John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Male • Age 51

John Paul Dilorenzo
1600 W Eau Gallie Blvd Ste 201 Melbourne, FL 32935

John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC is a marriage & family therapist in Melbourne, FL. He specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Family And Marriage Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

John Paul Dilorenzo accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if John Paul Dilorenzo treats your condition or procedure

• Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Relationship Issues
  • Social Phobia

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

John Paul Dilorenzo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend John Paul Dilorenzo

John Paul Dilorenzo?
John Paul Dilorenzo's Performance
What People Say About John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC
John Paul is a kind, compassionate, empathetic and very knowledgeable professional who has been a tremendous help to us as individuals and as a married couple. He listens with a keen ear and gets right to the heart of an issue . He has helped us both to identify behaviors that were sabotaging our marriage as well as strategies to improve our communication and to strengthen us as a couple. He has provided us with written materials and recommended books to help us as well. We will be forever grateful for the help he has given to us and would highly recommend John Paul to any individual or couple that is in need of some guidance and help.
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul is a consummate mental health professional with a compassionate Christian orientation.
Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
I highly recommend John for his ability to see each couples strengths and focus on love and understanding. He has amazing talents in his work and I highly recommend him. He is a kind and caring soul and truly does an amazing job of showing you through difficult times of a relationship.
Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
I have been coming to see John Paul for a couple of months, it has really helped me understand what my opportunities were not only in my marriage, but personally to be a better person and to value others, especially my wife the way they should be. Very happy with John Paul’s insight, experience and recommendations.
Ben – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
So helpful in assisting me to maneuver through one of my life’s biggest obstacle and most difficult time.
Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John is very easy to talk to, get comfortable around, and is someone who is sure to give you something to think about. Highly recommend.
Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
Been with John Paul from November-ish 2018 to July 2019. I can only comment on the Christian aspect of his counseling, since that’s the type of counseling I needed. It was phenomenal! He’s a straight shooter and will tell you what you need to hear rather than what you want to hear. DISCLAIMER: Change, however, comes from within so don’t expect him to do it for you! Definitely a great spiritual guide if that’s what you’re seeking. Will walk you through what you’re feeling and why you’re feeling it. Very engaged and genuinely concerned for your situation, and wants you to succeed as much as you hopefully do for yourself.
Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
He has been such a blessing to our family. He truly cares about his clients. He has taught my husband and I how to communicate effectively. He has personally encouraged me in ways I cannot express. He is very empathetic, compassionate, and competent. He knows what he is saying :). I am thankful for him.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul has really helped my husband and I understand our teenage son. We can communicate better and have come up with strategies to keep him on track. He more importantly helped us have a better relationship with him and each other.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul is a great resource for teenagers and parents of teenagers. He has helped our 16 year old son which has made a big difference within our family. We are thankful for his support and guidance.
none – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
I've been in counseling with John Paul for about 2.5 months to help me work through issues with a relationship. He has been an attentive listener and has truly illuminated some blind spots I didn't even know I had. He has also gently coached me on practical solutions based on his insights that I was able to apply immediately and see real results. I so appreciate his perspective! I feel stronger, more calm, and more capable of having the loving relationship I want with my partner.
Melbourne , FL – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
Thank you for the great and positive impact you have caused on my family, my kids behavior has improved significantly since day one. We are great full for your counseling.
Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul Dilorenzo is an excellent therapist! He helped me a few years ago and I started seeing him again recently. He is very professional, knowledgeable and has always made me feel comfortable. He is one of the most non judgmental people I have ever met which is so important in a therapist. I feel his input and counseling have had a postive impact helping me emotionally at a rough time in my life.
MKR in FL – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
In the four weeks that our child has received counseling we have seen more progress than we did in 6 months with a former counselor. Our child leaves sessions with a joyful spirit and a zest for life. John Paul gives our child hope and helpful and positive mindsets to focus on throughout the day. We are a Christian family and we are grateful that John Paul speaks truth and life into our child. We are very grateful for his services and highly recommend him.
Melbourne, FL – Sep 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
Thank you very much John Paul for all your help and heartfelt dedication and genuine care for our process. We both appreciate your work with us and if need be, will definitely contact you again.
Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul is nothing short of spectacular. He not only helped me get through a divorce, but find myself again. I will continue to stay in touch with JP as he will always be an asset. Thank you, JP!
Palm Bay – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul truly listens. He doesn't make judgements and meets you where you are emotionally. You grow from there. My life has much more balance now. What a blessing.
Malabar – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul is such a blessing to our family. He has become a source of guidance, strength, and knowledge to our family, particularly to our teenage son. He has been able to reach him and communicate with him in a way that no one else has been able to. We are in awe of this gift and so grateful.
Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul was able to make a connection with my grieving child and help them through a very difficult period. We saw an improvement in our child's mindset after the first visit.
Beachside – Jan 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
Great counselor. Mr. Paul goes above and beyond to accommodate people schedule. He works great with children and adults. Mr. Paul really helped my son and made him stronger. We had been through few counselors within a year and Mr. Paul is the first one to be recommended. He did everything he can to help us. Very loyal and sencere to his job and clients/patients. If you need a change in your life, Mr. Paul will be the right person to seek.
Florida – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?

How was your experience with John Paul Dilorenzo?

I prefer to help my clients learn to work through their own challenges. For example, I'll help you to identify the underlying issues behind your problems, understand the causes, identify solutions, and help you to problem solve. Ill offer you my insi...

• Marriage & Family Therapy