Pediatrics  |
Male
Dr. John Weisberg, DC
Meet Dr. John Weisberg For years I suffered with headaches and finally I tried chiropractic. My response was fantastic and exciting." I was a premedical student at Lenoir Rhyne College. My wife, Daryl, was pregnant with our first child. Always progressive and on the cutting edge, Daryl was in search of prenatal caregivers who would see her natural childbirth point of view and help her have a healthy and successful pregnancy and childbirth. In 1977 that was asking a lot but she found Dr's. Ron and Bud, two young and enthusiastic Doctors of Chiropractic. They had just started their new practice in Morganton, NC where we lived. Well, for us, those two doctors opened up a whole new way of thinking about health. Through them we finally saw the value in being proactive instead of reactive when it comes to health matters. We did have a beautiful healthy little girl and I had a great victory with my own health. It wasn't long before I had reconsidered my career path and chose chiropractic. Or was it chiropractic that chose me? My Chiropractic Path I finished my pre-medical program at the University of South Florida and then I was accepted at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA in 1978. I was very taken with our two new friend doctors and took their advice about Palmer being the best chiropractic college in the world. My premedical studies had prepared me very well but I was really surprised by Palmer's intense academic work load. It was an unrelenting four year program that truly gave me more than just the basic tools to be a great Doctor of Chiropractic. I was readied for the diversity of family practice. By the end of my clinic internship I had managed a large case load of moms, dads, kids, grandparents, injured workers, auto accident victims and more. The range of diagnostic skills was also a pleasant surprise. Today's modern Doctor of Chiropractic is a very skilled diagnostician using the blood lab, X-ray, CT scan, MRI, and physical exam procedures. Prenatal, infant and child care was a big and extra interesting area of the curriculum, thanks to Dr. Maxine McMullen. I was also fortunate to have been at Palmer when the late great Dr. Virgil Strang taught Chiropractic Philosophy. He was a great clinician and, in addition, he was our family chiropractor. I also interned in his office and truly learned from a master. I will always herald and miss Dr. Strang. His influence to the Chiropractic profession was profound. I and all of my patients have been blessed by his spirit and influence. It was through him that my understanding of the miracle of chiropractic was realized.

John E. Weisberg, D.C.

1375 S 16th St

Wilmington, NC 28401

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Weisberg

Our Mission Providing Wilmington residents with the best in alternative and wellness health care at Seaside Wellness Center. Choosing among Wilmington chiropractors and wellness practitioners can be daunting, but with our experience and expertise, Seaside Wellness Center is a wise choice. Our entire staff is dedicated to your well-being and helping you achieve the health goals you desire. As Dr. John Weisberg explains, "Your health is our number one priority."

• Pediatrics
  • Dietetics

Dr. Weisberg does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Neck Pain Procedure
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Physical Therapy
  • Pregnancy Care

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• USF
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Palmer College of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Pediatric Prac
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Weisberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Weisberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weisberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weisberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weisberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weisberg to family and friends
based on 3 total reviews
Dr. Weisberg's Performance
Dr. Weisberg Says:

Thank you for taking the time and offering a review. Our patients feedback means the world to us as it helps us to improve our services and the quality of our care.

Have you seen Dr. John Weisberg, DC?
Are you Dr. Weisberg?