Dr. Jonathan Rudiger, PSY.D

Dr. Jonathan Rudiger, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  ·
Dr. Jonathan Rudiger, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Brentwood, TN and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Virginia Consortium Program In Clinical Psychology in 2010 and specializes in clinical psychology, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read his story

104 Eastpark Dr Ste 300

Brentwood, TN 37027

Learn about Dr. Rudiger

Dr. Rudiger's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rudiger "SATURDAY hours available! I have been practicing psychotherapy in diverse settings for 10 years. I completed my residency at Vanderbilt University and served as an expert consultant for NBC's Today Show. As a psychologist, I have the opportunity to help people understand and navigate very difficult situations. I help my patients develop insight into problems that prevent them from feeling whole and complete. By reading between the lines and exploring the complexity of physical and mental health we are able to finally resolve long-standing concerns. I look forward to helping you find the answers you're looking for! I have extensive specialized training that I received during my internship, residency, and the years I spent at Vanderbilt. I encourage you to demand more from mental health providers and seek the tailored and specialized treatment you deserve. Please call or email regarding questions about treatment, payment, or other inquires."

This content was provided by Dr. Rudiger "I approach therapy with a focus on understanding the "whole person," which involves a detailed assessment of physiological and psychological issues. I tailor my treatment approach to meet the needs of the individual or couple. We will examine: sleep, nutrition, activity level, family history, relationships, occupational stress, and coping skills."

• Clinical Psychology
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Health Psychology
  • Individual Counseling
  • Life Coaching
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Relationship Counseling

Dr. Rudiger does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Old Dominion University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Virginia Consortium Program In Clinical Psychology
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Vanderbilt University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Vanderbilt University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Rudiger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rudiger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rudiger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rudiger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rudiger's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rudiger to family and friends

Dr. Rudiger's Performance

Dr. Rudiger Says:
"

I value feedback from my patients as part of my investment in providing the best quality care possible. Please provide feedback so that I can continue to improve my practice and offer the best treatments available.

"

Excellent psychologist. Insightful and professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very good experience. Happy with my results. Really like the new office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I came to see Dr. Rudiger after having a terrible divorce and he helped me to reclaim my life and get back to being me. He is calm, insightful, and caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone struggling with depression or challenges with life transitions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1