Dr. John Gehnrich, DC

Chiropractic •  Male

Dr. John Gehnrich, DC is a Chiropractor in Rockville Centre, NY and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic medical school in 1997. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gehnrich to book an appointment.

Rhino Chiropractic & Holistic Wellness Center

Rhino Chiropractic & Holistic Wellness Center25 S Park Ave Rockville Centre, NY 11570

Dr. Gehnrich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gehnrich

Dr. Gehnrich?
What People Say About Dr. John Gehnrich, DC
My experience at Rhino Chiropratic & Holistic Wellness Ctr was a very positive experience. Dr. John Gehnrich was outstanding, the treatment and care i received was absolutely excellent, i was satisfied.
Claudette M. – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
Before my visit, i was dealing with lower back pain and neck pain. My first day at the site Dr.John and his staff welcomed me like i was family and treated my and my girlfriend amazingly. After my first adjustment i felt new, my posture made a great improvement, i was sleeping through the night without waking up like i used to due to the lower back pain. Second ajustment helped even more, neck pain disappeared, and my spine just finally felt right ! I recommed if you're having any pain, or even if you seen a chiropractor video on soical media, please come vist Dr.John, here at Rhino Chirpractic & Holistic Wellness Center, he will do his absolute best to make sure you leave feeling better and satisfied.
Kevin V. – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
Dr. John and his expert team not only have magic hands, but have deep connections into holistic and spiritual wellness; mainly Dr. John. I immediately felt the effects when I started coming here 2 months ago but have recently noticed that not only am I requiring less sleep, but my mood has substantially improved as has my ability to think clearly and maintain a calm demeanor. This is major for me and I am very grateful and excited for every visit. Special shoutout to my boy Zack...he is incredible. Exactly the pain I was having, he identified and performed exactly what I felt needed to happen. Keep on keeping on.
Anthony C. – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
My experience here has been great. I have been better over all. My school work and grades are doing great. I have become more calm and less stressed. I dont get as angry at my mom as much as I used to and i take bad situations better. My body feels more grounded.
A. S. – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
I started coming to see Dr. John when my body was experiencing several signs and symptoms of accumlated stress. He spent time with me in a thorough intake exam and came up with a treatment plan that helped to get me out of crisis. Then he had suggestions and encouragement for lifestyle changes that could help my body help itself as I transitioned into a focus on correcting some longterm symptoms and concerns. He has a whole health focus, and I appreciate his interest in helping patients become the best version possible of themselves. I recommend his practice for anyone interested in becoming healthy from the inside out.
Jodie T. – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
from the Moment i spoke to Dr. John you can feel he radiates a passion to help people! Dr. John is so warm, possitive, and patient. I love how meticulous Dr. John is and how he really cares about each and everyone of his patients to have them feel their upmost best! i came to see Dr John for wellness reasons but his care exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend Rhino Chiropractic to all, you will not be disappointed
Miriam M. – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
Finally getting help and feeling relief after years of pain! Dr. John, listened and found a treatment plan that works. I am finally feeling my old self, back pain diminishing, achiness lessening. Truly beautiful office, caring staff, and Dr. John, listens and works with you.
Jo M. B. – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
I have a demanding career as a chef owner of a high volume catering biz.. I also do brazililian jiu jitsu for recreation... needless to say my body is pushed to the max.. i came here feeling drained and beat up..10 weeks in i am feeling great with new found energy...lookinfg forward to further success to improve my mental and physical state
Edward S. – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
After having chronic back pain for 6 years, I had nearly given up. I said, let take one last crack at a chiropractor(pun fully intended). Im glad I did. Laser and adjustments, and I feel I am regaining pieces of life week by week.
Anonymous – May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
My experience with Dr John's treatment of crisis releived me from very quickly much sooner than I thought it would.. Being a maintanance patient of Dr John I believe help my recovery going so well. I truly believe that being on mainance is vital to my overall health.
Kathleen H. – May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
My name is Julia and I'm 13 years old. I fell on my tail bone in gym class and it hurt so bad! We went to more than one doctor and nothing worked. A friend recommended Dr. John and we are so glad we came. My back is 100% better after only a few visits!
Julia P. – May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
My experience with Dr.John Gehnrich and his lovely team has been far more than pain relieving. The clarity of mind has also been a reward, the amount of knowledge he shares has provided much more than what Doctors tend to share. I thank him for finding his passion and remaining focused. i admire a beautiful beings that continue to excel and are determined to share the magic. i walked in with the assumption of visiting Rhino Chiropractic just being a physical thing, oh ...
A. Z. – Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
Prior to comming to dr. John, I was suffering with a sinus like pain on the right side of my face, one month into the treatment, went to different ENTs without any results, my pain was just not improving, I can attest that Chiropractic treatment in the way for a real change. Dr. John has provided me with great relief, he is attentive and I'm confident in his treatment, Thank you Dr. John for making a big difference in my health.
B. B. – Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
Came in with pain in my cervical spine. After 3 months of treatments, the pain has decreased significantly and my overall productivity in my workouts has increased. Highly recommended!
Anonymous – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
I have been a patient for many years and this has been so incredible for me. No matter what the issue I always achieved awesome results and amazing healing. Chiropractic has been an integral part of living and truly makes a difference! Thank you for all that you have done for me over the years!!
Gail Y. – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
There are so many options when it comes to Chiropractic and Holistic Wellness however, there is none like Dr. John. He is extremely passionate, dedicated, charismatic, caring, knowledgeable and has a way of connecting with all his patients individually in order to provide each of them with a unique and precise care. Dr. John goes above and beyond his call of duty for all his patients and I'm truly grateful for the miracle he has performed in my life. He is definitely a HEALER....
Anderson B. – Dec 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
I had so much pain I couldn't stand up. Now the pain has all improved, I can breathe better, and appointments have been super accomodating; a great investment in my health.
A. S. – Dec 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
Dr. John is a knowledgeable, personable, and genuine! He takes his time to get to know his patients and their concerns. I personally, feel like he restored balance to my life in a time I desperately needed it. My spine is healthier and the progress x-rays show it! I would recommend him to anyone!
C. J. – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
My experience with Dr.John have been life changing. I am still in the early process of recovery, but I had started coming to Dr.John for headaches that I have been dealing with for as long as I can remember. I have been prescribed endless pain medications and at 28 I was not going to live like that. I googled local chiropractors and Dr.John came up. Since coming to Dr.John my headaches have almost been non-exsistent and I notice a tremendous difference in the way I sleep. THANK YOU!!
T. C. – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
came for a foot problem and as always the pain gets less and less. dr john always wants your whole body feeling better and thats what you get. didnt come for a back or neck problem but still got it checked. needed a little bit of allignment on those area and in just a few visit i was breathing better and feeling no pain. still come for the foot problem but im sure it will but cured with a few more visit.
Henry F. – Dec 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Gehnrich?

Dr. Gehnrich accepts

Dr. Gehnrich accepts the following insurance:

1199SEIU

• Exercise Counseling
  • Female Infertility
  • Fertility Preservation
  • Foot Pain
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Heartburn
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Stress Management
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Upper Cervical Technique

Dr. John Gehnrich is a passionate, compassionate and intuitive Doctor of Chiropractic, Holistic Wellness Expert, author, lecturer, teacher and healer. Through his own miraculous recovery back to health he now is blessed to help other reach their opti...

• Chiropractic