Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. John Whitaker Jr, DC
Dr. John Whitaker Jr, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Center Moriches, NY.

247 Main St

Center Moriches, NY 11934

Learn about Dr. Whitaker Jr

• Chiropractic

Dr. Whitaker Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Whitaker Jr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Whitaker Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Whitaker Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Whitaker Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Whitaker Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Whitaker Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Whitaker Jr to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Whitaker Jr's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Wading river ny |
I would like to thank Dr Whitaker and his staff for being an excellent doctor wi th a holistic approach to healthcare. He is caring and considerate about his patients. It was a pleasure going to his office and I highly recommend him.
in Hauppauge, NY |
Having significant experience with chiropractors, I could not believe the exam I got from Dr. Whitaker. When I told him an area he touched hurt, he not only cut me off, but he said that anyone would feel pain if poked and prodded in some places...discounting my discomfort. In order to evaluate if my neck and back were injured, he kept me from moving my head more than a couple of inches in any direction. He was friendly, but he certainly did not do a professional or acceptable exam.
I do NOT recommend. He's a fake and his appointment notes fail to reflect the truth. This is man is sarcastic and treats patients as if their pain is all in their head. Most insincere medical person I've ever met. The entire experience was unprofessional and his 'exam' was flawed to reflect his own subjective assessment.
Have you seen Dr. John Whitaker Jr, DC?
Are you Dr. Whitaker Jr?