Jonathan Lee, NP

Jonathan Lee, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Jonathan Lee, NP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Antioch, TN. He is 46 years old. Read his story

5380 Hickory Hollow Pkwy Ste 100

Antioch, TN 37013

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Health Net

Learn about Jonathan Lee

Jonathan Lee's bio

This content was provided by Jonathan Lee "Jonathan Lee, board-certified family nurse practitioner (AANP), grew up in Southeastern Kentucky in a small coal mining community. He began his career in healthcare in 1992 and has worked in multiple areas of patient care, including the emergency department and in administration. In 2001, he moved to Franklin, Tennessee, to start his career with HCA. Before transitioning to family medicine with TriStar Medical Group, he was the Director of Cardiovascular Services at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center. He received his education from the University of Kentucky, the University of Phoenix and Austin Peay State University. Jon continues to work collaboratively with our physicians to provide preventative and health maintenance to the Antioch/Nashville areas. He sees patients of all ages and treats most all conditions as well as acute illness. He is accepting new patients. "

This content was provided by Jonathan Lee "TriStar Medical Group and Family Practice at Cane Ridge provides exceptional healthcare for your entire family - from newborns to adults. We look forward to providing you and your family comprehensive medical care in a friendly and caring environment. Our practice is affiliated with Southern Hills Medical Center and StoneCrest Medical Center, part of the TriStar Family of Hospitals and Physicians. We are accepting new patients and offer same day appointments.

Each day of life is a blessing. My philosophy is to provide each person I meet with respect, dignity, and the opportunity to make a difference in their lives by providing constructive education, convenient service and quality health."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Jonathan Lee does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Acne
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Menopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Austin Peay State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2011

Jonathan Lee has no awards or honors listed.

Jonathan Lee has no media or publications listed.

Jonathan Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jonathan Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jonathan Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jonathan Lee to family and friends
Jonathan Lee's Performance
in Smyrna TN |
Jonathan is caring and knowledgeable. He is a kind man, who listens to his patients. I have been seeing him for over 5 years.
in Antioch, TN |
I consider him my doctor and not nurse. I find him to be truthful and good at explaining things, so that's why I trust him and feel safe in his hands.
in La Vergne, TN |
Jonathan has helped me more than any Doctor I have been to. He takes time to listen to me when I come in and he doesn't make me feel like he is in a rush. I really appreciate him.
Antioch , TN |
He and his staff are deplorable and they (he) DID NOT provide me with the option too get my medical records before shredding them!! I have NEVER EVER received certified mail from a doctors office saying they will no longer see me (I'm sure it's from lack of timely payments from someone who isn't working because of my surgery). Gone is the day when the best interest of a nurse and or doctor is the patient!! It's all about the money!!! I HATE I went to this facility!!
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Family Practice at the Crossings,so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Jennifer, the practice manager.If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call Jennifer at 615-731-8390.
in La Vergne, TN |
I can't say enough about him! He is absolutely amazing and his patient care level is the BEST I've ever experienced. I have worked in the medical field for 10yrs, from the front office to the operating room, and I have never met a medical provider more dedicated to his patients. He is awesome and I literally put my life & being in his hands! I will never go to anyone else for my healthcare needs as long as he's in practice.
in Antioch |
One of the most thorough FNPs in the business.
in Lavergne, TN |
Johnathan Lee is the best...he is caring and it's not a long wait
Have you seen Jonathan Lee, NP?

Visit Jonathan Lee