Dr. John Park, DC

Dr. John Park, DC

Chiropractic  |
I presently serve as the lead Chiropractor and Clinic Director at Progressive Spinal and Sports Rehabilitation in Rockville, MD. This practice was established in 2003 and it has been my privilege to serve hundreds of patients in the MD, DC, and VA metropolitan area while watching my practice grow from a single man operation to one that now employs multiple clinical and administrative team members. In addition to chiropractic care and physical therapy services, our practice now offers massage therapy, holistic health counseling, and alternative/complementary therapies including acupuncture services.

15200 Shady Grove Rd Ste 211

Rockville, MD 20850

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Park

This content was provided by Dr. Park
  • We will work with your individual goals in mind whether it is short term pain relief, long term pain management, wellness care, or performance enhancement for athletic activities
  • We value your time and our time. We require 24-hour advance notice for cancellations or reschedules (fees will apply otherwise)
  • We DO NOT require all new patients to have x-rays taken, and we do not use pre and post treatment x-rays to measure progress.
  • We DO NOT have any long-term health contracts or pre-payment plans for patients to sign
  • We DO NOT believe it always takes 10, 20 or 30 treatments over the course of many months to achieve the desired results. We recognize the benefit of other treatments and will not continue to treat our patients if there is no improvement within a reasonable amount of time. Re-evaluations are typically scheduled after 8-10 sessions to assess our patients' progress.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Park does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Therapy
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Park has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Park has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Park does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Park and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Park to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Park's Performance
in Rockville, MD |
I sustained a neck injury while playing sports so I contacted Dr. Park who immediately suspected a herniated disk which x-rays confirmed. I received treatment from Dr. Park which yielded immediate improvement and over time I am just about back to normal. Since Dr. Park is about my age and plays this sport as well, he gave me very useful tips on how to avoid this situation in the future as I am no spring chicken anymore. I am very thankful for Dr. Park's help and expertise.
in Severna Park, MD |
Always a super fantastic experience. Dr Park and his awesome staff are the absolute best in the business. I'm always amazed at how Dr Park blends together a fun, friendly atmosphere with a high level of technical skill, customer service and a great sense of humor. I've been to many (Too many) chiropractic offices in my years and not one of them comes even close to what Dr Park offers. I look forward to future appointments and walking out feeling like a million dollars. You guys rock!
in Germantown, MD |
I have being practicing Jiu-jitsu for over 20 years. I have trained and competed all over the world. My body takes an incredible beating from Jiu-jitsu, Judo and wrestling. I have being going to Dr. Park for well over 10 years. He is the only one who I trust to help me in keeping my body working properly. Thank you for your professionalism and dedication.
Have you seen Dr. John Park, DC?
Are you Dr. Park?