Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 37

Chiropractic

Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC is a Chiropractor in Ridgewood, NJ and has over 12 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic, Davenport Ia in 2010. He is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC

Pure Anti-aging Medical Center

1144 E RIDGEWOOD AVE Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Compare Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC with other Chiropractors near you

Dr. Hartman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hartman

Feeling so much better
I started with a broken second metatarsal. His therapy is state of the art and after treatments, my foot is healed and can exercise again! During treatment, I fell in the tub, huge bruise, and he worked out the hematoma. He addresses all the ailments, healing takes time, you need patience and not a quick fix. After a few months, I feel better than before my foot injury.
Kris K – Sep 24, 2022
MVD - Most Valuable Doctor
Revisited Dr Hartman after being away for 6 months. Aches and stiffness had crept back, so a "tune up" would be good. After a comprehensive evaluation, Dr Hartman adjusted my back and torso, and applied a "Jetsons futuristic" technique to my calfs to break up scar tissue. Awesome, next day, zero tightness, zero aches or pain. Been a loyal patient of Dr Hartman for over 11 years and he has guided and recovered me through a hip replacement, shoulder replacement, broken clavicle, Achilles repair surgery, drop foot, vertigo, neuropathy....endless physical challenges, all with complete recovery and strong emotional support. This guy is the real doctor patient relationship we all yearn to achieve. Strong Healer! A "must have" on your health team!
Tom Grissom – Jul 20, 2022
Game changer
I herniated my disc in what other doctors called a “blowout” injury. I couldn’t stand for more than 10 minutes at a time. I saw several doctors before Dr. Jon who all told me to get surgery. In my consult with Dr. Jon, he looked at my scans and said he could help without surgery, but I would have to be patient and diligent. Other doctors were recommending surgery to get it over with and get me through the door and charged. I was treated with Dr. John for four months and continued to do assigned exercises at home after. A year after initially walking through his door, I went for my first run. I now live a pretty normal life, which some of the other doctors told me would never be possible, even with surgery. Dr. Jon actually cares, is knowledgeable, and spends time with patients to recover their quality of life. I hope to find someone like him for every medical discipline I have to see doctors for, but have a feeling there aren’t many more out there like him.
G – Jul 10, 2022
A True Healer
A few months ago, I was having trouble with back & sciatic pain. I have had these troubles in the past, but this was extreme. My entire active life was stopped in its tracks. Even sleeping was a challenge. A friend recommended Dr Jon and I am so thankful for that tip. He was able to quickly pinpoint and correct the problem. Today all is well and my quality of life (and health) has considerably improved. I am lucky to be in the hands of a true healer. THANK YOU !!!! Dr Jon Hartman.
Matt Frasco – Jul 10, 2022
Outstanding experience
If only insurance companies cared as much as Dr. Hartman. I have been treated by Jonathan since February because of herniated discs in my back. Although my insurance refused to cover my treatments and would rather me suffer in pain or get surgery Jonathan did everything in his power to keep me out of surgery. I haven’t felt this good in years! Dr. Hartman has given me mobility I haven’t had in years. I no longer have pain and I feel I have a better outlook on life as well because of how much effort he puts into my treatments. I am amazed how kind this man is and makes me want to be a better person as well. 10 stars for this man!
Jun 24, 2022
Beware His Billing!!!!
Dr Hartman comes across as a super nice guy and we trusted him. Then this happened.... Billed our insurance company over $10,500 over a 3 month period for simple chiropractic adjustments to me and my husband ...a total of only 9 adjustments!!! We additionally paid him close to $2000 out of pocket on our credit card! Then he sent me for an MRI and assured me it was covered by my insurance. Imagine my surprise when I received a bill for $600. Dr Hartman sent me to his local MRI facility which charged twice the going rate!!! He also never wore a mask while he treated us and sent me a text touting the efficacy of Ivermectin in treating Covid. Regardless of his opinion differing from ours he should have always been masked as mandated by state law because he is unvaccinated. I only discovered his vaccine status accidentally at my last visit. Beware!
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jennifer Begg – May 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
I cannot say enough about how wonderful, compassionate, kind and caring Dr. Hartmann is. After a long time of visiting other drs. who just wrote out prescriptions for my problems I was directed to Dr. Hartman. It was absolutely the best thing that happened to me. He looked over all of my reports and discovered a major problem that others had ignored. Dr. Hartman never makes you feel rushed - he takes his time to answer all questions and reviews reports and concerns. All of the drs. he has referred me to have been wonderful also. I felt totally at ease with Dr. Hartman and truly trusted him and all of his recommendations. He has such a warm demeanor and helping people is what he wants most. He is a wonderful human being and really went out of his way to help me. I feel like he has helped turn my life around. His staff is warm, friendly and helpful. They are also very pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend Dr. Hartman. He is truly the BEST!!
Carol Berninger – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
Jonathan was both so knowledgeable and so professional. He had a great bedside manner. He didn’t try to just immediately treat me. He tried to figure out what was going on! For any problem I have moving forward, Jonathan Hartman will be the first call I make every time. I am so happy to call him both of my friend and my doctor!
Michael Schlossberg – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
I had been to a couple of different Chiropractors, and Dr Hartman was the first who listened to me describe my symptoms, physically evaluated me, and then decided to send me for a neurological consultation before he would treat me. In my experience it's extremely rare for a health care provider to be as measured and conservative. Dr Hartman was in constant communication with my neurologist, and after my consultation they worked in concert to put together a plan for my treatment that ultimately got me back to where I want to be both physically and mentally. - Tim R
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
I am extremely impressed with the knowledge and patient care of Dr. Hartman as a neurochiropractor specialist. I have been seeing Dr. Hartman and his team of physical therapist for a complex medical issue which involves nerve damage and have receive the highest quality of care and making progress with my pain and disability. Being a doctor myself I have been referring many patients of mine with variety of pain and disability in hip, knee, shoulder, back to Dr. Hartman and his great team.
Dr. Safai in Wyckoff, NJ – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
I’m had severe issues with my lower back. Dr. Hartman displayed extensive knowledge, selflessness, and a genuine interest in what the best path of correction action was for my situation. He was a savior for my injury. Even though it meant less financial reward to him personally, he unequivocally recommended what he thought was best for my situation. Thanks to Dr Hartman my legs and feet are now 100% and I’m on the path to a healthy lifestyle I haven’t been able to experience in over 30 years.
Scott Jacob in Paramus – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
I have nothing but raves for Dr. Hartman and the entire staff at Third Space Medical and that includes the receptionists. They always greet with a smile, they remember your name and they are really involved with improving your life. They not only treat the condition you originally came in for but they look to better your whole condition.
Bill Hollar in Paramus, NJ – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
I came to Dr. Hartman for a second opinion on treatment for chronic back pain. He diagnosed my condition correctly and suggested x-rays to make sure. He was with me every step of the way before and after hip surgery. Dr. Hartman is a personable, vital, energetic and caring health professional who thinks outside the box to take and keep his clients out of pain. I would highly recommend him! Kathy Brader
Kathy Brader in Hillsborough, NJ – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
Dr. Hartman is excellent very tentative and makes you feel like like nothing else is a priority when you are receiving treatments.
New York, NY – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
Last year when I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, while I was relieved to learn that I didn't have cancer, I still had the feeling of a slow death sentence, an illness little known to me, and of not being in control of my health, in addition to a host of other concerns. Then a friend referred me to Dr Jon. I started therapy at Third Medical. They have given me a new lease on life. After two months I feel 75% better. I'm stronger, more focused, in less pain, and sleeping better. I recommend
Sylvia Rivera in River Edge, NJver – Dec 20, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
after two-three visits there was a great improvement to my back
Ramsey, NJ – Nov 01, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Hartman?