Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jon Paul Fritz, DC
Dr. Jon Paul Fritz's knowledge and passion about chiropractic care can be traced back to his collegiate athletic career. A serious football injury lead him into the treatment of a chiropractor, and that positive experience redirected his career path. Dr. Fritz worked with Dr. Brian Allard D.C. of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Dr. Kevin Christie D.C. of the XPE Combine Prep Program for NFL athletes. After several years of working closely with athletes, he decided to open his family practice in Port St. Lucie, Fl. During that time, he focused on creating a healthier community around him by reaching out and treating members of local schools, businesses and organizations. As a new resident of Fleming Island, Dr. Fritz is thrilled to share his ideas of health and wellness with his new community. Dr. Fritz uses a combination of A.R.T., The Graston Technique, chiropractic manual therapy, kinesio taping and corrective exercises to effectively treat most conditions. Over the years, Dr. Fritz has found that utilizing this combination not only helps athletes but patients of all ages by correcting the cause of the problem in the least amount of time.

Select Health and Wellness

1605 County Road 220 Ste 165

Fleming Island, FL 32003

Dr. Jon Paul Fritz, DC

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Self Pay

Learn about Dr. Fritz

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Fritz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Mercyhurst University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Fritz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fritz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fritz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fritz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fritz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fritz to family and friends
Dr. Fritz's Performance
in Fleming Island, FL |
Select Health and Wellness is amazing! Along with chiropractic care, I utilize his active rehab program and massage therapist to assist in keeping me in top shape. I weightlift 5 days and run 4 days a week and staying on top of my mobility and health allows me to keep up this routine. Hadley is their massage therapist and I cannot recommend her enough. I can honestly say she is the best I have had in all my years of getting massages! The front desk staff is also top notch!
in Newark, NJ |
We have been seeing Dr. Fritz and his staff for over 2 years. I love chiropractor care for health maintenance. And now since having an acute injury, he and his staff are helping us return to our normal active level of function. Recommend seeing Dr. Fritz if you have a history of pain, have recently found yourself I'm pain, or want to maintain your health by ensuring your body is working at its maximum level of function.
Orange Park, FL |
Highly recommend Dr. Fritz. Did a thorough review of my issues and created a detailed plan to address them. Feeling so much better.
in Orange Park, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Fritz for a year and a half. I began with shooting pain in my should and arm and low back pain. Within the first month the pains were gone. Dr. Fritz truly cares for his patients well being. Everyone is very professional but friendly. They also care for the patients. I highly recommend Dr. Fritz to anyone who is experiencing pain.
in Orange Park, FL |
Finally getting out of pain! Thank you, Dr. Fritz!
in Middleburg |
Would not recommend
Cynthia, I am so sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our office. We strive to do our best in caring for the community. I would love the opportunity to discuss how we could better serve you. Please call the office 904.425.9060 or email me directly drfritz@selecthealthandwellness.com
in Jacksonville, FL |
Amazing office! Everyone is very knowledgeable about how to treat what is specifically causing your pain or discomfort! Highly recommended
Orange Park, FL |
My numbness in my arms and my low back pain are resolved! Love this office and all the staff!
in Jacksonville, FL |
I've been seeing DR. Fritz for about 2 1/2 months now. I used to have this lower back pain on and off for about 2 years with no more than about a week or 2 of relief. Needless to say I have to had this pain since I've started seeing him so I'm looking very forward to my future visits.
Have you seen Dr. Jon Paul Fritz, DC?

Visit Dr. Fritz

Evening
Dr. Fritz accepts 2 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Self Pay