Dr. John Knight, PHD

Dr. John Knight, PHD

Counseling  ·
Dr. John Knight, PHD is a counselor in Oldsmar, FL. He specializes in counseling, pastoral counseling, and more.

200 Emerald Bay Dr Ste 300

Oldsmar, FL 34677

Learn about Dr. Knight

This content was provided by Dr. Knight "Individual ,Couples, Adolescents and Family Counseling. Dr. Knight is a Certified Relationship Specialist and Certified PTSD Clinician with the American Psychotherapy Association a Diplomate with the American Board of Medical Psychotherapists, American Association of Integrative Medicine , American Psychotherapy Association and American Board of Psychological Specialties. He holds PhDs in Psychology and Counseling with an emphasis in Family, Marital and Domestic Relations and is Florida Licensed."

• Counseling
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Dr. Knight does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Education data for Dr. Knight is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Knight has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Knight has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Knight does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Knight and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Knight's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Knight to family and friends

Dr. Knight's Performance

Dr John Knight is absolutely wonderful! We are thankful for his guidance and believe he is divinely guided to help people. We believe he was the answer to our prayers in helping my fiancé and I realize our potential to become the best we can be. Thank you Dr Knight!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Knight was instrumental inn helping us build a strong foundation for our marriage. We desperately needed to change the way we communicated and he gave us tangible tools to do that. We credit Dr. Knight with our ability to work through any problem without fighting.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
In one session, Dr. Knight read us as if we were the last page of an enticing book. His words creating a mirror revealing a true reflection of the people we were and could be. He has the ability to connect personally and offer new viewpoints. Our love is stronger, our lives are more meaningful, our...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Knight helped me at a time when my anxiety was high and I was functioning at a very low level. He is extremely empathic and often seems to know exactly what I’m thinking, how I’m feeling and what to say to help me see things more clearly. I now have little or no anxiety and live a much...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went to see Dr. Knight on two separate occasions and was extremely impressed with him... for about 30 minutes. He is a great "talker" and will make you feel like he has all the answers. In actuality, he is a used car salesman who is only trying to push his Neuroscience products on unsuspecting...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I'm sorry that your visit wasn't what you expected. In efforts to truly help individuals and families I've researched and collaborated with other professionals extensively to save the patient money and time by addressing them as a whole being; spirit, mind and body with an integrative approach. This approach doesn't require years of therapy and thousands of dollars but implements the most innovative mental health technology in facilitating physical and mental optimization with landslide success.