John Gingras, LPC

John Gingras, LPC

Counseling  ·
John Gingras, LPC is a counselor in Ashburn, VA and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Governors State University in 1999 and specializes in counseling.Read his story

21001 Sycolin Rd # 360

Ashburn, VA 20147

Learn about John Gingras

John Gingras' bio

This content was provided by John Gingras "Celebrating 25 years in the field of Psychiatry and Behavioral Healthcare. I can honestly say that I have learned more in my practice by listening to the people who come to see me. Behavioral Healthcare has been transforming in the past 5 years and I am constantly upgrading my skills and strategies to meet the needs of our Cultural and Neurodiverse Humanity."

This content was provided by John Gingras "John uses a person-centered approach that focuses on a person's strengths and creativity. He works with individuals, couples, families, adolescents, and children over the age of 5. John has a particular interest in collaborating with people with feedback oriented and Technology-enhanced services.  As the situation requires, John combines treatment modalities and integrates concepts from other disciplines of thought."

• Counseling

John Gingras does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Illinois @ Chicago
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Governors State University
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Chicago Center For Psychiatric Rehabilitation
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999

John Gingras has no awards or honors listed.

John Gingras has no media or publications listed.

John Gingras does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are John Gingras and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

John Gingras' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend John Gingras

John Gingras?
John Gingras' Performance
What People Say About John Gingras, LPC
Immediately, Dr. John acted like he was a real human being, not a stereotypcal therapist who stares quietly at you and occasionally asks, "And how do you FEEL about that?" He engages in a real conversation and he asks me questions when he doesn't understand something. He never assumes that he...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you John Gingras, LPC?
I have been going to John off and on for a while now (several years). He has always amazed me with his attention to detail and insight. He is very easy to talk to and really listens to what you have to say.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Gingras, LPC?
It's always so hard to find a good therapist who you feel connected to, and who listens well. I found John online, somewhat by accident, and ended up seeing him for about 2 years. I was always so impressed by how attentively he listened to my (1st world) problems, and helped me to see patterns and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you John Gingras, LPC?
John has been very effective in helping me improve my emotional life and to develop my emotional intelligence. Mr. Gingras has guided me and helped me uncover my fears and weaknesses and showed ways to identify poor communications patterns with my wife and at work. I have been in a much better...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you John Gingras, LPC?
I have been seeing Dr. John on and off again for so many years. He has helped me identify my blind spots. He is very professional and very flexible with scheduling. I highly recommend Dr. John.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with John Gingras?