Dr. John Stiteler, PSY.D

Counseling ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Stiteler

Dr. John Stiteler, PSY.D is a counselor in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Liberty University in 2008 and specializes in counseling, pastoral counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Stiteler accepts

Dr. Stiteler accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Stiteler treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Stiteler's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Marital Therapy
  • Muscle Pain
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Phase of Life Problem
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage

As a holistic healthcare professional, I seek to get to the root cause of the issue. I spend quality time with each client and look at the underlying nutritional, emotional, relational, and spiritual issues.

• Counseling

Dr. Stiteler?
Dr. Stiteler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Stiteler, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
Blessings to John and Tony! These are people who truly want to help! When I called I was in extreme distress and crying, they squeezed me in for a short consultation to help guide me to where I could get the best care. At that time I needed more intense care than this office could provide and they were honest about that and I am so grateful. Also I love the office environment from the soft natural sounds, to the smell, as well as the overall calm energy. I can honestly say I love these two men.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stiteler, PSY.D?
I met with John for dietary needs. He put a plan together for me. I lost 25 lbs and have kept it off for over 2 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stiteler, PSY.D?
I have seen several therapists and counselors. I have not experienced growth and self-improvement the way I have with his direction. This has been a very rewarding experience. John has been an invaluable resource on my journey to healing. His staff is incredibly courteous and kind. Although John has a faith-based approach to his counseling, he does not use his position of power to preach or covert his clients. He welcomes people of all faiths, including me, an agnostic woman of Haitian descent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stiteler, PSY.D?
Amazing... full of truth, love and grace... excellent listener and very helpful in helping you to come to a peaceful place within yourself...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stiteler, PSY.D?
John is an incredible listener and therapist! I know I can now accomplish my goals. He has given me strategies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stiteler, PSY.D?
John Stiteler has always been great in the service he provides. I trust him and he is well-prepared and qualified. When I had urgent request for a visit he has always accomodated my request. Melanie Rosario, LMFT is also absolutley awesome, helpful and great. His staff (Tony) is warm, friendly, courteous, welcoming and also very informative and professional! I always reccomend his office to friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stiteler, PSY.D?
John helped me turn my finances around which led to some major opportunities personally and professionally. He has a keen sense of how to manage finances and how it relates to the whole person. I realized my financial situation was affecting my relationships and my health. He helped me turn things around and start a new career that I'd dreamed about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stiteler, PSY.D?
John has been a fantastic counselor, helping me through a very dark and challenging period of my life. He has been very helpful and practical in addressing my depression and addiction issues. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a down to earth Christian counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stiteler, PSY.D?
He was very calm and used a lot of good examples! Helped us a lot, he understood both of our needs and wants to move on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stiteler, PSY.D?
John Stiteler and the colleagues at Total Health Guidance are knowledgeable, compassionate, and top-notch health professionals. They have helped me turn my life around 180 degrees. I shudder to think of where I would be without their support!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Stiteler, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Stiteler?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Stiteler treats patients.