Dr. John Haynie, DDS

Dr. John Haynie, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. John Haynie, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Ohio State University in 2009 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

980 W Ironwood Dr Ste 301

Coeur D Alene, ID 83814

• Blue Cross of Idaho
  • First Choice Health
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Haynie

This content was provided by Dr. Haynie "We are a team that provides the highest quality of care and service in a warm, caring, friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Our patients are the heart of our practice and the reason we are here. At all times our patients will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion. Being of service to our patients is the definition of our purpose and the mission of our practice."

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • Ohio State University
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Indiana University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Haynie has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Haynie has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Haynie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haynie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haynie's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haynie to family and friends

Dr. Haynie's Performance

My husband broke a front tooth on a weekend. Dr Haynie and his very knowledgeable staff were able to get him in and take the tooth out and do an implant on the same day.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This office gives A+ customer service! I really felt the entire staff truly cared about my needs and fears, and helped put my dental anxiety to rest. Don't walk, RUN to Lakeside Oral Surgery!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My family and I are grateful for Dr. Haynie and all the staff at Lakeside Oral surgery. My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed and Dr. Haynie was energetic, knowledgable and explained things so well it eased our concerns. The assistants were extremely caring and helpful with my daughter...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
If you're looking for a skilled, professional, and caring oral surgeon, look no more! Dr. Haynie exceeded my expectations and changed my views on oral surgery! The staff was extremely friendly and was always there to help and answer any questions I had. The environment was very comfortable and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Doctor Haynie = professional and considerate staff. Procedure: wisdom tooth extraction... PAINLESS, QUICK and FAST RECOVERY. VERY comfortable and pleasing experience! HIGHLY RECOMMEND in North IDAHO. DAN DOZIER Bonner County ID
Are you Dr. Haynie?