John Fischer, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

John Fischer

Kenneth Fischer PT MA

8788 N Maya Ct Tucson, AZ 85742

John Fischer, PT is a physical therapist in Tucson, AZ and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Hunter College, C.U.N.Y. in 1993 and specializes in physical therapy.

John Fischer accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if John Fischer treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend John Fischer

John Fischer?
John Fischer's Performance
What People Say About John Fischer, PT
Ken has been treating me on and off for 12 years now. Initially, I had chronic neck pain for 20 years and had been to numerous health care practitioners for this problem but nobody ever got to the root of the issue except Ken. His techniques work and have a lasting effect: I have been free of pain in my neck for over a decade now. On another occasion, my lower back was hurting so badly, I had to have someone else drive me to see him. My nurse practitioner wanted to refer me to an orthopedic surgeon after being diagnosed with forward slippage of a vertebrae: scary! After 4 treatments from Ken, the pain was gone and has not returned. One time during treatment, I mentioned I occasionally suffered from painful hiccups that would last 30 minutes or more: I would try everything to get rid of them, going so far as to gulp straight apple cider vinegar. He said the hiccups were consistent with what he felt during my examination. I don't know what he did, but the hiccup problem has resolved.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Fischer, PT?
I couldn't even sit without pain and had sciatic nerve pain going down both legs. It was an issue that I had dealt with over several years. After seeing Ken for 5 visits, I felt great and went on to complete a sprint triathlon, taking the gold medal for my age group. I then decided to see Ken for my GERD/reflux issues. I had seen 3 doctors, taking numerous medications, and was constantly taking 7 tums a day. After a couple of visits with Ken, I was free from Gerd and can eat again.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Fischer, PT?
I had lower back pain for 35 years. I visited chiropractors every month or so to readjust my sacrum and iliums. I seemed to put my back out too often, but with chiropractic adjustments, the pain was kept at bay. I was told of Ken and purposely visited him in Tucson to get treatments. I was skeptical, but after 2 months of visits, I can say I am 90% free of pain and am able to hike, bicycle and do moderate work again with my body recovering normally. I feel good again!
×Post a ResponseAre you John Fischer, PT?
I had a lot of issues with my lower back, went to Dr. Fischer for 8 visits and the improvement is amazing!! Thanks so much Linda Dean
×Post a ResponseAre you John Fischer, PT?
My experience was very positive. His approach brought much help where others did not. I experienced less pain, improved function, smoother movements, more relaxed body, less stress overall. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Fischer, PT?
John Fisher gave me my life back! Three yrs of pain, unable to raise my left leg to enter a car, difficult to walk up steps, unable to garden, run, dance, doing laundry was painful, difficult. physical therapy twice, little change, I was discouraged, willing to try anything , I am I glad I did. Everything I couldn't do I can do again. The first time I ran without thinking was a thrill. John Fisher thought he could help me, he did. He gave me my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Fischer, PT?
I have had a history of neck, low back and shoulder pain. After not getting relief from MDs, I started going to chiropractors. The relief from chiropractic adjustments was not long lasting and required regularly scheduled maintenance appointments. Ken Fischer's treatments work on the core of the issues. He works on specific area of the body during each session. After six physical therapy treatments the lingering low level pain in my lower back, shoulders and neck have gone away.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Fischer, PT?
Mr. Fischer treated me successfully in NYC for a knee problem and this helped me to avoid surgery for which I was thankful. On a recent visit to Tucson, I looked him up to see if he might be able to help me with an ongoing reflux condition. After one treatment, I experienced noticeable relief, pretty much a 90% improvement.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Fischer, PT?
John K. Fisher practices Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine at an extraordinary level. His diagnostic skills far exceed those of any other physical therapist in my (not inconsiderable) experience. He has successfully treated two of my severe back injuries, not with conventional modalities like traction or pool therapy, but with amazingly gentle and skillful manipulation that had me feeling better before I left his office and provided lasting results. He has my highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Fischer, PT?
Prior to finding Mr Fischer I had tried every type of treatment I could think of for the SI dysfunction I was experiencing: physical therapy, chiropractic, DO, orthopedic surgeon, pain med's, epidural injection. I was in so much pain I could hardly move. The first treatment with Ken/John Fischer gave me enough relief I was able to navigate without much pain. Since I have had several traumas, lead an active life and life Happens I'll continue to see Ken.
×Post a ResponseAre you John Fischer, PT?

How was your experience with John Fischer?

• Physical Therapy