Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 35

Dr. Hartman

Pure Anti-aging Medical Center

1144 E RIDGEWOOD AVE Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC is a chiropractor in Ridgewood, NJ and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic, Davenport Ia in 2010 and specializes in chiropractic, neurology, and more.

Dr. Hartman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hartman

Dr. Hartman?
Dr. Hartman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC
I cannot say enough about how wonderful, compassionate, kind and caring Dr. Hartmann is. After a long time of visiting other drs. who just wrote out prescriptions for my problems I was directed to Dr. Hartman. It was absolutely the best thing that happened to me. He looked over all of my reports and discovered a major problem that others had ignored. Dr. Hartman never makes you feel rushed - he takes his time to answer all questions and reviews reports and concerns. All of the drs. he has referred me to have been wonderful also. I felt totally at ease with Dr. Hartman and truly trusted him and all of his recommendations. He has such a warm demeanor and helping people is what he wants most. He is a wonderful human being and really went out of his way to help me. I feel like he has helped turn my life around. His staff is warm, friendly and helpful. They are also very pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend Dr. Hartman. He is truly the BEST!!
Carol Berninger – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
Jonathan was both so knowledgeable and so professional. He had a great bedside manner. He didn’t try to just immediately treat me. He tried to figure out what was going on! For any problem I have moving forward, Jonathan Hartman will be the first call I make every time. I am so happy to call him both of my friend and my doctor!
Michael Schlossberg – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
I had been to a couple of different Chiropractors, and Dr Hartman was the first who listened to me describe my symptoms, physically evaluated me, and then decided to send me for a neurological consultation before he would treat me. In my experience it's extremely rare for a health care provider to be as measured and conservative. Dr Hartman was in constant communication with my neurologist, and after my consultation they worked in concert to put together a plan for my treatment that ultimately got me back to where I want to be both physically and mentally. - Tim R
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
I am extremely impressed with the knowledge and patient care of Dr. Hartman as a neurochiropractor specialist. I have been seeing Dr. Hartman and his team of physical therapist for a complex medical issue which involves nerve damage and have receive the highest quality of care and making progress with my pain and disability. Being a doctor myself I have been referring many patients of mine with variety of pain and disability in hip, knee, shoulder, back to Dr. Hartman and his great team.
Dr. Safai in Wyckoff, NJ – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
I’m had severe issues with my lower back. Dr. Hartman displayed extensive knowledge, selflessness, and a genuine interest in what the best path of correction action was for my situation. He was a savior for my injury. Even though it meant less financial reward to him personally, he unequivocally recommended what he thought was best for my situation. Thanks to Dr Hartman my legs and feet are now 100% and I’m on the path to a healthy lifestyle I haven’t been able to experience in over 30 years.
Scott Jacob in Paramus – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
I have nothing but raves for Dr. Hartman and the entire staff at Third Space Medical and that includes the receptionists. They always greet with a smile, they remember your name and they are really involved with improving your life. They not only treat the condition you originally came in for but they look to better your whole condition.
Bill Hollar in Paramus, NJ – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
I came to Dr. Hartman for a second opinion on treatment for chronic back pain. He diagnosed my condition correctly and suggested x-rays to make sure. He was with me every step of the way before and after hip surgery. Dr. Hartman is a personable, vital, energetic and caring health professional who thinks outside the box to take and keep his clients out of pain. I would highly recommend him! Kathy Brader
Kathy Brader in Hillsborough, NJ – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
Dr. Hartman is excellent very tentative and makes you feel like like nothing else is a priority when you are receiving treatments.
New York, NY – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
Last year when I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, while I was relieved to learn that I didn't have cancer, I still had the feeling of a slow death sentence, an illness little known to me, and of not being in control of my health, in addition to a host of other concerns. Then a friend referred me to Dr Jon. I started therapy at Third Medical. They have given me a new lease on life. After two months I feel 75% better. I'm stronger, more focused, in less pain, and sleeping better. I recommend
Sylvia Rivera in River Edge, NJver – Dec 20, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?
after two-three visits there was a great improvement to my back
Ramsey, NJ – Nov 01, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Hartman, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Hartman?

In January 2017, I completed a post-doctorate in neurology and became board certified with Diplomate status from the American Chiropractic Neurology Board. During that past year, 39 individuals worldwide completed the requirements for this Neurology ...

• Chiropractic