Chiropractic  |
Dr. John Hayes Jr, DC
Dr. Hayes team of staff Doctors bring a holistic approach to your healthcare, combining chiropractic therapy with a practical understanding of you total lifestyle. Your good health rests on a balance of regular adjustments, proper diet and nutrition, exercise, stress management, and a positive attitude. We help you achieve this balance, utilizing a conservative, natural approach with an emphasis on preventive healthcare. Thorough examination, diagnosis and personalized treatment programs designed to put pain-free living within your reach… Each member of our staff takes a personal interest in your care, and works closely with Dr. Hayes and you to design the most effective treatment program. Our care is one on one, focusing on the quickest way to help you return to a healthy and active lifestyle. Many health plans cover your care… Many of our patients pay for our services personally. We accept many insurance plans including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and in most cases will file the necessary paperwork for you. Additionally, we are recognized by many PPO's and HMO's. Whatever your particular situation, we will be pleased to inform you of our affiliations. Dr. Hayes and the staff doctors are your partners in all aspects of healthcare, offering evening appointments and patient education classes.

Dr. John P Hayes Jr

• Neighborhood Health Plan
  • Self Pay
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Hayes Jr

Our philosophy of healthcare is very simple. You and your needs come first.  We will provide you with all the modern tools and systems available to help you without invasive procedures wherever this is possible. We treat holistically with a functional medicine perspective. We employ chiropractic care, laser, Low Level Light Therapy and many other related systems. We also specialize in the nutritional needs and testing and supplementation wherever these are helpful.

My private practice is dedicated to reducing the impact of neuropathy, chronic pain and illness on your life. I welcome the opportunity speak with you by phone, Skype, or in person.

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition
  • Functional Medicine
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine

Dr. Hayes Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

• Nutritional Supplementation
  • Pain Management
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• National University of Health Sciences / National College of Chiropractic
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • National University of Health Sciences / National College of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • University of Science And Technology / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2017
  • University of Bridgeport, University of Sciance, Art & Technology
    Other Education | Completed 1985

Dr. Hayes Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hayes Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hayes Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hayes Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hayes Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hayes Jr to family and friends
Dr. Hayes Jr Says:

Thank you so very much for your review and kind words. If there is aver ANY reason it would not be 5 Star, please call me personally and tell the staff it's IMPORTANT! 781-659-7989. Respectfully, Dr John Hayes Jr.

Dr. Hayes Jr' Performance
in Quincy |
Dr. Hayes is an extremely knowledgeable and passionate physician and genuinely cares about helping his patients feel better. I have been to several doctors after a serious motor vehicle accident and Dr. Hayes's compassion and expertise puts him into a category above all others. I truly recommend.
Thank you so very much Colleen, It's been a pleasure to care for you. Dr John Hayes Jr.
in Rockland, MA |
I am a 66 year old diabetic woman with a neck and back injury. I was told my neck may never be better and was offered PT and pills for my back injury. Dr. Hayes takes your health very seriously. He is a kind extremely knowledgeable person who listens to you and answers your questions. His positive optimism is contagious. Under Dr. Hayes care I can now walk and turn my neck without the extreme pain I felt before. I have not needed pills since I began my treatments.
Barbara, thank you so much for your kind comments. Hope you'll visit us again as the need arises! Dr John Hayes Jr.
Have you seen Dr. John Hayes Jr, DC?

Visit Dr. Hayes Jr