Dr. Jonathan Detrixhe, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Detrixhe

Jonathan J. Detrixhe, Ph.D.

117 Dobbin St Ste 211B Brooklyn, NY 11222

Dr. Jonathan Detrixhe, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 6 years. He specializes in clinical psychology, counseling, and more.

Dr. Detrixhe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Detrixhe

Dr. Detrixhe?
Dr. Detrixhe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jonathan Detrixhe, PHD
Can't recommend working with Jon enough. He is exceedingly sharp, well-versed and engaged without any pretension. I appreciate that he pairs rigor in our practice with humor and kindness. I feel really taken care of and seen by him while also challenged and not just endlessly supported in every decision / framing. I feel us making progress; challenging and interrogating assumptions together and that feels both productive and validating of the time resources, and energy spent. Thank you Jon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Detrixhe, PHD?
Jonathan has a wonderful combination of empathy, intelligence, and education. He is a great listener and puts his energy into his sessions. I sometimes wonder at his ability to stay focused during my stream of consciousness monologues. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Detrixhe, PHD?
Can not say enough for Jon, excellent professional and really works to get you through tough personal and professional times. Also an overall great guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Detrixhe, PHD?
Dr. Detrixhe is the real deal. He listens and then immediately comes up with a variety of treatment options. He leans toward utilizing psychodynamic approaches to treatment, but is also comfortable using more practical/concrete techniques when warranted. He meets you where you’re at and discusses a plan forward. He is active and engaged in treatment. Importantly, he is enthusiastic about YOU. And in the end, this is about YOU. He is funny, friendly, and insightful. I can’t recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Detrixhe, PHD?
This guy is an amazing person and psychologist. Just do it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Detrixhe, PHD?
Dr. Detrixhe has been an immense help in dealing with every issue we've discussed. Self, family, relationships, career, almost every sensitive issue that was adding stress or anxiety to my day to day or my whole life was carefully dissected, analyzed and (re)contextualized to yield relief or at the very least an understanding of myself. He keeps in check my own concerns about the balances of the mental, physical, pharmacological, and the metaphysical components of my life: 6 out of 5 stars
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Detrixhe, PHD?
I am a 23-year old artist. Jon and I are working through sexual traumas, my relationship to my father, traumatic family dynamics, compulsive behaviors, self doubt, self hatred, self-consciousness and self-searching. Jon has been one of the best psychological experiences I've ever had. His intense intelligence, nuanced empathy and appreciation for abstraction and contradiction are profound and revelatory. I can't recommend his practice enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Detrixhe, PHD?
Highly recommend Dr. Detrixhe, he's been a huge help to me over the course of the last year.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jonathan Detrixhe, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Detrixhe?

I work with people in the arts, academia, and business whose active, creative lives have been interrupted by depression, mania, anxiety, mourning, and trauma. Psychotherapy with me is a process of guided expression. Thoughts and feelings, dreams and ...

• Clinical Psychology