Dr. John-Michael Zinn, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Male · Age 76

Dr. Zinn

Dr. John-Michael Zinn, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Cardiff By the Sea, CA. He specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Zinn accepts

Dr. Zinn accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Zinn treats your condition or procedure

I strive to bring wellness and joy to my clients.
Transformational psychology takes the focus off of the victim role and refocuses on changing patterns or beliefs that may be creating problems throughout one's life. By correctin...

• Marriage & Family Therapy

4.5

Dr. Zinn?
Dr. Zinn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John-Michael Zinn, PHD
When I began sessions with Dr. Zinn, I was struggling with high levels of anxiety, resulting in panic attacks, depression and deep seeded resentment towards family members. Dr. Zinn, with his excellent listening skills and unique therapeutic methods was able to help me separate the powerful emotions that were overwhelming me. In my sessions with Dr. Zinn, I learned how to recognize, separate and manage these emotions. I no longer felt overwhelmed and found the peace I longed for. -Joan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John-Michael Zinn, PHD?
My experience with Dr. Zinn has been truly life changing and I am forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John-Michael Zinn, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr Zinn. He is intuitive and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John-Michael Zinn, PHD?
Dr. Zinn is professional and very caring. He helped me through a very tough time and used encouraging helpful techniques that made a huge difference. I couldn't have gotten through this time without Dr. Zinn's help. I worked with Dr. Zinn a long time so I got to know him well. He was exactly what I needed to heal and grow. Thank you so much!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John-Michael Zinn, PHD?
Dr. Zinn is extremely professional and kind. His testing techniques for a new career path and adapting to change have made a lot positive impact on my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John-Michael Zinn, PHD?
I have known of Dr. Zinn's since 1987. He truly is a GODSEND to me, my husband & family. He has guided us through the trials & tribulations that have come our way. In 1987 Dr. Zinn helped me cope with the tragic death of my brother in a motorcycle accident. In 1989 I witnessed death and distruction after a massacre in a foreign land...I suffered (what would now be known as PTSD.) He saved me from giving up. Dr Zinn is a LIFESAVER. Today, he continues to help and guide all of us
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John-Michael Zinn, PHD?
He has no professionalism. What I mean by this is he doesn't attain the ability to remove himself from siding with clientele. He is vindictive and a liar. This is coming from personal experience in dealing with him. He shouldn't be dealing with any family members, especially any high conflict or divorce, separation matters with children involved.
I think perhaps you have the wrong person. After...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John-Michael Zinn, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zinn?

• Sat: closed