Dr. Jonathan Knutson, OD

Dr. Jonathan Knutson, OD

Optometry  ·
Dr. Jonathan Knutson, OD is an optometrist in Lincoln, NE and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Southern College Of Optometry in 1999 and specializes in optometry, ophthalmic pathology, and more.Read his story

5630 S 84th St Ste 120

• Medicare
  • Physicians Mutual

Learn about Dr. Knutson

Dr. Knutson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Knutson "As a Doctor of Optometry, my commitment to patients is ongoing professional education. As technology and the world around us changes, I have to stay up to date, because I want to provide the latest and greatest care for your eyes. At the same time, I enjoy entertaining people and want you to have a fun experience when you come to my office in southeast Lincoln. I genuinely care about all of my patients, and your satisfaction in my care and products is of utmost importance. I am a 1999 Cum Laude graduate of Southern College of Optometry and a 1995 graduate of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Along with practicing, I am an active member of the Nebraska Optometric Association and American Optometric Association. I am also an active member of Southwood Lutheran Church. In the spring of 2009 I organized eye care services at Clinic With A Heart. I am the Vision Director, and a regular volunteer at the clinic. "

This content was provided by Dr. Knutson "Attend to all of our patients' needs and make their day."

• Optometry
  • Contact Lens Fitting
  • Ophthalmic Pathology
  • Ophthalmic Technology

Dr. Knutson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Contact Lens Exams
  • Eye Examination
  • Eyeglasses
  • Foreign Body Removal from Eye
  • Ocular Inflammation (Uveitis) Treatment
  • Punctal Plug Insertion
  • Retinal Testing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• University Of Nebraska
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Southern College Of Optometry
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Southern College Of Optometry
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Knutson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Knutson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Knutson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Knutson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Knutson's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Knutson to family and friends
Dr. Knutson Says:
"

We welcome your feedback so that others can enjoy our care.

"