Dr. John Gehnrich, DC

Dr. John Gehnrich, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male

Dr. John Gehnrich, DC is a chiropractor in Rockville Centre, NY and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in chiropractic and holistic medicine.Read his story

Rhino Chiropractic & Holistic Wellness Center

• Elbow Disorders
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Fertility Preservation
  • Foot Pain
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Heartburn
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Sports Injuries
  • Stress Management
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Upper Cervical Technique

We are a result based patient-centered state of the art facility that cares about you. Your health concerns are our number one focus as we strive to find the underlying root cause of your pain or health challenge. Through attentive detailed analysis using our "high tech" and "high touch" approach, a customized plan is created to assist you in achieving your specific health goals.

• Chiropractic

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gehnrich

Dr. Gehnrich?
Dr. Gehnrich's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Gehnrich, DC
After having chronic back pain for 6 years, I had nearly given up. I said, let take one last crack at a chiropractor(pun fully intended). Im glad I did. Laser and adjustments, and I feel I am regaining pieces of life week by week.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
My experience with Dr John's treatment of crisis releived me from very quickly much sooner than I thought it would.. Being a maintanance patient of Dr John I believe help my recovery going so well. I truly believe that being on mainance is vital to my overall health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
My name is Julia and I'm 13 years old. I fell on my tail bone in gym class and it hurt so bad! We went to more than one doctor and nothing worked. A friend recommended Dr. John and we are so glad we came. My back is 100% better after only a few visits!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
My experience with Dr.John Gehnrich and his lovely team has been far more than pain relieving. The clarity of mind has also been a reward, the amount of knowledge he shares has provided much more than what Doctors tend to share. I thank him for finding his passion and remaining focused. i admire a beautiful beings that continue to excel and are determined to share the magic. i walked in with the assumption of visiting Rhino Chiropractic just being a physical thing, oh ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
Prior to comming to dr. John, I was suffering with a sinus like pain on the right side of my face, one month into the treatment, went to different ENTs without any results, my pain was just not improving, I can attest that Chiropractic treatment in the way for a real change. Dr. John has provided me with great relief, he is attentive and I'm confident in his treatment, Thank you Dr. John for making a big difference in my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
Came in with pain in my cervical spine. After 3 months of treatments, the pain has decreased significantly and my overall productivity in my workouts has increased. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
I have been a patient for many years and this has been so incredible for me. No matter what the issue I always achieved awesome results and amazing healing. Chiropractic has been an integral part of living and truly makes a difference! Thank you for all that you have done for me over the years!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
There are so many options when it comes to Chiropractic and Holistic Wellness however, there is none like Dr. John. He is extremely passionate, dedicated, charismatic, caring, knowledgeable and has a way of connecting with all his patients individually in order to provide each of them with a unique and precise care. Dr. John goes above and beyond his call of duty for all his patients and I'm truly grateful for the miracle he has performed in my life. He is definitely a HEALER....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
I had so much pain I couldn't stand up. Now the pain has all improved, I can breathe better, and appointments have been super accomodating; a great investment in my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
Dr. John is a knowledgeable, personable, and genuine! He takes his time to get to know his patients and their concerns. I personally, feel like he restored balance to my life in a time I desperately needed it. My spine is healthier and the progress x-rays show it! I would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
My experience with Dr.John have been life changing. I am still in the early process of recovery, but I had started coming to Dr.John for headaches that I have been dealing with for as long as I can remember. I have been prescribed endless pain medications and at 28 I was not going to live like that. I googled local chiropractors and Dr.John came up. Since coming to Dr.John my headaches have almost been non-exsistent and I notice a tremendous difference in the way I sleep. THANK YOU!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
came for a foot problem and as always the pain gets less and less. dr john always wants your whole body feeling better and thats what you get. didnt come for a back or neck problem but still got it checked. needed a little bit of allignment on those area and in just a few visit i was breathing better and feeling no pain. still come for the foot problem but im sure it will but cured with a few more visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
When I came to Dr. John, I can barely walk due to lower back pain that took my breath away with every movement. Dr. John got my diagnosis right on the first visit. He performed an initial adjustment, cold laser therapy, and tons of very good advise to manage the pain without drugs, It worked wonders. I was able to walk with tolerable pain afterwards. A week later, I was walking, climbing stairs, and moving about minimal pain. On the second week, the crippling pain was a memory.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
came in with some discomfort left feeling much better. Totally worth the time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
I am having amazing results with Dr. John Gehnrich!! I came in unable to bend down or turn my neck and in a few weeks, I can't believe how much better I feel. I also had unexpected surprises like better sleep, more regular elimination and as a long time ashma sufferer, my breathing has improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
Remarkable!! Happy to say that my pain decrease and my overall happiness increased! Dr. John is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
Dr G is a miracle worker!! I have had issues for years with my lower back and left shoulder and my knees. This was my first time ever going to a chiropractor and whole body changed after one adjustment. He snapped crackled and pop me back into place lol. I would definitley recommend anyone dealing with chronic pain to come on down and let Dr Gehnrich check you out you wont be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
Dr John is a great man who truly cares about his patients. For a long time i was suffering with TMJ/Headache issues and in a short amount of time he has really improved my quality of life. In that short time the pain has decreased significantly and i cannot wait to see where i am in progress at the end of this journey. I would recommend seeing Dr John if you are suffering from the same thing that i was. He will give 110% percent to you like he did to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
Dr. John was amazing from the beginning. He was very welcoming and attentive to what I was feeling. He was clear and thorough in explaining the plan to help me get better. I am now pain free and am able to function better at work and doing everyday tasks. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gehnrich, DC?
i have been seeing dr. john for 2 weeks now and since my first visit, i have not had a headache from my tmj. before seeing dr. john, i would experience at least 2-3 headaches each week.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gehnrich?

Insurance accepted