Dr. Joon Park, DDS

Dr. Joon Park, DDS

Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Joon Park, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Scarsdale, NY and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery in 2012 and practices endodontics.Read his story

112 Westminster Rd

Scarsdale, NY 10583

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Park

Dr. Park's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Park "My name is Dr. Joon Park. I was born and raised until I was 16 in Seoul, Korea. I spent the rest of my teenage years and most of my 20s in Maryland. I was a snowboard instructor, computer programmer, jeweler/watch maker, then I finally found my career as a dentist. I received my bachelor's and dental degree (D.D.S) at University of Maryland Baltimore. I decided to devote two more years to study Endodontics in more depth at University of Pennsylvania. I love what I do and I strive to become a caring and humanistic doctor who can truly connect with the patients. I am also passionate in advancing my clinical skills and knowledge everyday. I am happy that the field of endodontics is my life's fulfilling study and profession!"

This content was provided by Dr. Park "Our mission is to deliver the highest quality care by applying sound scientific principles with compassion, ethics, & optimal communication."

• Endodontics

• Infections
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries

• Apicoectomy
  • Root Canal
  • Root Canal Retreatment
  • Tooth Replant

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Park has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Park has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Park does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Park and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Park to family and friends
based on 13 total reviews (10 with comments)

Dr. Park's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Yonkers, NY
I was in excruciating pain that kept me awake for two nights. My dentist was away for vacation and the answering service gave me All County Endodontics' phone number. Dr. Park was kind enough to bring me in after hours. My tooth had an infection and root canal treatment was started right away. Dr....more
in Yonkers, NY
If you need a root canal, don't look further. Dr. Park was very patient and kind. I was super nervous to be seen by someone new but he put me at ease. I hope I don't but if I need another root canal, I am definitely coming back to Dr. Park.
in New Haven, CT
Going to have a procedure of any kind is very difficult but Dr.Joon Park and his team are above the rest! I would highly recommend their services to all.
in Larchmont, NY
All County Endodontics made my root canal a great experience. The staff was extremely nice and helpful making for a great experience. Dr. Park was also fantastic taking time to answer any questions and explain the procedure. Would highly recommend ACE!
He performed a root canal for me, and while they are never pleasant, Dr. Park was extremely gentle and helped calm me by explaining steps and showing great concern for my comfort. I have had a root canal previously from another dentist and the experience there was much different. when I recently...more