Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Joon Park, DDS
My name is Dr. Joon Park. I was born and raised until I was 16 in Seoul, Korea. I spent the rest of my teenage years and most of my 20s in Maryland. I was a snowboard instructor, computer programmer, jeweler/watch maker, then I finally found my career as a dentist. I received my bachelor's and dental degree (D.D.S) at University of Maryland Baltimore. I decided to devote two more years to study Endodontics in more depth at University of Pennsylvania. I love what I do and I strive to become a caring and humanistic doctor who can truly connect with the patients. I am also passionate in advancing my clinical skills and knowledge everyday. I am happy that the field of endodontics is my life's fulfilling study and profession!

112 Westminster Rd

Scarsdale, NY 10583

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Park

This content was provided by Dr. Park "Our mission is to deliver the highest quality care by applying sound scientific principles with compassion, ethics, & optimal communication."

• Endodontics

• Infections
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries

• Apicoectomy
  • Root Canal
  • Root Canal Retreatment
  • Tooth Replant

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Park has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Park has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Park does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Park and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Park to family and friends
Dr. Park's Performance
in Yonkers, NY |
I was in excruciating pain that kept me awake for two nights. My dentist was away for vacation and the answering service gave me All County Endodontics' phone number. Dr. Park was kind enough to bring me in after hours. My tooth had an infection and root canal treatment was started right away. Dr. Park was patient, caring, and extremely skillful. I did not feel anything! I was finally able to sleep without pain in 3 days. I cannot thank him enough.
in Yonkers, NY |
If you need a root canal, don't look further. Dr. Park was very patient and kind. I was super nervous to be seen by someone new but he put me at ease. I hope I don't but if I need another root canal, I am definitely coming back to Dr. Park.
in New Haven, CT |
Going to have a procedure of any kind is very difficult but Dr.Joon Park and his team are above the rest! I would highly recommend their services to all.
in Larchmont, NY |
All County Endodontics made my root canal a great experience. The staff was extremely nice and helpful making for a great experience. Dr. Park was also fantastic taking time to answer any questions and explain the procedure. Would highly recommend ACE!
He performed a root canal for me, and while they are never pleasant, Dr. Park was extremely gentle and helped calm me by explaining steps and showing great concern for my comfort. I have had a root canal previously from another dentist and the experience there was much different. when I recently saw my general dentist for a cleaning, he commented that one of the root canals was done MUCH better than the other, and not surprisingly, it was the one done by Dr. Park. I highly recommend Dr.Park!
in Spring Valley, NY |
I just saw Dr J. Park for a root canal on Friday - AMAZING. I've had one before so believe me I know what I am talking about! I hate going to the dentist and I was very nervous to go to someone new. He put me at ease due to his confidence, professionalism and patience. He explained everything to me and was precise and very detailed in his process. I don't plan to have another root canal but if I ever do I know where I will be going. If you are in need of a root canal don't look any further.
Ft Lee, NJ |
Dr. Park was very friendly and welcoming, and his technique was gentle and precise without pain. I had tooth pain in my molar and bicuspid, and while other dental offices recommended a root canal, he was able to treat it successfully without requiring a root canal for my case. I was glad that he gave a very honest professional assessment and was able to produce a good outcome.
in Bronx |
Dr. Park is amazing! He explained everything in detail throughout the whole process. He is so gentle. I did not even feel the needle going in. I am a big baby when it comes to my teeth, but I did not feel anything and I was so comfortable. Throughout the whole root canal he was asking me if I was okay. I had absolutely no pain that night after the root canal or today. Thank you for the positive experienceMakes me realize what a clown I have been going to for all these years.
in Scarsdale |
Dr. Park is excellent, and I'm very impressed with this practice as a whole. I needed an apicoectomy, and he did a terrific job. He is very thorough and inspires a lot of confidence. Today I went in because I was having some concerns about a recurring issue, and he got to the root (no pun intended) of the problem. Now, I'm confident that the problem will be gone for good, and I'm so grateful for his expertise.
in Tarrytown, NY |
Dr. Joon Park is part of the All County Endodontics practice in Scarsdale, NY. I was a patient of his for root canal procedure in August 2017, referred by my primary dentist. Dr. Park was very rude and condescending, and despite me telling him multiple times that the nitrous oxide was not flowing, he continued on with the procedure. At one point, he YELLED at me that I was not feeling any pain (despite the pain I KNEW I was experiencing), 'You are just nervous'. I was verbally intimidated.
Dear Patricia, Thank you for your feedback. Negative feedbacks give me opportunities to acknowledge my mistakes and grow. I would like to apologize first if I made you feel that way. I had no intention of giving such a negative impression. If I can, I would much appreciate a chance to speak to you. Thank you again.
Have you seen Dr. Joon Park, DDS?

Visit Dr. Park