN.

919 Main St Ste 204

Dyer, IN 46311

• Priority Health
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Jordan Stemer

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Jordan Stemer does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Education data for Jordan Stemer is unavailable at this time.

Jordan Stemer has no awards or honors listed.

Jordan Stemer has no media or publications listed.

Jordan Stemer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jordan Stemer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jordan Stemer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jordan Stemer to family and friends
2.8
Jordan Stemer's Performance
    FAIR
Crown Point, IN |
Waited almost an hr to see her. She was in and out of the room in 10 minutes. I had a small (pin point size) raised white dot that annoyed me on my leg. While it wasn't cancerous, she said she could easily remove it. She acted as if it was no big deal at all. Two weeks later I have a scab the size of a dime and redness around it the size of a quarter. I called her office explaining that I thought it could be infected, no call back. Sent her an email 3 days later, still no reply!
Valparaiso, In |
She doesn't spend time listening to your issues or what works for you. I've never had such a difficult time getting the care I need, and I've had dermatology issues since I was a child. I know what works and what doesn't for me. Then she kept referring me to other drs whom she was friends with so that she did t have to address the issue. I wish I could put 0 stars. Absolutely worthless!
in Munster, In |
She was great. My face was really messed up with shingles and I was in terrible pain. She and everyone else in that office were kind, proffessonal and patient. She was very detailed in her explanation of the problem, medications, solutions and prognosis. Three hours out of her office, I have relief.
in Highland, IN |
Doesn't really care about your concerns if she doesn't think the problem is bad. For example, I suffer from moderate acne and have tried numerous options in the past - none of which were working. She was in and out of the room in 10 minutes without letting me get any words in and just re-prescribed an option I had already tried in a higher dosage. She will prescribe strong medications without the patient's best interest in mind.
in Highland, IN |
I came to her with a mark on my face. She took a sample for a biopsy and then we found out I had skin cancer. She was AWESOME and she has an excellent bedside manner. She validates you and listens to you. I will always be grateful for her getting me through that period in my life.
Have you seen Jordan Stemer, PA?
Are you Jordan Stemer?