Jonathan Karber, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyMaleAge 57

Jonathan Karber

Jonathan Karber, M.S., L.M.F.T., L.P.C., Keller, TX

9500 Ray White Rd Fort Worth, TX 76244

Jonathan Karber, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Fort Worth, TX. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jonathan Karber to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

Review Highlight

"This man truly saved my life! He helped me find myself, and the man I could/wanted to be.I went through a divorce, something I dont wish upon anyone. He..."

- Keller, TXSee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Jonathan Karber treats your condition or procedure

Jonathan Karber's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Stress

Jonathan Karber accepts

Jonathan Karber accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

Jonathan Karber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jonathan Karber

4.761904761904762%

Jonathan Karber?
  • Explained conditions well (15)
  • Listened & answered questions (15)
  • Appointment scheduling (14)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Jonathan was very helpful in guiding me through a difficult situation. He is kind and intentional in the tools he gave me to use. He is a good listener. I highly recommend Jonathan Karber
Deedee Stephens – Feb 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan helped us so much! He has many years of experience which definitely shows. He's relevant, professional, compassionate and results-driven. He was just what we needed.
KS – Mar 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan allows for sharing in a space with no condemnation or judgement. His approach is kind and thoughtful.
Stephanie K – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
I initially met with Jonathan Karber weekly for two years, and then again weekly for an additional year after a two year break. During my time with Jonathan, I received high quality and professional counseling. The best part was Jonathan's gift in balancing the wonderful and transformational power of God's word alongside psychology to help bring me the healing I needed. I was a complete emotional and spiritual mess when we first met, but God really used Jonathan to bring me great healing. Since our time together, that growth has continued. Jonathan is an expert in his field, and I highly recommend him to any seeking spiritual and mental healing.
John Hodges – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan is an outstanding Christian counselor. He has given godly advice to me for years on multiple topics. Always sound in biblical principle and with a talent to lift my spirit. He is a wonderful man and I would recommend him to anyone who wants sound Christian insight and advice.
Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan is a Christ-centered, patient, and encouraging counselor. His patience in helping me understand myself, my emotions, and God's plan for my life were key to helping me learn how to combat several personal struggles. As a person who struggles with homosexual feelings, I condemned myself for the way that I was attracted to other men. Jonathan helped me see that it is not how I am attracted but what I do with those attractions that's important. God will always give us victor over inner conflicts if we're willing to trust Him through the long journey of life. God also used Jonathan to help me journey through an extreme season of depression. God used Jonathan to help me walk through this dark season by pointing me back to Jesus and the truth. My encouragement to you is that growing with counseling does not happen over night and must be considered as a journey.
Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan is a true professional and a great person! He helped me through a very difficult time of anxiety in my life and was instrumental in my healing. His ability to help heal my mind, body, and soul is second to none. Please consider him if you need help; it will be absolutely worth your time and money.
AZTXJM – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan is a wonderful Christian counselor. He is someone that is easy to open up to and listens. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.
Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan Karber LPC, is a great counselor! I'm a Christian, so I loved the fact that he is too, when I was searching for a counselor. I have been to several sessions now, and he gives great Biblical, and sound advice. He is very caring, kind, compassionate, and a great listener. He has a genuine heart for helping people, and that is a rare quality in our world today. I would highly recommend him!
Sean M. – Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan is amazing!! I have always felt the need as a married man to go to counseling for a lot of the things that I had been going through. I always resisted! But when i finally decided that in order to grow as a Christian, husband and father that it would be important for me to go I couldn’t have been happier that I found him. He helped me in so many ways and I cannot thank him enough, I used my insurance and it was a breeze. Great at his profession and just an overall solid guy. Highly recommend!
Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
I've been seeing Jonathan for over two years. His foundation is grounded in biblical truth which is a must for me. He has a calm demeanor and approach, flexible on schedule and dependable. In addition to counseling, in many ways I see Jonathan as a mentor through different life stages. I highly recommend him without reservation.
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
I was referred to Jonathan Karber by a mutual friend who is also a licensed counselor. I originally scheduled both of my sons to see him for help through anticipatory grief and problems our family was wrestling with related to my husband’s terminal cancer. I have also gone to Jonathan for grief counseling and help with healing after my husband passed away. I can honestly say that Jonathan has been a wonderful help to my family professionally and spiritually and I highly recommend his services!
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Horrible experience. After the session, he refused to submit the claim to the insurance. Even though he is in-network, he said there was no medical necessity for this session and hence he will not submit a claim. This also backfired on us and we are in worst situation than before. Do NOT GO TO HIM. I have also reported him to the insurance and he is not responding to them either. AVOID HIM by all means.
Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
This man truly saved my life! He helped me find myself, and the man I could/wanted to be.I went through a divorce, something I dont wish upon anyone. He helped me realize that through my divorce I wasn’t a happy person, and I was letting my ex, and others control who I was and my reactions. With his help I discovered how to live for me and my daughter. While finding myself and that happy person I am, I also found my ex-wife again, with his recommendation of pre-marriage counseling. Thank You!
Keller, TX – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan has provided outstanding service as I have faced several crises in my life. He has offered patient counsel and helped me find effective tools to address anxiety and depression. I highly recommend Jonathan Karber for your personal therapy needs.
Fort Worth, TX – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
My husband and I have been seeing Jonathan for almost 3 years and we can both honestly say he has helped save our marriage! He has given us practical tools to implement as well as solid biblical truth. He is very understanding of my husbands ever changing schedule, and has always given sound advice that actually works. I recommend him to every couple we know.
Hannah M. in Fort Worth , TX – Jan 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
This professional counselor goes above and beyond, providing genuine concern and comfort to his patients, while upholding the highest standard of integrity. You can rest assured that Mr. Karber holds his behavior, speech, ethics, and value for human wellness, up to a refining fire, in order to provide the sharpest tools for a healing pathway for the individual in his care. It is evident that Mr. Karber is convicted to uphold what is right and strive for restoration in his patients' well-being.
Fort Worth, TX – Jan 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan is amazing. He assisted in saving my marriage and steering me away from a dark road. He was instrumental in giving me the tools needed to walk in freedom. I love that he is a Man of God and used his faith to help get me to a better place with the Lord. I have and would recommend Jonathan to anyone needing any kind of counseling services.
Jon in Fort Worth, TX – Jan 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
My 12y/o son has been seeing Mr Karber for a short time yet he has helped him trendously. He's very knowledgable and caring and compassionate. My son abosolutely loves to come talk with him. He has taught him some great coping skills that has truly made a difference. I highly recommend Jonathan for anyone any age!!
Rhonda in Fort Worth – Jun 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?
Jonathan saved my marriage and he continues to help us stay on track! He helps us with providing resources and sharing his personal experience with trials in his life. He is the only counselor that we have stuck with and feel 100% comfortable with! Jonathan is amazing!
Nicole in Keller,Tx – Feb 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Karber, LMFT?

How was your experience with Jonathan Karber?

I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Licensed Professional Counselor. I've been in private practice since 2005. My goal is to combine clinical...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy