John Sciretta, LICSW

CounselingMaleAge 69

Counseling

John Sciretta, LICSW is a Counselor in Cambridge, MA.

John Sciretta, LICSW
217 Concord Ave Cambridge, MA 02138

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if John Sciretta treats your condition or procedure

John Sciretta accepts

John Sciretta's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend John Sciretta

John helped me pull my life together from the time I was at my lowest, until the day I met my future wife. John's support and recommendations made a huge difference. It's been years since we last met, but I can say with confidence that our time was well spent. Nowadays, when life gets tough, I look back on the many issues we discussed and the lessons I learned, and I see my own way to a solution. I owe this ability in no small part to the insight I gained during our therapy sessions. Thanks John
Peter Murphy in Forest Hills, NY – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you John Sciretta, LICSW?

How was your experience with John Sciretta?

John Sciretta, LICSW is a Counselor in Cambridge, MA.

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with John Sciretta, LICSW?

Does John Sciretta, LICSW accept any insurance plans?

What is John Sciretta, LICSW's office address?

John Sciretta's office is located at 217 Concord Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does John Sciretta, LICSW receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for John Sciretta, LICSW. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

217 Concord Ave Cambridge, MA 02138