Contact provider for availability

Jonathan Karber, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Male

Jonathan Karber
4686 Bristol Trace Trl Fort Worth, TX 76244

Jonathan Karber, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Fort Worth, TX. He specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Jonathan Karber accepts

Jonathan Karber accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Jonathan Karber treats your condition or procedure

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Jonathan Karber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jonathan Karber

Jonathan Karber?
Jonathan Karber's Performance
What People Say About Jonathan Karber, LMFT
I've been seeing Jonathan for over two years. His foundation is grounded in biblical truth which is a must for me. He has a calm demeanor and approach, flexible on schedule and dependable. In addition to counseling, in many ways I see Jonathan as a mentor through different life stages. I highly recommend him without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
I was referred to Jonathan Karber by a mutual friend who is also a licensed counselor. I originally scheduled both of my sons to see him for help through anticipatory grief and problems our family was wrestling with related to my husband’s terminal cancer. I have also gone to Jonathan for grief counseling and help with healing after my husband passed away. I can honestly say that Jonathan has been a wonderful help to my family professionally and spiritually and I highly recommend his services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Horrible experience. After the session, he refused to submit the claim to the insurance. Even though he is in-network, he said there was no medical necessity for this session and hence he will not submit a claim. This also backfired on us and we are in worst situation than before. Do NOT GO TO HIM. I have also reported him to the insurance and he is not responding to them either. AVOID HIM by all means.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
This man truly saved my life! He helped me find myself, and the man I could/wanted to be.I went through a divorce, something I dont wish upon anyone. He helped me realize that through my divorce I wasn’t a happy person, and I was letting my ex, and others control who I was and my reactions. With his help I discovered how to live for me and my daughter. While finding myself and that happy person I am, I also found my ex-wife again, with his recommendation of pre-marriage counseling. Thank You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan has provided outstanding service as I have faced several crises in my life. He has offered patient counsel and helped me find effective tools to address anxiety and depression. I highly recommend Jonathan Karber for your personal therapy needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
My husband and I have been seeing Jonathan for almost 3 years and we can both honestly say he has helped save our marriage! He has given us practical tools to implement as well as solid biblical truth. He is very understanding of my husbands ever changing schedule, and has always given sound advice that actually works. I recommend him to every couple we know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
This professional counselor goes above and beyond, providing genuine concern and comfort to his patients, while upholding the highest standard of integrity. You can rest assured that Mr. Karber holds his behavior, speech, ethics, and value for human wellness, up to a refining fire, in order to provide the sharpest tools for a healing pathway for the individual in his care. It is evident that Mr. Karber is convicted to uphold what is right and strive for restoration in his patients' well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan is amazing. He assisted in saving my marriage and steering me away from a dark road. He was instrumental in giving me the tools needed to walk in freedom. I love that he is a Man of God and used his faith to help get me to a better place with the Lord. I have and would recommend Jonathan to anyone needing any kind of counseling services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
My 12y/o son has been seeing Mr Karber for a short time yet he has helped him trendously. He's very knowledgable and caring and compassionate. My son abosolutely loves to come talk with him. He has taught him some great coping skills that has truly made a difference. I highly recommend Jonathan for anyone any age!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan saved my marriage and he continues to help us stay on track! He helps us with providing resources and sharing his personal experience with trials in his life. He is the only counselor that we have stuck with and feel 100% comfortable with! Jonathan is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?

How was your experience with Jonathan Karber?