Dr. John Sands, DMD

Dr. John Sands, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. John Sands, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Fayetteville, NC and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University in 2016 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

300 Glensford Dr Ste 103

Fayetteville, NC 28314

• American Republic
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Sands

Dr. Sands' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sands "I'm a small town guy that been all over the place. Growing up in the state if New York I already have a feel for what Boone, NC has to offer. I Attended college at University of Georgia and became a Bulldog for life. Realizing how I excel with patient communication and anything I can do with my hands I found a home in the field of dentistry. I attended dental school in south Florida at Nova Southeastern University College of Dental medicine. Today I found a home that reminds me of home with my significant other that makes me a better person everyday and my 2 golden retrievers that remind me everyday to smile. "

This content was provided by Dr. Sands "Our goal is to treat patients better than they have been treated by any other office. Our team is dedicated to preventive care. Preventive care is the most responsible approach to optimal oral health. Many times definitive care is needed before optimal oral health achieved. A thorough and individualized treatment plan will be made for each patient with as much time as needed to walk through every stage of treatment. Come join our dental family and I promise you'll see the difference. "

8  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Georgia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • Nova Southeastern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2016

Dr. Sands has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sands has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sands does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sands and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sands' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sands

Dr. Sands?
Dr. Sands' Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Sands, DMD
I was unaware that Dr. Sands had joined Dr. Jerry Butler's dental practice in Boone, NC. until I recently showed up at the office with a cracked tooth. 90 minutes later Dr. Sands had me happily on my way and I knew that I had stumbled upon the most skilled dentist I'd ever had! Dr. Sands appears to...Read More
Jack Hamrick in Boone, NC – Oct 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Sands, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sands?