Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD

CounselingMale

Counseling

Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD is a Counselor in Pineville, LA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD
2690 Donahue Ferry Rd Pineville, LA 71360

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Simoneaux treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Simoneaux accepts

Dr. Simoneaux's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Simoneaux

1.7

My experience with this man was horrible. I had to reschedule my appointment because I could not afford the cost. I borrowed money and went. He talked to my kids then me and constantly interrupted me. He says one thing and rights another on the court date he . Showed up to court and recommended my kids be with their father. I have raised my kids and been a great mother. He said i tried to keep my kids from my ex which is a lie. This man is sick. He is for the person who spends most. My ex signed for me And my kids to move hour away and lied saying i tried keeping kids from Him. His staff and him are rude. Never use this man. He has cost my children emotional scaring. I cant believe any judge would allow him to determine custody.
Jan 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
Awful. Lies to your face. Not a shred of integrity in his body. Report was so far off it was laughable. Doing some evaluations for custody, and his report lists my wife as someone I'm trying to get custody of... Just awful all around.
Dec 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
This man is a disgusting human being. He'll get his. You can't wrong your fellow man and get away with it forever.
Feb 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
I would have to agree with the other evaluations and say that this man is not a credible person to be evaluating custody situations. He picks one person who is all good, and one person who is all bad, and will bend whatever you say to prove his point. He will try to coerce you into saying things and will flat out lie about things you said. There were supposed “quotes” from me in my report which never happened and I certainly never said. His custody evaluations sound as if he is writing a soap opera, full of drama, exaggerations, and lies. How can this man determine anyone’s parenting capacity and determine a child’s life, all within a 20 minute meeting? Yes, he spent 20 minutes on the evaluation and determined a child’s future based on that. He left out pertinent evidence and documentation. He mocked and insulted the alleged “bad” party and acted like a middle school bully. These are all huge mistakes in a professional evaluation, and I don’t know how this man is still in practice.
Jan 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
He is awful! Lies to your face! He is only about the money or the judge’s friend. You only tell a little of your story and then he starts talking. Gets off the subject into he’s own stories. An pretty much adds to what you said for the other party’s gain! The testing is a complete lie. He tells you to answer your first thought and you score what he wants it to be. He believes a health issue is a serious, major problem in the household. Liar!! Don’t waste your money with him! How can someone know all about your life in an hour? Especially when you had it over abundance of documents that was all proof of your case? How does he have a license still?
Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
We was wonderful. I had a great experience with him. Very friendly and kind. He wrote a truthful report. I would recommend him to any family they had the problems I did. He wasn’t biased. He wanted to here both sides. Not just the one with the most money. He was very nice and never made us feel unwelcome or uncomfortable. He is very good at what he does.
Jasmine Ellender – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
He does not sugar coat. He gets to the point. He tells you like it is, even if its not what you want to hear. He caught my son in lies when other counselors had no luck whatsoever. I appreciate his honesty and openness to solutions.
DeRidder, LA – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
I had a fantastic experience with this doctor! He's understanding and has the child's interest at heart.
Neches, TX – Oct 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
I would not recommend this man to anyone. It is a shame the court is sending so many families to him. He's a liar, biased, unprofessional when he put our granddaughter with a person who was part of the abuse and began asking her questions!! I do know that is something you never do!!! We have irrefutable evidence and he tells my son one thing very positive and then does the complete opposite in his report. He and his supposedly professional advice lead to abuse again!!! This time, it was worse!!!
Mar 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
I agree with the other comments. Simoneaux sides with the highest bidder and has no interest in my children. My ex has a history of drug abuse, physical and mental abuse towards her children from a previous marriage and the same behavior with the child we share together. This man is a waste of time and is only interested in his bank account and not my children's interests. I know other professionals in this field that say he no longer believes in the betterment of divorced families. So true
Frustrated Dad in Bossier City, LA – Dec 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
No person in this field should tell patients already experiencing a difficult time, that HE knows how much they love their children "because you walked through my door". This type of comment is egotistical and unprofessional on many levels. He also made exceptions for test scores for one person because of culture differences, but did not for the father. He asked to email him any information I felt he might need to know, when I did, he reported I failed to follow orders not to contact him.
Art S in Monroe, LA – Aug 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
These people are professionals. Professionals at wasting 5 months of your life.
Choose someone else in New Orleans, LA – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
Totally agree that this man takes payments! If you want a fair counsilor, you better go else where!!!!
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Client that didnt pay him off and got screwed in Lake Charles, Louisiana – Apr 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
I had two visits with Dr Simoneaux when I was fighting against my daughter being moved 3.5 hours by her mother. It was her attorney that sent us to him. It's funny that I read comments that people feel he can be paid off because I have always felt that's what happen. Even a Court appointed Lake Charles Counselor could not agree with his report. If you are in a custody dispute , do not agree to use him!
Past Client over 4 years in Lake Charles, Louisiana – Apr 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?
Dr. Simoneaux is puppet for profit to whatever lawyer hires him. He will use well established testing methods but then use sub clinical results to create a diagnosis that supports the lawyer that hired him. He doesn't listen during the therapy sessions and instead injects his personal opinions. He is the first Phd I have ever met that I can say practice medical negligence.
Diane in Leesville, LA – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Simoneaux, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Simoneaux?