John Utz, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

John Utz

Ultimate Treatment Zone Physical Therapy, Tucson, AZ

2472 N Pantano Rd Tucson, AZ 85715

John Utz, PT is a physical therapist in Tucson, AZ. He specializes in physical therapy.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

John Utz accepts

John Utz accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Health Net
Medicare
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if John Utz treats your condition or procedure

John Utz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend John Utz

3.8

John Utz?
John Utz's Performance
What People Say About John Utz, PT
I highly recommend Mr. Utz. He is knowledgeable and cares. He treated my non verbal autistic daughter for severe back pain, she was unable to walk. He was able to assess her problem and successfully treat her.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Utz, PT?
I have been to several different physical therapists over the years. From my first visit with Jon Utz, I felt confident that Jon completely understood my condition, fully explained what was causing my condition and how we would go about correcting it. Jon is patient and through . I always feel that I have his full attention and that getting my condition corrected is his primary objective. I have been very pleased with the service provided by Jon and Staff . I will highly recommend UTZ PT.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Utz, PT?
An educated gentleman with good bedside manner. In practice for approximately 10 years. Good knowledge of verstibular balance issues. Has a unusual manner of dismissing clients who may have difficulty with compliance of home practice. This is his biggest weakness.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Utz, PT?
John is helping me be able to play baseball without pain after a few visits and is working hard to dial into what issues I am having. I enjoy working with him to relieve my issues, I have a torn labrum and rotator cuff, and when I follow his protocols I am having success dealing with my pain and beginning to retrain my mechanics to avoid the pain altogether. He is to the point and has given me explicit directions that I need to follow to gain healing. Highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you John Utz, PT?

How was your experience with John Utz?

I have been practicing physical therapy for seventeen years. My passion is helping my clients understand WHY they are in pain, not just what is hurt. I established U.T.Z. PT in 2007 in order to continue providing physical therapy the right way. ...

• Physical Therapy