Jonathan Lee, NP

Jonathan Lee, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Jonathan Lee, NP is a nurse practitioner in Antioch, TN. He specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.Read his story

5380 Hickory Hollow Pkwy Ste 100

Antioch, TN 37013

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Health Net

Learn about Jonathan Lee

Jonathan Lee's bio

This content was provided by Jonathan Lee "Jonathan Lee, board-certified family nurse practitioner (AANP), grew up in Southeastern Kentucky in a small coal mining community. He began his career in healthcare in 1992 and has worked in multiple areas of patient care, including the emergency department and in administration. In 2001, he moved to Franklin, Tennessee, to start his career with HCA. Before transitioning to family medicine with TriStar Medical Group, he was the Director of Cardiovascular Services at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center. He received his education from the University of Kentucky, the University of Phoenix and Austin Peay State University. Jon continues to work collaboratively with our physicians to provide preventative and health maintenance to the Antioch/Nashville areas. He sees patients of all ages and treats most all conditions as well as acute illness. He is accepting new patients. "

This content was provided by Jonathan Lee "TriStar Medical Group and Family Practice at Cane Ridge provides exceptional healthcare for your entire family - from newborns to adults. We look forward to providing you and your family comprehensive medical care in a friendly and caring environment. Our practice is affiliated with Southern Hills Medical Center and StoneCrest Medical Center, part of the TriStar Family of Hospitals and Physicians. We are accepting new patients and offer same day appointments.

Each day of life is a blessing. My philosophy is to provide each person I meet with respect, dignity, and the opportunity to make a difference in their lives by providing constructive education, convenient service and quality health."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Jonathan Lee does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Austin Peay State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2011

Jonathan Lee has no awards or honors listed.

Jonathan Lee has no media or publications listed.

Jonathan Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jonathan Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jonathan Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jonathan Lee to family and friends

Jonathan Lee's Performance

I recently had a new patient visit with Jonathan Lee. I was seen very quickly. Jonathan Lee was one of the nicest doctors I have met with. He answered all my questions clearly, never made any judgmental comments to me about my bad habits (which is not true with most doctors) and the visit was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Jon!

Good Nice NP, I can always get in to see him when I'm sick. Thank You

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Jonathan is an amazing NP. He has always treated me as a person and not a number. He listens when I'm telling him what I feel is wrong. He has never not responded to me when I call in. Jonathan actually cares about his patients. He was referred to me by a friend of mine and I'm so glad I took...more

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Jonathan Lee is very caring and finds time to ask you questions about your visit, as he reads the notes of your former visits. You don't feel rushed with your appointment.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Jonathan is caring and knowledgeable. He is a kind man, who listens to his patients. I have been seeing him for over 5 years.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Nearby providers with similar experience

Headache Management