Physical Therapy  |
John Fischer, PT
John Fischer, PT is a physical therapy provider who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

KENNETH FISCHER PT MA

8788 N Maya Ct

Tucson, AZ 85742

Learn about John Fischer

• Physical Therapy

John Fischer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Strain-Counterstrain

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Hunter College, C.U.N.Y.
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

John Fischer has no awards or honors listed.

John Fischer has no media or publications listed.

John Fischer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are John Fischer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

John Fischer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending John Fischer to family and friends
John Fischer's Performance
in TX |
I had lower back pain for 35 years. I visited chiropractors every month or so to readjust my sacrum and iliums. I seemed to put my back out too often, but with chiropractic adjustments, the pain was kept at bay. I was told of Ken and purposely visited him in Tucson to get treatments. I was skeptical, but after 2 months of visits, I can say I am 90% free of pain and am able to hike, bicycle and do moderate work again with my body recovering normally. I feel good again!
in Chino Valley |
I had a lot of issues with my lower back, went to Dr. Fischer for 8 visits and the improvement is amazing!! Thanks so much Linda Dean
Borrego Springs, CA |
My experience was very positive. His approach brought much help where others did not. I experienced less pain, improved function, smoother movements, more relaxed body, less stress overall. I would highly recommend him.
in Tucson, AZ |
John Fisher gave me my life back! Three yrs of pain, unable to raise my left leg to enter a car, difficult to walk up steps, unable to garden, run, dance, doing laundry was painful, difficult. physical therapy twice, little change, I was discouraged, willing to try anything , I am I glad I did. Everything I couldn't do I can do again. The first time I ran without thinking was a thrill. John Fisher thought he could help me, he did. He gave me my life back.
in Tucson, AZ |
I have had a history of neck, low back and shoulder pain. After not getting relief from MDs, I started going to chiropractors. The relief from chiropractic adjustments was not long lasting and required regularly scheduled maintenance appointments. Ken Fischer's treatments work on the core of the issues. He works on specific area of the body during each session. After six physical therapy treatments the lingering low level pain in my lower back, shoulders and neck have gone away.
in Millinocket, ME |
Mr. Fischer treated me successfully in NYC for a knee problem and this helped me to avoid surgery for which I was thankful. On a recent visit to Tucson, I looked him up to see if he might be able to help me with an ongoing reflux condition. After one treatment, I experienced noticeable relief, pretty much a 90% improvement.
in Tucson, AZ |
John K. Fisher practices Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine at an extraordinary level. His diagnostic skills far exceed those of any other physical therapist in my (not inconsiderable) experience. He has successfully treated two of my severe back injuries, not with conventional modalities like traction or pool therapy, but with amazingly gentle and skillful manipulation that had me feeling better before I left his office and provided lasting results. He has my highest recommendation.
in Vail, AZ |
Prior to finding Mr Fischer I had tried every type of treatment I could think of for the SI dysfunction I was experiencing: physical therapy, chiropractic, DO, orthopedic surgeon, pain med's, epidural injection. I was in so much pain I could hardly move. The first treatment with Ken/John Fischer gave me enough relief I was able to navigate without much pain. Since I have had several traumas, lead an active life and life Happens I'll continue to see Ken.
in Tucson, AZ |
Fischer's success in treating my chronic (varying intensities, but increasing over decades) upper back/shoulder/neck tightness and accompanying aches and pains was something I would not have thought possible. Having tried numerous other treatments (massage, PT, chiropractic, 'rolfing,' etc.), I didn't expect such systemic relief or that it would endure as it has. I return to him when 'new' aches arise and am always glad that I have: I completely trust his work and competence.
in Florence, AZ |
Kenneth's work produces amazing results in addition to pain relief. In one session, he relieved my throat complications due to acid reflux. In another session, he cured my allergic reaction to the Arizona spring. He eliminated my father's hip and knee pain, which enabled him to stop wearing two braces and a heel lift prescribed thirteen years earlier. For my mom, Kenneth's work reduced her high blood pressure medication dosage. Kenneth is professional and incisive. His practice is outstanding.
Nice man but VERY OVERPRICED for mediocre services
Have you seen John Fischer, PT?
Are you John Fischer?