John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC

Marriage & Family TherapyMaleAge 53

Marriage & Family Therapy

John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Melbourne, FL. His office accepts new patients.

John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC
1600 W Eau Gallie Blvd Ste 201 Melbourne, FL 32935 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"I prefer to help my clients learn to work through their own challenges. For example, I'll help you to identify the underlying issues behind your problems, understand the causes, identify solutions, and help you to pr..."

- John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if John Paul Dilorenzo treats your condition or procedure

John Paul Dilorenzo accepts

John Paul Dilorenzo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend John Paul Dilorenzo

John Paul Dilorenzo

John is a good listener, very helpful and patient. I enjoyed each session with him and felt validated. He help me have a better understanding of the underlying issues affecting my choices and what steps to take to problem solve. Great therapist!
Feb 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
When my husband and I were looking for a therapist around the area to help us John was one of the first people we thought of. My husband told me how efficient and dedicated John was to his work, but it is completely different experiencing it for myself. John not only gives you tools to take home after each session, he makes you feel as if you are at home during the session. Trust and believe, John is experienced in helping couples with their concerns, and honestly I felt like a huge weight off my shoulders was lifted once I left.
Maggie – Feb 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
I told myself i was going to do 1 session. John was so enlightening, patient, optimistic that ive been to him more times than i can count on 1 hand. I truly admire how good-natured this guy is. He has taught me to love openly, without reserve...to relish in that sense of vulnerability. He's opened my mind/heart to love unconditional despite what may happen. To me, this is the definition of truly Living.
Jordan – Feb 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
Yes very much. John Paul is very knowledgeable regarding relationship issues and doesn't come off intimidating. Worth a visit!
Jan 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul is a blessing. He has walked us through some dark days and helped us find hope again. God bless him always...
Penny – Oct 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
I’ve been coming to see John for a couple of yrs on and off and have only great things to say. He’s so knowledgeable and at the same time so caring and gentle. As a Christian myself, it’s an added bonus that he is also a believer. That makes the session that much deeper and my healing so much greater. I highly recommend him as you will be able to work through any issues and truly feel heard.
Laura – Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
“Dr John” as I like to call him is the BEST therapist I have ever worked with. I’m 59 years old now. I started seeking help & meeting with psychologists in my 20’s. After many bad ones, I quit trying ... I’ve had a few good ones, but never stuck ... Dr John helped me in more ways than I’d imagined.
Cheryl – Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
There’s something about John Paul that, from my first visit, made me trust him. As someone who had never seen a counselor, I wasn’t sure what to expect but he instantly makes you comfortable. John Paul gets straight to the point and doesn’t sugar coat anything, gives strategies for dealing with A,B and C, and instinctively knows when to speak and when to listen. He has made a huge impact in a short time.
Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul has been a genuine gift in helping our family through a huge crisis. He is genuine, compassionate, professional and genuinely invested in the well being of each of our family members through this journey. I overwhelmingly recommend him without any hesitation. He is one of a kind.
Becky – Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul is a kind, compassionate, empathetic and very knowledgeable professional who has been a tremendous help to us as individuals and as a married couple. He listens with a keen ear and gets right to the heart of an issue . He has helped us both to identify behaviors that were sabotaging our marriage as well as strategies to improve our communication and to strengthen us as a couple. He has provided us with written materials and recommended books to help us as well. We will be forever grateful for the help he has given to us and would highly recommend John Paul to any individual or couple that is in need of some guidance and help.
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul is a consummate mental health professional with a compassionate Christian orientation.
Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
I highly recommend John for his ability to see each couples strengths and focus on love and understanding. He has amazing talents in his work and I highly recommend him. He is a kind and caring soul and truly does an amazing job of showing you through difficult times of a relationship.
Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
I have been coming to see John Paul for a couple of months, it has really helped me understand what my opportunities were not only in my marriage, but personally to be a better person and to value others, especially my wife the way they should be. Very happy with John Paul’s insight, experience and recommendations.
Ben – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
So helpful in assisting me to maneuver through one of my life’s biggest obstacle and most difficult time.
Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John is very easy to talk to, get comfortable around, and is someone who is sure to give you something to think about. Highly recommend.
Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
Been with John Paul from November-ish 2018 to July 2019. I can only comment on the Christian aspect of his counseling, since that’s the type of counseling I needed. It was phenomenal! He’s a straight shooter and will tell you what you need to hear rather than what you want to hear. DISCLAIMER: Change, however, comes from within so don’t expect him to do it for you! Definitely a great spiritual guide if that’s what you’re seeking. Will walk you through what you’re feeling and why you’re feeling it. Very engaged and genuinely concerned for your situation, and wants you to succeed as much as you hopefully do for yourself.
Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
He has been such a blessing to our family. He truly cares about his clients. He has taught my husband and I how to communicate effectively. He has personally encouraged me in ways I cannot express. He is very empathetic, compassionate, and competent. He knows what he is saying :). I am thankful for him.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul has really helped my husband and I understand our teenage son. We can communicate better and have come up with strategies to keep him on track. He more importantly helped us have a better relationship with him and each other.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul is a great resource for teenagers and parents of teenagers. He has helped our 16 year old son which has made a big difference within our family. We are thankful for his support and guidance.
none – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
I've been in counseling with John Paul for about 2.5 months to help me work through issues with a relationship. He has been an attentive listener and has truly illuminated some blind spots I didn't even know I had. He has also gently coached me on practical solutions based on his insights that I was able to apply immediately and see real results. I so appreciate his perspective! I feel stronger, more calm, and more capable of having the loving relationship I want with my partner.
Melbourne , FL – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?

How was your experience with John Paul Dilorenzo?