Dr. John Krage, DC

Dr. John Krage, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. John Krage, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in San Diego, CA.

5333 Mission Center Rd Ste 100

San Diego, CA 92108

Learn about Dr. Krage

• Chiropractic
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic

Dr. Krage does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

1 Board Action
  • Disciplinary action in another state (1/26/2017)
    Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Utah

Education data for Dr. Krage is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Krage has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Krage has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Krage does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krage and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krage's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krage to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Krage's Performance
    FAIR
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Santa Ysabel, CA 92070 |
Dr. Krage is wonderful! He helped figure out how to get me out of bed after 22 years! I was in excruciating pain all that time. I saw him in 1/2011 and was quickly out of pain and now own and run my own business! He is like a detective ferreting out the bad items causing your distress. Follow his suggestions, mostly dietary and nutritional and you will probably feel a lot better. I know the quality of my life has improved by 1000+%! I saw a multitude of M.D.s with little results. He saved me!
in Spring Valley, CA |
I asked 6 times the cost. He passed saying I don't know. Having rates, is a state law. I asked if this was some kind of package and he said yes. I do not pay for medical in advance by package. What happens if one of us gets hit by a bus or I find his treatment ridiculous? He know somethings about chronic pain, but frankly I knew more and was not impressed. He discounted what I know to be true including info from other docs. He felt like a scam to me. I left and could not recommend him.
in Vista, CA |
I was spending half my day in bed completely exhausted when I saw Dr. Krage being interviewed on tv. One month after a comprehensive blood and allergy testing, eliminating sugar and grains, plus eating only organic and taking a few supplements, I didn't even need an afternoon nap anymore! While monitoring my blood sugar and keeping a food log isn't that much fun, it clearly shows how food affects how I feel. I'm making so much improvement even my husband noticed! Many symptoms have disappeared!
Have you seen Dr. John Krage, DC?
Are you Dr. Krage?