Dr. John Powers, DPM

Dr. John Powers, DPM

Podiatric Surgery  |
After being assigned as a combat medic in my military police unit during the Gulf War, I developed a strong interest in medicine. The complexity of the foot and ankle led me to train in this field. I enjoy the challenge podiatry medicine and surgery present. It's very rewarding to find the right treatment for each individual patient and bring relief from pain a patient may have been experiencing for years.

6130 N La Cholla Blvd # 135

Tucson, AZ 85741

• Health Net
  • Health Net of Arizona, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Powers

See how frequently Dr. Powers performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Sprain
Stress Fracture of Foot
high
Foot Conditions
high

Dr. Powers's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Powers "When it comes to my practice, I treat all of my patients like they are a member of my family. I spend as much time with them as needed to listen and explain conditions and treatment options in ways they can understand and ensure all questions are answered. Education is crucial, as I believe outcomes are better when the patient truly understands their problem and treatment plan and can commit to being an integral part of the team to get healthy."

• Podiatric Surgery

• Nerve Reconstruction
  • Nerve Surgery
  • Sports Medicine Surgery
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Ohio University / Main Campus
  • St Michael's Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Fellow, Association Of Extremity Nerve Surgeons
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Powers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Powers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Powers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Powers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Powers to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Powers' Performance
in Huachuca City |
Dr Powers is wonderful and helpful. had surgery on Friday every thing went great very good Dr.
in Tucson, AZ |
Not enough room to write review had to do again..lol sorry But now my sister is getting treatment my dad making appointment and my brother is on his way as well..so all my family is going because..they see a difference in me!. They see how much bettter i am walking & lil or no pain..so they are going as well..SO if you want to be bettter I would suggest you do what i did and go see DR.POWERS &HIS AWSOME STAFF believe me you wont regret it..& to be in hardly, anymore pain is worth every penny!!??
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Powers is someone I would recommend without hesitation because his down to earth!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Powers is a great doctor. He was very professional, competent and effective! I had a morton's neuroma which he removed easily. The surgery was quick and painless. The recovery time has been quick. I am at 3.5 weeks and I walked over 3 miles yesterday. I would and have recommended friends and family to Dr. Powers. Matter of fact I was referred to him from my husband so yes great experience. Thank you Dr. Powers and caring staff!
in Green Valley, AZ |
Dr Powers never acts hurried or bored with my questions. Appointments are on time. Staff is adorable competent. Before surgery Dr. Powers was very reassuring . After surgery he changed my pain pills without hesitation. First script was not effective for me. He really cares that I was pleased and satisfied with his responses. (drew pictures to help me). Do yourself a favor if you have foot or ankle problems! Thanks DOC!!!!
in Tucson, AZ |
After going to 2 previous podiatrist, Dr. Powers was a breath of fresh air. I couldn't get over the time he spent with me, explaining what my issues were, the options that was available, and always asked if I had any questions. When I decided what to do, he made me feel very confident and was so supportive my fear just melted. The minute I woke up I knew it had worked! Pain was gone. He lives up to his bio, I truly felt like family, best experience I have ever had with a doctor in a long time!
Sahuarita, AZ |
Dr. Powers and his staff took very good care of me.
in Green Valley, AZ |
Extremely pleased with the care I received from Dr. Powers. He is caring, very knowledgeable, and takes the time to listen to his patients. I never felt rushed and felt he was truly concerned.
First rate.
in Tubac, AZ. |
Dr. Powers is a knowledgeable, professional, compassionate, patient,and caring physician. I would very much recommend him to my friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. John Powers, DPM?
Are you Dr. Powers?

Visit Dr. Powers

Dr. Powers accepts 9 insurance carriers
    Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
  • Health Net
    Health Net PPO
  • Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
    Health Net of Arizona HMO