Dr. John White III, DPM

Dr. John White III, DPM

Podiatry  |
Male
Dr. John White III, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Hurricane, WV.

3860 Teays Valley Rd Ste 1

Hurricane, WV 25526

Learn about Dr. White III

See how frequently Dr. White III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nail Avulsion and Excision
Foot Conditions
Achilles Tendinitis

Dr. White III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatry

Dr. White III does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Foot and Ankle DislocationTreatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

Education data for Dr. White III is unavailable at this time.

Dr. White III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. White III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. White III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. White III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White III to family and friends
4.1
Dr. White III's Performance
in Huntington, WV |
I had a very bad injury that left me with a deformed foot. Over the years I have seen and been treated by many doctors for this injury and never been able to walk normal all this time. It took only few months and Dr. white and his amazing staff worked to get me not only walking but doing Zumba. I have lost 35lbs, feel fantastic & have a restored self esteem. The fact that he cared so much really touched my heart and I want everyone to know what a companionate doctor he is. Amazing!!!
in Scott Depot, WV |
This doc is amazing. I no have happy feet??
charleston, wv |
Some of staff is very unprofessional.
in Scott Depot, WV |
Has been amazing for our entire family. He has treated my grandkids, kids and wife. I first went to Dr White for a non healing ulcer on my foot. In just a few weeks it looked better than two years of treatment with another doctor, infection doctor and wound care center. In two months it had healed and I was back to playing ball with my grandkids. So blessed to have such a wonderful and caring Doctor who did not give up on me and saved my leg and life!
in Huntington, WV |
The doctor and his staff went above and beyond in taking care of my feet. I had suffered with pain and the inability to exercise or work for months. After several visits I was back on a regular workout schedule and having no problems at work. I only wish I had gone in sooner. I truly appreciated the natural supplement methods rather than medications with terrible side effects that I had taken from my family doctor and ended up with a stomach bleed. I recommend this doctor to everyone.
in Charleston, WV |
Informative, professional, efficient. He has done an excellent job in dealing with my foot problems and came highly recommended from family/friends.
After several months of appointments with mandatory x-rays for a soft tissue problem (that doesn't show up on x-rays), and being offered the vitamin supplement he conveniently sells in office that insurance doesn't cover and endless infomercials in the waiting AND exam rooms for weightloss supplements he also conveniently sells he referred me to an ortho for surgery. Ortho said they don't even do the surgery he recommended anymore and that surgery wasn't even necessary!
Have you seen Dr. John White III, DPM?
Are you Dr. White III?