John Manwaring, PA

John Manwaring, PA

Physician Assistant (PA)  ·
John Manwaring, PA is a physician assistant in Santaquin, UT. He specializes in physician assistant (pa) and family medicine.Read his story

94 W Main St

Santaquin, UT 84655

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about John Manwaring

John Manwaring's bio

This content was provided by John Manwaring "I grew up in this wonderful town of Springville and have always been a Red Devil through and through. I married a Springville girl and I continue to raise my family here. I originally went to school in Tempe, Arizona to become a Respiratory Therapist and returned to Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. I worked as a Registered Therapist for 16 years before realizing that I should go on with my medical career. After finishing my degree at Weber State University, I attended the University of Utah Physician Assistant Program, eventually graduating with a Master's Degree in Physician Assistant Studies. I have worked in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pulmonology, and Pain Management. I love serving the families of Utah County and Springville."

• Physician Assistant (PA)

John Manwaring does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for John Manwaring is unavailable at this time.

John Manwaring has no awards or honors listed.

John Manwaring has no media or publications listed.

John Manwaring does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are John Manwaring and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

John Manwaring's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

John Manwaring?

How was your experience with John Manwaring?