Dr. John Taylor, PSY.D

Dr. John Taylor, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  ·
Male
Dr. John Taylor, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in East Lansing, MI. He specializes in clinical psychology, neurodevelopmental disabilities, and more.Read his story

4572 S Hagadorn Rd Ste 1C

East Lansing, MI 48823

• AvMed
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Taylor "It is my pleasure to serve as a clinical consultant to Therapy Today. I am excited to share my helping philosophy and will take just a few moments to introduce myself. My private practice has been a part of the East Lansing community going on 24 years. I earned my doctorate in clinical psychology ("Psy.D.") at Central Michigan University and internship in Pediatric Psychology at the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine. Over the past nine years my "day job" has been with the MSU Counseling Center where I work as a staff psychologist, doctoral intern training supervisor, and coordinator of the Psychological Testing & Consultation Service. Since starting at MSU my practice has become part-time. I primarily work with school-age children, teens, families and adults."

This content was provided by Dr. Taylor "On occasion I get asked if I ever tire of being a psychologist or regret my career choice. What I express consistently is my great love and passion for the people I've worked with, and the appreciation for how my life has been forever enriched. This is not to gloss over the many trying situations I've traveled through with clients and families. Conflict and change are inevitable in life, and my goal is to foster acceptance, hope and authentic partnerships throughout the therapeutic process. To this end, my care philosophy is holistic, multiculturally informed, guided by ethics of social justice and focused on fostering client strengths. My practice is unquestionably inclusive of everyone and I am committed to proactively supporting and advocating for the rights, dignity and welfare of all clients."

• Clinical Psychology
  • Adult Clinical Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Neurodevelopmental Disabilities

Dr. Taylor does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief Therapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Taylor has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor?
Dr. Taylor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Taylor, PSY.D
Our family has been clients of Dr. Taylor for over twenty years. He is always available to help. He is a knowledgeable doctor and a good and caring person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Taylor, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Taylor?