Dr. John Gehnrich, DC

Dr. John Gehnrich, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male

Dr. John Gehnrich, DC is a chiropractor in Rockville Centre, NY and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in chiropractic and holistic medicine.Read his story

Rhino Chiropractic & Holistic Wellness Center

• MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Gehnrich

Dr. Gehnrich's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gehnrich "Dr. John Gehnrich is a passionate, compassionate and intuitive Doctor of Chiropractic, Holistic Wellness Expert, author, lecturer, teacher and healer. Through his own miraculous recovery back to health he now is blessed to help other reach their optimal physical, chemical, mental, emotional and spiritual health potential naturally. Thousands have started getting their lives back by adding years to their life but most importantly life to their years. If you are seeking to get well or just stay well Dr John is looking forward to assisting you in acheiving your health goals."

This content was provided by Dr. Gehnrich "We are a result based patient-centered state of the art facility that cares about you. Your health concerns are our number one focus as we strive to find the underlying root cause of your pain or health challenge. Through attentive detailed analysis using our "high tech" and "high touch" approach, a customized plan is created to assist you in achieving your specific health goals."

• Chiropractic
  • Holistic Medicine

Dr. Gehnrich does not have any board certifications listed.

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Upper Cervical Technique

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Merrimack College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Queens College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Gehnrich has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gehnrich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gehnrich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gehnrich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Gehnrich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gehnrich to family and friends

Dr. Gehnrich's Performance

I suffered severely of chronic upper back and neck pain for 3-4 years. After trying therapy with several other providers, i began to give up because my pain never changed. In just a week of constant visits with Dr. John, my pain levels had decreased by 50% and I was finally able to sleep at night....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
As soon as you enter the office at Rhino Chiropractic, it's apparent that you are in an environment with a professional that genuinely cares about the health of his patients. Dr. Genrich is the real deal: a holistic practitioner that combines mind, body, and soul on a journey to peaceful wellness.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I first visited Dr John after i exhausted all my other options for neck pain. It was important to me not to live on pills for my pain. Since i started my treatment I've notice a vast improvement in my neck and thru out the rest of my body. Dr John really cares about his patient and how they are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
When I first came to see Dr. Gehnrich I was feeling pain in my back, neck and shoulders. Coming to Dr. Gehnrich has greatly reduced my pain and increased my energy level.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. John listens to my concerns and is always available when I need him. I've been a patient for many years, and have always received very good, flexible and personalized care.
Are you Dr. Gehnrich?