Dr. John Pinto, DC

Dr. John Pinto, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. John Pinto, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Westfield, NJ.

439 Central Ave

Learn about Dr. Pinto

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Dietetics

Dr. Pinto does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Acupuncture
  • Laser Surgery
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Pinto has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pinto has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pinto does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pinto and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pinto's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pinto to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Pinto's Performance
Irvington, NJ |
Dr. Pinto has a great passion for what he does.
in Westfield, NJ |
Dr. Pinto relieved neck pain I have had for years in just two visits. The man is honestly a miracle worker!
Garwood, NJ |
Dr. Pinto was extremely helpful and his staff was very nice. I would highly recommend to anyone in need of a Chiropractor.
in Carteret,NJ |
Beware of this office and stay away. This office is out of network with all insurance and will not verify your insurance till the time of your appointment. When you do come, you will then pay $400.00 for your X-ray's and $150.00 for your urine test. This doctor will then try and talk you into signing up with a plan through Care Credit and will charge the full amount to your card, which be is not supposed to do. You can call Care Credit yourself and tell you same thing I am. He does not care ab
in New providence |
He has really helped me turn my health and life around no one should pay attention to negative people if you are in pain and feel sick try this. Dr. Pinto has lots of knowledge and he has helped me lose weight and get healthy without going on medication.
in Plainfield, NJ |
I paid for a $47 "Health Pass" and ended up paying $1050 in just TWO VISITS. He is manipulative, intimidating and VERY pushy, also quite condescending and rude. I feel sorry for the staff that have to put up with him. My whole experience ended up being a nightmare. I wanted stress relief, I feel way worse than I ever did. I was told i was covered, found out at the end of the second visit (which I was pressured into making) that I wasn't. I wouldn't wish this on anyone else.
in Ft Washington, MD |
Terrible experience. I too was a patient in Northern Virginia before he left with no notice to his patients. He's rude, pushy and arrogant. He insists on tests that are thousands of dollars. Remember, Dr Pinto is no medical doc. He's only after your money. Take my advise and seek another chiropractor. You'll be glad you did.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I was a patient of Dr. Pinto when he had his practice in Virginia. That is until he ran away to New Jersey without even informing me as a regular patient for several years. I cannot speak to how he runs his office now, but my experience was he charged an excessive rate for procedures that I didn't need and was very pushy about it. He did help make me feel better for a short time, but other chiropractors have done a much better job for me at a greatly reduced price. Avoid the prepaid plans!
Have you seen Dr. John Pinto, DC?
Are you Dr. Pinto?