Jonathan Alpert

Jonathan Alpert

Counseling  ·
Jonathan Alpert is a counselor in New York, NY. He specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.Read his story

19 W 34th St PH Ste

Jonathan Alpert's conditions and procedures:

• Counseling Services
  • Life Coaching
  • Marital Counseling

Jonathan''s approach towards helping people is rooted in cognitive-behavioral therapy.  His goal is to help the patient become self-sufficient and learn skills and tools to overcome whatever issues they face and go on to achieve success and reach their goals.

• Counseling

4.1

Jonathan Alpert?
Jonathan Alpert's Performance
What People Say About Jonathan Alpert
Jonathan helped me resolve social anxiety that had crippled me for the past decade. After many years of seeing other therapists, I stumbled upon Jonathan's book, Be Fearless at my local Barnes + Noble and felt confident he could help. I firmly believe that his experience and expertise in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy is the only solution. If I could give 6 stars I would!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Alpert?
Mr. Alpert is a very caring therapist who wants the best out of his patients. He encourages you and he may seem demanding, however, I quickly learned it's only for the best and he knows what he's talking about. Getting out of my comfort zone is exactly what I needed to do to get over the anxiety that had been a problem for years. I highly recommend Jonathan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Alpert?
I would steer clear from him, it seems his reading level isn’t up to par. It shouldn’t be difficult to obtain informations and make an appointment for Christ sake. I’m amazed he’s able to write book but can’t read between the line. Mind boggling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Alpert?
From day 1 Jonathan is straight forward and to the point. He listens well, provides insight, and gives you a strategy for success. He has counseled me for self- improvement and work issues. He is proactive and engaging. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Alpert?
Mr. Alpert is incredibly talented, on point, no nonsense and thorough. I've been having an excellent experience with his performance and executive coaching for the last several months. He has been able to pin point short comings and offer solutions towards growth and success. I highly recommend Mr. Alpert to anyone looking for help and who wants to excel in their career and in their personal life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Alpert?
Jonathan Alpert is the best performance coach I have found to date. I've been working with him for the past several months and have experienced substantial growth and positive changes in my career and personal life. He is the most talented and skilled performance coach in the DC Metro area! I highly recommend him to anyone who is serious about making changes in their lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Alpert?
Cognitive-behavioral focused. Strategic. Goal-oriented!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Alpert?
Excellent! Mr. Alpert was a big help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Alpert?
Jonathan is amazingly quick at spotting the issue at hand. He is empathetic, charming, authentic, and exceptionally skilled, especially after seeing a few other therapists. Thank you Jonathan!
Excellent, helpful, compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Alpert?
Jonathan is an exceptional therapist with a genuine interest in helping people. I've only seen Jonathan a handful of times but the personal progress he has helped me make could span several years. I highly recommend Jonathan to anyone looking for help navigating their lives in a positive and progressive direction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Alpert?
Very kind and professional. Understanding. Experienced and has extensive experience treating anxiety disorders. In addition, he is very focused on helping you to learn how to make better decisions and not repeat unhealthy behaviors. He works very hard to make sure you understand what's going on in your head. I highly recommend him.
Very helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Alpert?
Mr. Alpert provided excellent service, listened careful, and was a big help when I was going through a rough time in my life. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Alpert?
Mr. Alpert was very helpful and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jonathan Alpert?

How was your experience with Jonathan Alpert?

Insurance accepted