Dr. John Knight, PHD

Counseling •  Male

Dr. Knight

Dr. John Knight ,PhD LMHC

200 Emerald Bay Dr Ste 300 Oldsmar, FL 34677

Dr. John Knight, PHD is a Counselor in Oldsmar, FL. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Knight to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Knight accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Knight treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Knight's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. John Knight, PHD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Dr. Knight's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Knight

4.4

Dr. Knight?
What People Say About Dr. John Knight, PHD
I have been working with Dr. Knight and have had a positive experience. John Paxton
John Paxton – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Knight, PHD?
My experience with Dr. Knight has far exceeded my hopes and expectations. He has been able to effectively draw out issues that have caused turmoil in my marriage, friendships, and career for years. When I came to him I was feeling depressed, anxious, and at an all time low. My marriage was on the brink of failure, my work life was in a mess, and my life felt totally out of control. After seeking counseling from other places not finding a great fit or experiencing any noticeable results, my self-esteem was also at rock bottom. Fast forward a few months and I now feel actively engaged in my life and confident about the direction I'm moving in. My relationships, particularly with my husband, have vastly improved and my outlook on life has changed immensely. Dr. Knight has consistently provided me with a safe place to express my feelings and practical advice with noticeable results. I cannot thank him enough for the impact he has had on my life and would highly recommend him to anyone.
Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Knight, PHD?
Dr Knight is an excellent choice of Mental Health provider!! He addresses the emotional and the physical aspect of your illness or disorder. He also is excellent at bringing insight to the spiritual aspect of your condition. My husband and I highly recommend Dr Knight.... He has been a great help to us in the short time we have been seeing him!
The Rusch's in NPR, FL – Sep 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Knight, PHD?
Dr John Knight is absolutely wonderful! We are thankful for his guidance and believe he is divinely guided to help people. We believe he was the answer to our prayers in helping my fiancé and I realize our potential to become the best we can be. Thank you Dr Knight!
William A – Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Knight, PHD?
Dr. Knight was instrumental inn helping us build a strong foundation for our marriage. We desperately needed to change the way we communicated and he gave us tangible tools to do that. We credit Dr. Knight with our ability to work through any problem without fighting.
Tamara – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Knight, PHD?
In one session, Dr. Knight read us as if we were the last page of an enticing book. His words creating a mirror revealing a true reflection of the people we were and could be. He has the ability to connect personally and offer new viewpoints. Our love is stronger, our lives are more meaningful, our touch has more passion, and the roots of our relationship grow deeper. Do not think that you are someone that doesn't need therapy. It is a complex art and Dr. Knight creates masterpieces.
Michael and Carrie – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Knight, PHD?
Dr. Knight helped me at a time when my anxiety was high and I was functioning at a very low level. He is extremely empathic and often seems to know exactly what I’m thinking, how I’m feeling and what to say to help me see things more clearly. I now have little or no anxiety and live a much better life. I’m so grateful for what Dr. Knight did for me that I have referred family, friends and fellow workers to him. To be sure they give him a try; I have personally paid for their first visits.
Ron McVety in Indian Rocks Beach, FL – Jan 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Knight, PHD?
I went to see Dr. Knight on two separate occasions and was extremely impressed with him... for about 30 minutes. He is a great "talker" and will make you feel like he has all the answers. In actuality, he is a used car salesman who is only trying to push his Neuroscience products on unsuspecting people in need of real help. If you are in need of help as I was, please find a true professional. This guy is a QUACK!
Mental Health Advocate – Dec 31, 2016
I'm sorry that your visit wasn't what you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Knight, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Knight?

Individual ,Couples, Adolescents and Family Counseling. Dr. Knight is a Certified Relationship Specialist and Certified PTSD Clinician with the American Psychotherapy Association a Diplomate with the American Board of Medical Psychothe...

• Counseling