Chiropractic  |
Dr. John Theeck, DC
Dr. John C Theeck is a wellness physician with a passion to transform lives. After earning his undergraduate at Eastern Michigan University in Sports Medicine he continued his passion for health & wellness by earning his Doctorate degree at Palmer College of Chiropractic. Post Graduated Dr. Theeck underwent training with some of the top chiropractors in the US. Dr. John travels all over North America, learning and researching cutting-edge techniques to help people reach their health potential. Dr. John has appeared on public radio and businesses all over the country promoting healthy living. Studies have demonstrated that approximately 90% of all disease is lifestyle induced. Dr. John is passionate about teaching how to avoid these lifestyle pitfalls and helping people build a powerful mindset toward their health. Dr John recently founded Legacy Living, which is focusing on transitioning the body with the Paleo Lifestyle. Dr. John C Theeck understands that chronic illness is the greatest threat to our health, as well as to our quality of life. That is why his practice, Legacy Clinic, focuses on not only alleviating pain, but also helping patients undergo lifestyle changes. After all, cancer, diabetes, and heart disease kill thousands of Americans each year, yet they can be preventable.His devotion to health & wellness has allowed Dr. Theeck to travel internationally on multiple mission trips to treat thousands of unfortunate natives. He serves on a humanitarian board and also sits on the board for the world wellness education. Dr Theeck was trained by some of the most elite doctors in the medical field that were selected to provide chiropractic care in London to some of the US Olympic team. Dr Theeck provides similar advanced spinal aligning techniques and wellness tips to The Villages Football team.

Legacy Clinic of Chiropractic

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Theeck

Our mission is to provide the highest standard of care available to improve your quality of life. Our doctors are determined to find the CAUSE to your symptoms and CORRECT it.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Theeck does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Palm Beach Health Center-Maximized Living
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • N/A
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Theeck has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Theeck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Theeck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Theeck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Theeck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Theeck to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Theeck Says:

It is my goal to provide you with a 5 star service and offer you the best chiropractic care in the world. Our management team reviews our client ratings daily and your positive feedback will really help us share your experience.

Dr. Theeck's Performance
Orlando, FL |
Wonderful experience!
Orlando, FL |
I went to other chiropractors. Dr. John fixed me in 4 treatments. He is great chiropractor!
The villages, FL |
Excellent care, couldn't be happier. I had a herniated disc and went to Dr John for treatment. I feel great again...
in Lady Lake, FL |
I relocated to Florida and was looking for a chiropractor and after trying several different providers, I knew I had found a good one when I met Dr. John. He's a great listener and communicator and he goes way beyond what I have ever received from other doctors. He doesn't just adjust, he teaches you what you need to do to be responsible for your own well being. I would recommend any of my friends and relatives.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Dr John has helped me with my lower back issues and slight scoliosis where my ribs pops out every once in a while. He has a great technique and has been a tremendous help to me. I refer all my friends and anyone whom is needing a Chiropractor to him. Definitely top notch in my book.
in Webster, FL |
This clinic of Dr. Theeck's is like a meat market. In one door and out the next with several patients at a time waiting for treatment. Dr. Theeck injured my right knee and cracked my partial during treatment and refused to meet with me in person after doing so. I will never go back there and highly recommend you consider finding another chiropractor for services.
in The villages florida |
He an his staff are the most compassionate an knowledgeable Drs in their field whenever I go there I find relief an come out feeling so much better today 12/30/15 I was in the office an in such terrible pain thru out my body due to terrible stress with a very ill husband WHEN I LEFT THE OFFICE TODAY I FELT LIKE A COMPLETELY PAIN FREE AN STRESS GONE !! Whenever I have an spot there I come away so much better both physically an mentally GOD BLESS HIM AN ALL WHO WORK THERE. They are the best!!
Have you seen Dr. John Theeck, DC?
Are you Dr. Theeck?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare