Dr. John Findlay, DC

Dr. John Findlay, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. John Findlay, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in West Palm Beach, FL.

1717 N Flagler Dr Ste 9

West Palm Beach, FL 33407

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Findlay

• Chiropractic

Dr. Findlay does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Findlay is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Findlay has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Findlay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Findlay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Findlay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Findlay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Findlay to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Findlay's Performance
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Knowledgeable of the latest in his field, on health related issues and nutrition. Quality supplements at amazing prices. Very impressed, lovely place and staff.
East Northport, NY |
went to Dr. Findlay and told him about an ankle injury I got running. He was able to adjust my ankle and by the next day, my ankle was back to normal.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
My wife and I travel multiple times a year to the West Palm Beach area and we both have varying neck and back related health issues from past injuries, that require Chiropractic treatments. Dr, Findlay has proven to be the best chiropractor we have found and we will continue to choose him when needing treatments. He is very patient and after examining and evaluating what's going on, he always seems to know the right treatment to get you back on your feet again.
in Jupiter FL |
I have been to many chiropractors over the years for back pain and have found Dr. John to one of the best. He is super knowledgeable and has great technique. I never feel like he is rushing the visit. I would recommend Dr. John to anyone that is experiencing pain, discomfort or headaches. As an added bonus, he has a great staff also.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Excellent results, Staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Findlay is gentle yet achieves good results in a short time frame.
He injured my neck, then proceeded to downplay it; acting like I just needed to ice it. I had been icing it already; many times a day. And despite my injury, he wanted me to continue coming in to let him crack my neck. Craziness! I felt like all he cared about was money. After visiting some specialists and having an MRI done, I found out that I had a bulging disc in my neck. Over a year later, I still experience daily pain and stiffness. I had NO neck pain prior to seeing Dr Findlay.
Have you seen Dr. John Findlay, DC?
Are you Dr. Findlay?