Dr. Jonathan Zimbardo, DC

Dr. Jonathan Zimbardo, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Jonathan Zimbardo, DC is a chiropractor in Eastchester, NY and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic in 1989 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.Read his story

274 White Plains Rd

Eastchester, NY 10709

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Zimbardo

Dr. Zimbardo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Zimbardo "I have been interested in chiropractic sine the age of 14. I decided to become a doctor when I had an injury that no one could help me with, and a chiropractor did. I have furthered my degree with specialties in Neurology, Sports Injuries, Whiplash Injuries, and Pregnancy/Infant treatments. I am dedicated to my patients and will go to great lengths to get them well as soon as I can."

This content was provided by Dr. Zimbardo "All my patients are treated as if they were my family."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Neurology

Dr. Zimbardo does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Iona College
  • Diacn, Fiacn
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Accleration/Deceleration Injuries, Pregnancy/Infant Care
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Dr. Zimbardo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zimbardo has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Zimbardo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zimbardo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zimbardo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zimbardo to family and friends

Dr. Zimbardo's Performance

Dr. Zimbardo Says:
"

Please note I will try my best to get all my patients well as soon as I can. But you must be willing to follow the doctors recommendations, and be understanding of his/her specific condition. Not all patients are alike. All patients are treated as individuals with personalized care.

"

Friendly, knowlagable and helpful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I was resistant to going to chiropractors but the pain got so bad, my parish priest told me about Dr. Zimbardo and I went with the what do I have to lose? attitude. I was wrong. On my first visit Dr. Z spent a half hour or so setting expectations with medical logic behind it that was easy to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
He is very considerate, and very knowledgeable of his industry and his care for patients. His office staff and himself are very accommodating and very pleasant. I have been there twice and will continue to go because I have been treated with such great care! Dr. Zimbardo really is a gem in the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
19 years of service with DR. Z There is no one I would trust other than him. He has never not seen me an even on Christmas day he had me come to his house to help me manage my pain. No other Doctor would even get back to you on Christmas Day.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Zimbardo truly cares about the wellbeing of his patients. He takes time to speak with you,answers questions and teaches you about your body. He is excellent with children. My 2 year old loves seeing Dr. Zimbardo and asks to go to his office.
Are you Dr. Zimbardo?