Contact provider for availability

Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD

Counseling ·  Male

Dr. Simoneaux
2690 Donahue Ferry Rd Pineville, LA 71360

Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD is a counselor in Pineville, LA. He specializes in counseling and psychology.

Dr. Simoneaux accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Simoneaux treats your condition or procedure

1.7

Dr. Simoneaux?
Dr. Simoneaux's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD
We was wonderful. I had a great experience with him. Very friendly and kind. He wrote a truthful report. I would recommend him to any family they had the problems I did. He wasn’t biased. He wanted to here both sides. Not just the one with the most money. He was very nice and never made us feel unwelcome or uncomfortable. He is very good at what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
He does not sugar coat. He gets to the point. He tells you like it is, even if its not what you want to hear. He caught my son in lies when other counselors had no luck whatsoever. I appreciate his honesty and openness to solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
I had a fantastic experience with this doctor! He's understanding and has the child's interest at heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
I would not recommend this man to anyone. It is a shame the court is sending so many families to him. He's a liar, biased, unprofessional when he put our granddaughter with a person who was part of the abuse and began asking her questions!! I do know that is something you never do!!! We have irrefutable evidence and he tells my son one thing very positive and then does the complete opposite in his report. He and his supposedly professional advice lead to abuse again!!! This time, it was worse!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
I agree with the other comments. Simoneaux sides with the highest bidder and has no interest in my children. My ex has a history of drug abuse, physical and mental abuse towards her children from a previous marriage and the same behavior with the child we share together. This man is a waste of time and is only interested in his bank account and not my children's interests. I know other professionals in this field that say he no longer believes in the betterment of divorced families. So true
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
No person in this field should tell patients already experiencing a difficult time, that HE knows how much they love their children "because you walked through my door". This type of comment is egotistical and unprofessional on many levels. He also made exceptions for test scores for one person because of culture differences, but did not for the father. He asked to email him any information I felt he might need to know, when I did, he reported I failed to follow orders not to contact him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
These people are professionals. Professionals at wasting 5 months of your life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
Totally agree that this man takes payments! If you want a fair counsilor, you better go else where!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
I had two visits with Dr Simoneaux when I was fighting against my daughter being moved 3.5 hours by her mother. It was her attorney that sent us to him. It's funny that I read comments that people feel he can be paid off because I have always felt that's what happen. Even a Court appointed Lake Charles Counselor could not agree with his report. If you are in a custody dispute , do not agree to use him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
Dr. Simoneaux is puppet for profit to whatever lawyer hires him. He will use well established testing methods but then use sub clinical results to create a diagnosis that supports the lawyer that hired him. He doesn't listen during the therapy sessions and instead injects his personal opinions. He is the first Phd I have ever met that I can say practice medical negligence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Simoneaux?

Compare Providers