Dr. John Jung, DC

Functional MedicineMaleAge 59

Functional Medicine

Dr. John Jung, DC is a Functional Medicine Specialist in Arlington Hts, IL. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. John Jung, DC

Dr. John W. Jung DC FIAMA

115 S Wilke Rd Ste 100 Arlington Hts, IL 60005
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Functional Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Jung treats your condition or procedure

• Thyroid Disease
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Viral Infection

Dr. Jung accepts

Dr. Jung accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

Dr. Jung's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jung

Dr. Jung

Highly recommend Dr. Jung
I was referred to Dr Jung by a friend of mine about 25 years ago. Throughout the years I have had many medical issues and searched for answers from my internist, allergist and other specialists. Always coming up with no real answers, they just put me on more and more medications to mask my symptoms. Inevitably I would end up at Dr. Jung’s office, frustrated and not knowing where to turn. He always patiently listens to my concerns and then figures out what is going on. He fixes the problems; he doesn’t just mask them. This latest issue I was having was very fatigue, no energy, bad allergies, insomnia, inflammation, brain fog depression and just feeling rundown. Dr. Jung listened, evaluated, tested and then treated me by starting me on the Thrive in 45 program. I am now sleeping better, more energy, I can think clearer, not depressed & my allergies are under control. Oh, and my inflammation is down, I even went down a whole shoe size and dropped 35 pounds. Best Dr. ever!
Mr. Grills – Jun 22, 2022
Highly Recommend
Dr Jung has been a great health care provider for many years. He has solved health issues that no one else could. He is very passionate about his work, and reflects this with his patients. I was highly impressed with the Thrive45 program. I highly recommend Dr Jung.
Michael G – Jun 19, 2022
Dr. Jung's Reply –
Many thanks for being great patient!
Highly recommend
Dr. Jung is not only a great doctor and care specialist, he is an amazing and caring person. I was amazed at the Thrive in 45 Program since nothing else was working. Dr. Jung always has answers to my questions. After seeing many doctors, and still having the same health issues, Dr. Jung solved these issues in one visit. Dr. Jung is my specialist to see, and he even knew what my other doctors would say. I recommend many friends and family to him.
Cindy G – Jun 15, 2022
Highly recommended
Dr John has been fixing me and my relatives for a few years, and is a genius with auto immune diseases and arthritic disorders. Smart and funny, you can really trust this man. D J
Dimas Jacobo – Jun 09, 2022
Strongly recommend
You can come to Dr. John’s office for help with any health issues. Not only did he get me through Covid but he is also a master of hormones and helped me with my arthritic fibromyalgia and brain fog issues. Strongly recommend!!
Steve – Jun 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Great results and great care
Dr. John is an excellent doctor. Not only does he know his excellent chiropractic skills but also cures multi ailments and conditions naturally. He is very knowlegeable and takes the time to find out what your concerns are, then gives you the best healing remedy. Friendly and down to earth and explains everything thoroughly. Gets you healing and moving in no time! They are honest, caring and accomadating, but most important, favorable results in healing and getting you to be pain free.
Michael U. – May 20, 2022
Thank you Michael. Make sure you stay on the...Read More
The best doctor
Dr John helped fix my digestive issues that got really bad after Covid. His Thrive in 45 program was fast and effective, and no drugs or surgery were needed. Very pleased.
Iwona – May 11, 2022
The best responses isoccur when the doctor and...Read More
Dr. Jung is Amazing!!!
I suffer with M.S. and Covid got me, so I have not really been feeling great like I’m used to being. Dr. Jung explained the immune processes involved, and I was able to get help with both issues with his Thrive in 45 Program.My alternatives are $30,000 IV treatments. I recommend my friends and family to him!!!! He is so amazing!
K – Mar 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Jung for many years. He genuinely cares about his patients and wants to help them, as well as has an insatiable quest for knowledge. He has guided me to improve my health / eliminate issues including Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, obesity, spinal issues, broken ankle to heal quicker, and most recently COVID pneumonia & sarcoidosis (autoimmune inflammatory disease in lungs). His "Thrive in 45" program is outstanding. He has researched the most effective products and has targeted my specific needs. I am already seeing an improvement in my autoimmune and COVID issues and feeling better the natural way. I definitely recommend Dr. Jung, as he thinks out of the box to find the right solution for you!!
Patti C. – Feb 14, 2022
You were such a great patient as you tend to want...Read More
Simply the best
While my viral symptoms going on for over months, I was amazed with the Thrive in 45 Program, since nothing else was working. Dr . Jung has always been at the top of the list of my specialist to see, and he even predicted what my other doctors would say or do. I recommended many friends and family to him during the past several years and everyone I sent him was happy and fixed and go back if anything else comes up.
DS – Feb 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I was referred to Dr. Jung by a few friends regarding adjustments and a previous knee injury that causes me pain daily. Dr. Jung is extremely knowledgeable and straight forward with his approach. Other professionals I spoke to tried pushing me towards surgery and pain killers to remedy the issue I am dealing with. Between acupuncture, exercise targeting specific muscles, and his treatment plan I am already feeling better and enjoying things I haven't been able to do in 6 months. He is passionate about his profession and about helping people feel better overall (great sense of humor as well). I would not hesitate to send friends or family members his way. Please keep up the good work!
David V – Oct 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Online, over the phone, office visits, he does everything and it is done right the first time!! He understands stuff about the human body that some have no clue!! He is a Godsend!
Josh Brunner – Sep 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Great dr. Very patient an knowledgeable totally recommended for hormone problems
Feb 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. Jung is an AMAZING doctor. I am so thankful that I was referred to him!! My life changed after walking into his office. After explaining my symptoms, he knew exactly what tests I needed done(none of the other doctors requested these tests) and how to treat me. I’ve been a returning patient for over 4 months now, and I have never felt better. He took a full-body approach to treat me and was able to address ALL of my symptoms and explain everything to me, which helped me understand why my body was malfunctioning! I had multiple issues with my body; thyroid problems, hormonal issues, digestion, acne, weight gain, sweating, multiple system disorders, and major fatigue. Now, I’m happy to say, I’ve lost a significant amount of weight, my acne is disappearing, my mood has increased, my digestion has improved, and most importantly I FEEL ALIVE! My energy levels are at a level they have never been before - Every day, I see and feel a difference. Thank you Dr. J!!!!
Kinga – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I took supplements he gave me that has caused serious medical issues. Do not go to him and do not take any medications or supplements from him. Don't trust him. Find a good primary doctor or specialist.
Jan 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
After being misdiagnosed by an ENT, Oral Surgeon, and Physical Therapist, Dr. Jung was able to identify the issue that was causing me severe pain. After one visit, the pain greatly reduced and after the second visit, I currently have zero pain. I cannot thank Dr. Jung enough for solving an extremely painful situation!
Denise – Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I need to start from saying that before the visit with Dr. Jung I have seen so many doctors in the last 5 years that I have lost count. Dr. Jung was very quick with identifying the issue while previous "doctors" couldn't for a long time. He looks at the whole picture of your body and immediately understands how to help his patients. He clearly explains the problems and how to fix them. He is not only smart but also a wonderful person. I think his knowledge surpassed any other doctors and I'm truly beyond thankful for his expertise. Thank you so much for helping me feel healthy again. I would highly recommend seeing him for any medical problems that you might have. He is my new primary doctor
Karol J – Jul 31, 2020
Dr. Jung's Reply –
Back at you ! Thamks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
I recently had stem cells for bad knees and shoulder, and was able to bike in 3 days, although doc said I should have waited a bit lol ....Its great to be pain free! Anyhow his Nurse Practitioner is great, too,; the procedure was quick and easy, and a lot less painful than a lousy cortisone shot, which only gave temporary relief!
D. MILLER – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. John Jung is highly professional specialist. Clearly explains the problems and how to work on them. Has good sense of humor. The methods they use are very effective. Thanks!
AlexD. – May 02, 2020
Thank you Alex. Its good to find patients that...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
Dr. Jung is an incredible chiropractor that relieved pain due to overuse and chronic stress. His knowledge in functional medicine provided me with answers I had been seeking from traditional doctors for years! Dr. Jung's passion to help others is evident in the way he explained test results and his patience and time he spent answering questions. I highly recommend Dr. Jung! Thank you Dr. Jung for making me feel healthy again!
Krissy Martin – Apr 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Jung?