Dr. John Jung, DC

Functional MedicineMaleAge 58

Dr. Jung

Dr. John W. Jung DC FIAMA

2015 S Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Dr. John Jung, DC is a Functional Medicine Specialist in Arlington Heights, IL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jung to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Functional Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Jung treats your condition or procedure

• Stem Cell Therapy
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Dr. Jung accepts

Dr. Jung accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO
Medicare

Dr. Jung's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jung

Dr. Jung?
  • Staff friendliness (61)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (61)
  • Appointment scheduling (60)
    Great dr. Very patient an knowledgeable totally recommended for hormone problems
    Feb 10, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    Dr. Jung is an AMAZING doctor. I am so thankful that I was referred to him!! My life changed after walking into his office. After explaining my symptoms, he knew exactly what tests I needed done(none of the other doctors requested these tests) and how to treat me. I’ve been a returning patient for over 4 months now, and I have never felt better. He took a full-body approach to treat me and was able to address ALL of my symptoms and explain everything to me, which helped me understand why my body was malfunctioning! I had multiple issues with my body; thyroid problems, hormonal issues, digestion, acne, weight gain, sweating, multiple system disorders, and major fatigue. Now, I’m happy to say, I’ve lost a significant amount of weight, my acne is disappearing, my mood has increased, my digestion has improved, and most importantly I FEEL ALIVE! My energy levels are at a level they have never been before - Every day, I see and feel a difference. Thank you Dr. J!!!!
    Kinga – Feb 09, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    I took supplements he gave me that has caused serious medical issues. Do not go to him and do not take any medications or supplements from him. Don't trust him. Find a good primary doctor or specialist.
    Jan 23, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    After being misdiagnosed by an ENT, Oral Surgeon, and Physical Therapist, Dr. Jung was able to identify the issue that was causing me severe pain. After one visit, the pain greatly reduced and after the second visit, I currently have zero pain. I cannot thank Dr. Jung enough for solving an extremely painful situation!
    Denise – Dec 30, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    I had severe pain in my shoulders. Dr. Jung gave me the stem cell injections and magic, no pain, nothing. I don't know what I would have done without Dr. Jung. Thank you very much for all that you do. You are the best.
    Dec 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    I need to start from saying that before the visit with Dr. Jung I have seen so many doctors in the last 5 years that I have lost count. Dr. Jung was very quick with identifying the issue while previous "doctors" couldn't for a long time. He looks at the whole picture of your body and immediately understands how to help his patients. He clearly explains the problems and how to fix them. He is not only smart but also a wonderful person. I think his knowledge surpassed any other doctors and I'm truly beyond thankful for his expertise. Thank you so much for helping me feel healthy again. I would highly recommend seeing him for any medical problems that you might have. He is my new primary doctor
    Karol J – Jul 31, 2020
    Dr. Jung's Reply – Flag
    Back at you ! Thamks!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    I recently had stem cells for bad knees and shoulder, and was able to bike in 3 days, although doc said I should have waited a bit lol ....Its great to be pain free! Anyhow his Nurse Practitioner is great, too,; the procedure was quick and easy, and a lot less painful than a lousy cortisone shot, which only gave temporary relief!
    D. MILLER – May 07, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    Dr. John Jung is highly professional specialist. Clearly explains the problems and how to work on them. Has good sense of humor. The methods they use are very effective. Thanks!
    AlexD. – May 02, 2020
    Thank you Alex. Its good to find patients that...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    Dr. Jung is an incredible chiropractor that relieved pain due to overuse and chronic stress. His knowledge in functional medicine provided me with answers I had been seeking from traditional doctors for years! Dr. Jung's passion to help others is evident in the way he explained test results and his patience and time he spent answering questions. I highly recommend Dr. Jung! Thank you Dr. Jung for making me feel healthy again!
    Krissy Martin – Apr 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    Dr. John was quickly and easily able to identify that I had an adrenal adenoma causing my fatigue, unexplained weight gain and myriad of other problems happening in my body. Traditional endocrinologists were unable to do what he did. Other health care practitioners I have come into contact with have commented about his thorough level of work and his ability to get to root cause of issues when I have told them my story. My family has seen him for over 20 years. Dr. John is incredibly smart and puts the care of all his patients as his priority. He has put me on the right path to regain my health and for that, I am so thankful. He’s a fantastic functional medical doctor.
    Kim – Apr 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    Dr. Jung's expertise is through the roof! I could not move my neck for about 5 days due to thoracic outlet syndrome and was experiencing headaches every day. One visit with him already minimized the pain and maximized my range of motion. I cannot wait to work with him some more!
    Joanna – Feb 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    All I can say is I think Dr. John is a great doctor and a great human being! He's helped many friends of mine also my family it’s amazing how he can read your body and tell you what’s wrong before you even tell him what’s going on with you. Once you walk in his office you feel like you’ve known him for years. We consider him a part of our family now.
    Marija Bojovic – Jan 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    I have presented with many ailments of the last couple years. Dr. Jung has been able to either help or alleviate all my issues, from low back pain, to pinched nerve, to plantar fasciitis. He is awesome. My entire family has been treated by him.
    Jess V. – Jan 15, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    Dr. Jung has helped me with my Fibromyalgia issues and my low back pain due to Degeneratve Arthritis in my spine, as well as other pain issues I've experienced without the use of drugs that have side effects.
    Kathy Heldt – Jan 13, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    I was introduced to Dr. Jung 3 yrs ago through a friend that highly recommended him. Though I started to come for Chiropractic care I am now having visits for all my health issues. All the praises about Dr Jung are true, he is a wealth of information that he passionately shares with you . He has a great understanding of the human body. He treats me respectfully, the whole person , your mind body and spirit. He has a keen diagnostic skill . He has a true love of his field . The office staff is very accommodating and there is never a long wait. I leave every visit with a few laughs and a smile on my face. In this world where people are treated only as a faceless number and $ sign Dr. John is a rare exception to the rule! Worth the visit.
    May 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    I was struggling with pain for years until friend of mine recommended Dr. Jung after couple of visits I’m pain free not only that Dr. Jung aided me with holistic remedies that really work . After my experience I took my husband to see Dr. Jung to help him with the pain in he’s lower back and neck and my husband is so much better . I highly recommend Dr. Jung !!!
    Apr 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    I have been going to Dr. Jung on and off for over 25 years. Wow 25 years. I guess you can say he’s a great Dr. Very friendly but also very professional. I love how he explains everything he’s doing. No surprises. I never have a problem getting an appointment and I never have to wait more then 5-10 minutes to see him. If it is going to be longer he will have me do something else first like having my neck massaged by this little machine.
    Tracy in Buffalo Grove, IL – Jan 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    Dr. John has a wealth of knowledge that has surpassed any other Medical Doctor that I have see. Thanks to him, I got my life back! Now all of my friends and family have him as their primary doctor. Our Dr. for life!
    Channy in IL – Oct 16, 2018
    I appreciate you trusting me with your physical...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    Helped get rid of my back pain in a few visits. Very knowledgeable and great doctor. Also Vlad works miracles
    Vaughne Glymph in Hoffman Estates, IL – Jul 17, 2018
    Its is because you are such an awesome guy, Vlad...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?
    Dr. Jung is a genius. Seriously. He is the best. Being a healthcare practitioner myself I can see those best in the profession. I highly recommend him. May God bless Him and His loved ones.
    Dr. BG in IL – Jun 11, 2018
    The compliment is reciprocated! We both know...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jung, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Jung?

We find the problem, and remove the cause of the breakdown, and actually reprogram your physiology, neurology, and anatomy. If you don't say "WOW"  at the conclusion, you pay nothing!

Healing the Northwest suburbs for 30 years.

Not even Covid can slow us down !

Try to stump me !