Dr. John Jung, DC

Functional Medicine ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Jung

Dr. John W. Jung DC FIAMA

2015 S Arlington Heights Rd Ste 100 Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Dr. John Jung, DC is a functional medicine specialist in Arlington Heights, IL and has been practicing for 16 years. He specializes in functional medicine, chiropractic, and more.

Dr. Jung accepts

Dr. Jung accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Jung treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Diseases
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Trigger Point Therapy

We find the problem, and remove the cause of the breakdown, and actually reprogram your physiology, neurology, and anatomy. If you don't say "WOW"  at the conclusion, you pay nothing!

• Functional Medicine

Dr. Jung?
Dr. Jung's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Jung, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I was introduced to Dr. Jung 3 yrs ago through a friend that highly recommended him. Though I started to come for Chiropractic care I am now having visits for all my health issues. All the praises about Dr Jung are true, he is a wealth of information that he passionately shares with you . He has a great understanding of the human body. He treats me respectfully, the whole person , your mind body and spirit. He has a keen diagnostic skill . He has a true love of his field . The office staff is very accommodating and there is never a long wait. I leave every visit with a few laughs and a smile on my face. In this world where people are treated only as a faceless number and $ sign Dr. John is a rare exception to the rule! Worth the visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I was struggling with pain for years until friend of mine recommended Dr. Jung after couple of visits I’m pain free not only that Dr. Jung aided me with holistic remedies that really work . After my experience I took my husband to see Dr. Jung to help him with the pain in he’s lower back and neck and my husband is so much better . I highly recommend Dr. Jung !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Jung on and off for over 25 years. Wow 25 years. I guess you can say he’s a great Dr. Very friendly but also very professional. I love how he explains everything he’s doing. No surprises. I never have a problem getting an appointment and I never have to wait more then 5-10 minutes to see him. If it is going to be longer he will have me do something else first like having my neck massaged by this little machine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. John has a wealth of knowledge that has surpassed any other Medical Doctor that I have see. Thanks to him, I got my life back! Now all of my friends and family have him as their primary doctor. Our Dr. for life!
I appreciate you trusting me with your physical...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Helped get rid of my back pain in a few visits. Very knowledgeable and great doctor. Also Vlad works miracles
Its is because you are such an awesome guy, Vlad...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. Jung is a genius. Seriously. He is the best. Being a healthcare practitioner myself I can see those best in the profession. I highly recommend him. May God bless Him and His loved ones.
The compliment is reciprocated! We both know...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr Jung is an amazing Doc. He looks at the whole picture, mind body and spirit to heal your body. He does not use "go to" drugs that western medicine prescribes, but understands that the body might have deficiencies that can be corrected with natural remedies. He is crazy smart and has great understanding of the human body. Go see him.
Maggie is an amazing lady, always with a great...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
We found Dr Jung a few years ago and have been seeing him regularly since. His vast knowledge is ridiculously mind blowing, and his compassion and love for his field make him absolutely a blessing on our journey of healing. He has helped my husband in more ways than one. We also have reccomended him to all of our friends and family and they have done the same. The response is always the same... “wish we would have found him sooner”. Love his staff, services and knowledge. We are very happy!
I must admit, there were many out of the box...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr Jung's for several years and would wholeheartedly recommend him to other patients. His depth of knowledge of the body from all aspects is so impressive. He has helped me work through overuse injuries, hormonal issues and general chiropractic and acupuncture maintenance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I've known John for probably 15 years. He's the best in business - very professional, knowledgeable, and entertaining. Usually, if I have any back pain, 1-2 visits and I'm back to normal ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I've been going to Dr Jung since he started practicing and have recommended him to many people. He's helped me with numerous issues with both chiropractic care and advice on nutrition and exercise and people are continuously surprised that I'm 64. His approach to healthcare has aided me with problems ranging from a dislocated ankle to digestion to backache and more, and he has saved me time and money with his diagnostic ability as well. Thanks Dr John!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
We were introduced to Dr. John Jung about 15 years ago by our friend and we are very blessed and lucky to know him. He is an amazing doctor with enormous knowledge of human body. He always helps us with our various health problem, he always find the solution to your problem and treat you with respect. We always have a peace of mind after talking to him. We trust him and he is the best doctor we ever met. We leave his office with smile on the face because he is also a fun and very friendly person
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. Jung was able to help with my back pain. My primary physician could only offer pain pills. Dr. Jung has helped me with many other health issues including shoulder and elbow pain, diagnosed my gallbladder problem; headache relief. I would recommend Dr. Jung to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. Jung was extremely thorough. His knowledge surpassed any provider that I have ever seen. He took the time to understand my symptoms and was able to identify the reason for the symptoms and worked through treating the root cause. I’m beyond thankful for his expertise. There should be more doctors like Dr. Jung.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
He is the best!! Knows what he’s doing and actually helps heal people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. Jung has helped me with my thyroid problem. No other doctor could figure out the cause just drugs for the symptoms. He is amazingly smart and knowledgeable on every aspect of thyroid and what to do to correct the problem. My entire family goes to him for various reasons for the past 15 years. There's not been 1 problem that he couldn't solve! I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I met Dr. Jung several years ago and he has been the best doctor that I have ever met. He is just an amazing person, knows what to do with any problem that I or my family had. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr Jung has been successfully taking care of my many various ailments for the past 30 years. No matter what my issue is I trust him to fix my problem or to point me in the right direction with the "medical doctors". I would highly recommend seeing him for any medical problem that you might have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. Jung is amazing. His ability to understand the body as one cohesive unit, instead of independant parts, allows him to help in ways traditional doctors can't. Kudos to this man!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. J has not only helped my family and I with various health challenges he has done it with the upmost respect for our privacy. The first time I say Dr. J my shoulder was out of place and I wasn’t able to open a door or hold a gallon of milk. After one treatment I had full mobility back to my shoulder!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jung?