John Lee, LAC

AcupunctureMale

John Lee
1231 W Robinhood Dr Ste C3 Stockton, CA 95207

John Lee, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Stockton, CA. Be sure to call ahead with John Lee to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if John Lee treats your condition or procedure

John Lee accepts

John Lee accepts the following insurance:

Kaiser Permanente

John Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend John Lee

Based on 1 rating

John Lee

I first saw Dr. Lee for low back pain. I had been to my physician and 3 visits to a chiropractor. The pharmaceuticals only made me groogy and the adjustments didn’t help. I was skeptical, but took a fridnd’s advice and tried acupuncture with Dr. Lee. He evaluated the issue and recommended 5 treatments. After 2 treatments I was pain free and back out playing golf. He was professional and effective. That was about 5 years ago. I have seen him for shoulder pain since then. I highly recommend him.
Greg in Lodi, CA – Aug 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you John Lee, LAC?

How was your experience with John Lee?

• Acupuncture

Does John Lee, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if John Lee accepts your insurance.

Where is John Lee, LAC's office located?

John Lee's office is located at 1231 W Robinhood Dr Ste C3, Stockton, CA 95207. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does John Lee, LAC offer telehealth services?

John Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with John Lee, LAC?

1231 W Robinhood Dr Ste C3 Stockton, CA 95207