Dr. John Jung, DC

Functional Medicine •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Jung

Dr. John W. Jung DC FIAMA

2015 S Arlington Heights Rd Ste 100 Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Dr. John Jung, DC is a Functional Medicine Specialist in Arlington Heights, IL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jung to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Alternative Care in your area

See similar Alternative Care in Arlington Heights

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Jung accepts

Dr. Jung accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Jung treats your condition or procedure

• Stem Cell Therapy
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. John Jung, DC...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Jung's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jung

98.38709677419355%

Dr. Jung?
What People Say About Dr. John Jung, DC
I recently had stem cells for bad knees and shoulder, and was able to bike in 3 days, although doc said I should have waited a bit lol ....Its great to be pain free! Anyhow his Nurse Practitioner is great, too,; the procedure was quick and easy, and a lot less painful than a lousy cortisone shot, which only gave temporary relief!
D. MILLER – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. John Jung is highly professional specialist. Clearly explains the problems and how to work on them. Has good sense of humor. The methods they use are very effective. Thanks!
AlexD. – May 02, 2020
Thank you Alex. Its good to find patients that...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. Jung is an incredible chiropractor that relieved pain due to overuse and chronic stress. His knowledge in functional medicine provided me with answers I had been seeking from traditional doctors for years! Dr. Jung's passion to help others is evident in the way he explained test results and his patience and time he spent answering questions. I highly recommend Dr. Jung! Thank you Dr. Jung for making me feel healthy again!
Krissy Martin – Apr 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. John was quickly and easily able to identify that I had an adrenal adenoma causing my fatigue, unexplained weight gain and myriad of other problems happening in my body. Traditional endocrinologists were unable to do what he did. Other health care practitioners I have come into contact with have commented about his thorough level of work and his ability to get to root cause of issues when I have told them my story. My family has seen him for over 20 years. Dr. John is incredibly smart and puts the care of all his patients as his priority. He has put me on the right path to regain my health and for that, I am so thankful. He’s a fantastic functional medical doctor.
Kim – Apr 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. Jung's expertise is through the roof! I could not move my neck for about 5 days due to thoracic outlet syndrome and was experiencing headaches every day. One visit with him already minimized the pain and maximized my range of motion. I cannot wait to work with him some more!
Joanna – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
All I can say is I think Dr. John is a great doctor and a great human being! He's helped many friends of mine also my family it’s amazing how he can read your body and tell you what’s wrong before you even tell him what’s going on with you. Once you walk in his office you feel like you’ve known him for years. We consider him a part of our family now.
Marija Bojovic – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I have presented with many ailments of the last couple years. Dr. Jung has been able to either help or alleviate all my issues, from low back pain, to pinched nerve, to plantar fasciitis. He is awesome. My entire family has been treated by him.
Jess V. – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. Jung has helped me with my Fibromyalgia issues and my low back pain due to Degeneratve Arthritis in my spine, as well as other pain issues I've experienced without the use of drugs that have side effects.
Kathy Heldt – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I was introduced to Dr. Jung 3 yrs ago through a friend that highly recommended him. Though I started to come for Chiropractic care I am now having visits for all my health issues. All the praises about Dr Jung are true, he is a wealth of information that he passionately shares with you . He has a great understanding of the human body. He treats me respectfully, the whole person , your mind body and spirit. He has a keen diagnostic skill . He has a true love of his field . The office staff is very accommodating and there is never a long wait. I leave every visit with a few laughs and a smile on my face. In this world where people are treated only as a faceless number and $ sign Dr. John is a rare exception to the rule! Worth the visit.
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I was struggling with pain for years until friend of mine recommended Dr. Jung after couple of visits I’m pain free not only that Dr. Jung aided me with holistic remedies that really work . After my experience I took my husband to see Dr. Jung to help him with the pain in he’s lower back and neck and my husband is so much better . I highly recommend Dr. Jung !!!
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Jung on and off for over 25 years. Wow 25 years. I guess you can say he’s a great Dr. Very friendly but also very professional. I love how he explains everything he’s doing. No surprises. I never have a problem getting an appointment and I never have to wait more then 5-10 minutes to see him. If it is going to be longer he will have me do something else first like having my neck massaged by this little machine.
Tracy in Buffalo Grove, IL – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. John has a wealth of knowledge that has surpassed any other Medical Doctor that I have see. Thanks to him, I got my life back! Now all of my friends and family have him as their primary doctor. Our Dr. for life!
Channy in IL – Oct 16, 2018
I appreciate you trusting me with your physical...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Helped get rid of my back pain in a few visits. Very knowledgeable and great doctor. Also Vlad works miracles
Vaughne Glymph in Hoffman Estates, IL – Jul 17, 2018
Its is because you are such an awesome guy, Vlad...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. Jung is a genius. Seriously. He is the best. Being a healthcare practitioner myself I can see those best in the profession. I highly recommend him. May God bless Him and His loved ones.
Dr. BG in IL – Jun 11, 2018
The compliment is reciprocated! We both know...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr Jung is an amazing Doc. He looks at the whole picture, mind body and spirit to heal your body. He does not use "go to" drugs that western medicine prescribes, but understands that the body might have deficiencies that can be corrected with natural remedies. He is crazy smart and has great understanding of the human body. Go see him.
Maggie in Palatine – May 29, 2018
Maggie is an amazing lady, always with a great...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
We found Dr Jung a few years ago and have been seeing him regularly since. His vast knowledge is ridiculously mind blowing, and his compassion and love for his field make him absolutely a blessing on our journey of healing. He has helped my husband in more ways than one. We also have reccomended him to all of our friends and family and they have done the same. The response is always the same... “wish we would have found him sooner”. Love his staff, services and knowledge. We are very happy!
Natasha M. in Chicago – May 12, 2018
I must admit, there were many out of the box...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr Jung's for several years and would wholeheartedly recommend him to other patients. His depth of knowledge of the body from all aspects is so impressive. He has helped me work through overuse injuries, hormonal issues and general chiropractic and acupuncture maintenance.
Cheryl in Mount Prospect IL – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I've known John for probably 15 years. He's the best in business - very professional, knowledgeable, and entertaining. Usually, if I have any back pain, 1-2 visits and I'm back to normal ????
Andrei L in Wheeling – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I've been going to Dr Jung since he started practicing and have recommended him to many people. He's helped me with numerous issues with both chiropractic care and advice on nutrition and exercise and people are continuously surprised that I'm 64. His approach to healthcare has aided me with problems ranging from a dislocated ankle to digestion to backache and more, and he has saved me time and money with his diagnostic ability as well. Thanks Dr John!
JB in Wilmette IL – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
We were introduced to Dr. John Jung about 15 years ago by our friend and we are very blessed and lucky to know him. He is an amazing doctor with enormous knowledge of human body. He always helps us with our various health problem, he always find the solution to your problem and treat you with respect. We always have a peace of mind after talking to him. We trust him and he is the best doctor we ever met. We leave his office with smile on the face because he is also a fun and very friendly person
Lina in Wheeling – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Jung?

We find the problem, and remove the cause of the breakdown, and actually reprogram your physiology, neurology, and anatomy. If you don't say "WOW"  at the conclusion, you pay nothing!

• Functional Medicine
  • Acupuncture
  • Applied Kinesiology
  • Chiropractic

2003
Fellow International Academy Of Acupuncture

• Polish

More Information

• Does Dr. Jung communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Jung communicates via email

• Does Dr. Jung offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Jung offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Jung offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Jung offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Jung have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Jung has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Jung offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Jung offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Jung offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Jung offers evening visits