John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Male · Age 50

John Paul Dilorenzo

John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC is a marriage & family therapist in Melbourne, FL. He specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

John Paul Dilorenzo accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if John Paul Dilorenzo treats your condition or procedure

• Depressive Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Relationship Issues
  • Social Phobia

I prefer to help my clients learn to work through their own challenges. For example, I'll help you to identify the underlying issues behind your problems, understand the causes, identify solutions, and help you to problem solve. Ill offer you my insi...

• Marriage & Family Therapy

John Paul Dilorenzo?
John Paul Dilorenzo's Performance
What People Say About John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC
RecentMost Helpful
He has been such a blessing to our family. He truly cares about his clients. He has taught my husband and I how to communicate effectively. He has personally encouraged me in ways I cannot express. He is very empathetic, compassionate, and competent. He knows what he is saying :). I am thankful for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul has really helped my husband and I understand our teenage son. We can communicate better and have come up with strategies to keep him on track. He more importantly helped us have a better relationship with him and each other.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul is a great resource for teenagers and parents of teenagers. He has helped our 16 year old son which has made a big difference within our family. We are thankful for his support and guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
I've been in counseling with John Paul for about 2.5 months to help me work through issues with a relationship. He has been an attentive listener and has truly illuminated some blind spots I didn't even know I had. He has also gently coached me on practical solutions based on his insights that I was able to apply immediately and see real results. I so appreciate his perspective! I feel stronger, more calm, and more capable of having the loving relationship I want with my partner.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
Thank you for the great and positive impact you have caused on my family, my kids behavior has improved significantly since day one. We are great full for your counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul Dilorenzo is an excellent therapist! He helped me a few years ago and I started seeing him again recently. He is very professional, knowledgeable and has always made me feel comfortable. He is one of the most non judgmental people I have ever met which is so important in a therapist. I feel his input and counseling have had a postive impact helping me emotionally at a rough time in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
In the four weeks that our child has received counseling we have seen more progress than we did in 6 months with a former counselor. Our child leaves sessions with a joyful spirit and a zest for life. John Paul gives our child hope and helpful and positive mindsets to focus on throughout the day. We are a Christian family and we are grateful that John Paul speaks truth and life into our child. We are very grateful for his services and highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
Thank you very much John Paul for all your help and heartfelt dedication and genuine care for our process. We both appreciate your work with us and if need be, will definitely contact you again.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul is nothing short of spectacular. He not only helped me get through a divorce, but find myself again. I will continue to stay in touch with JP as he will always be an asset. Thank you, JP!
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul truly listens. He doesn't make judgements and meets you where you are emotionally. You grow from there. My life has much more balance now. What a blessing.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul is such a blessing to our family. He has become a source of guidance, strength, and knowledge to our family, particularly to our teenage son. He has been able to reach him and communicate with him in a way that no one else has been able to. We are in awe of this gift and so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul was able to make a connection with my grieving child and help them through a very difficult period. We saw an improvement in our child's mindset after the first visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
Great counselor. Mr. Paul goes above and beyond to accommodate people schedule. He works great with children and adults. Mr. Paul really helped my son and made him stronger. We had been through few counselors within a year and Mr. Paul is the first one to be recommended. He did everything he can to help us. Very loyal and sencere to his job and clients/patients. If you need a change in your life, Mr. Paul will be the right person to seek.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John-Paul was picked out from the internet. His credentials and being a Christian is why we choose him. John us very easy to chat with and he tunes into you to help and guide you. Honestly there are so many positives with him but i need to add that he responds quickly and makes appointments asap. I feel safe with John-Paul and would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
Just praises and thanks for Jean Paul.Not only was he an extra shoulder to lean on when the world felt as though it would crumble around me but he was a Guiding light in helping me reclaim my son.Jean Paul is a wonderful person and he was always available to help.Whenever I needed him he made himself available and was always ready with some advice, guidance, and insight.The last year has been difficult for my family and I but with the assistance of Jean Paul we are beginning to regain our peace
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul and I have been having sessions for about three months now, and I have seen a lot of improvement towards my approach in life. He has helped me to understand a lot of underlying issues that I didn't even consider prior to counseling, and has helped me find solutions to fix them. Johe Paul has done a lot of positive for me in the time spent together, and at this point has become more of a friend instead of a counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul has been an amazing counselor to my husband and I. He has helped us reconnect with each other and has guided us to a more stable marriage. His spiritual approach can help solve the most complex and difficult marital issues. We highly recommend him for marriage and family counseling. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
John Paul is a skilled and compassionate life coach/counselor. He has helped me to identify my co-dependency tendencies. In doing so, I have learned the difference between enabling & empowering others. It has been very insightful & so helpful. I am putting what I have learned to practice in a current family situation which I am involved in. Honestly, I have seen many positive changes in my life....And in their lives as well! John Paul's counsel has been a true blessing.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?
With John Paul's help I was able to sort out issues that I've struggled with since my childhood. From our first appointment I felt comfortable, accepted and understood. He helped me gain priceless insight into myself and my judgments, which has enabled me to make positive changes through choices that have aligned me with my values. I've learned to love myself and how to be assertive, which has improved all my relationships. I'd highly recommend him to anyone who longs for peace, hope and joy!
×Post a ResponseAre you John Paul Dilorenzo, LMHC?

How was your experience with John Paul Dilorenzo?