Dr. John Erdmann, DC

Dr. John Erdmann, DC

Chiropractic  ·

Dr. John Erdmann, DC is a chiropractor in Pleasant Hill, CA. He specializes in chiropractic and neurology.Read his story

Natural Health Family Center

1924 Oak Park Blvd Ste B

Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Erdmann treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Erdmann's conditions and procedures:

• Applied Kinesiology (AK)
  • Chiropractic Technique
  • Emotional Stress
  • Herbal Medicine
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage

Dr. John Erdmann, D.C., is a board certified teaching diplomat by ICAK and a Licensed chiropractor and acupuncturist.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Erdmann?
Dr. Erdmann's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Erdmann, DC
Recent
Dr. John is a one of a kind professional He listens, he acts and knows a great deal about how our bodies work. Very informative and patient to interact with his patients. I have recommended him to my friends and family!
Great overall experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
I gave him ibuprofen for a week and it still hurt. I figured it would be fine in a few days but it wasnt. I brought him in and Dr. E went thru things in detail and told us what was hurting. He's on the mend. Thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
Dr. John has helped me understand my body better, both physically and chemically, so that I know how to help myself heal. He knows beyond what a normal Chiropractor would due too his background in Kinesiology, Acupuncture, and herbs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
I have been seeing Dr John for about 3 years, and my neck and back pain is now totally under control. He helps with all aspects of health and he also treats me with acupuncture now. I would recommend Dr John to anyone looking to relieve pain and improve their health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
Dr. Erdmann is extremely insightful and compassionate in his care. I have been seeing Dr. Erdmann for close to a year now and have finally been seeing improvements to my chronic shoulder pain that I have had for over 6 years. He has an extremely holistic approach to his treatment; he focuses on mechanical, spiritual, and psychology of health and how they all inter-relate with one another. Don't hurt yourself by not coming to see Dr Erdmann. You will thank yourself later!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
I was complaining of a headache on my right side temple and Dr. Erdmann put 1 needle in my hand and the pain was instantly gone. Amazing, He also helped my back pain, energy and sleeping issues before this. I am happy to have found Dr Erdmann and all of his tools.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
I just had some cupping sessions and it felt really good. I have been coming for chiropractic care for years and today Dr. Erdmann has used some Traditional Chinese medicine methods for my back pain. He is a great practitioner: caring, listening and right to the point with his adjusting skills and other healing modalities. Great results! I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
very good experience dr very knowlegable ,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
I have been seeing Dr Erdmann for 4 years and I Love how good I feel after every visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Erdmann on and off again for years. I've finally decided to see him every month regardless of if I have any noticeable issues just for preventative maintenance. He's earned my trust and has practiced chiropractic care, acupuncture, and NET on me -- all of which I think he does effectively. He's so knowledgeable about so many different topics that when he jumps around it can seem a bit overwhelming sometimes, but I'll take the well-rounded care! Plus he's a good guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
I've been with Dr John for a long time. I come for "maintenance" treatments. As I grow older different problems appear, and he is good a treating the body, mind and emotions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
I've been to see 3 different doctors, and had heard bursitis, tendinitis, tennis elbow, arthritis. Dr. John performed a very thorough exam testing many muscles I didn't know I had around my elbow, He did some muscle techniques, adjusting and even used a needle in my opposite leg that instantly took the remaining pain to zero, wow. Thanks Dr. John, you are amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
Very knowledgeable, methodical evaluation, easy to talk to, has a great whole body approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
Dr. John was very intuitive and knew exactly what my body needed. He listened to my issues and seemed very knowledgeable on everything health. He gave me practical advice for me to better take care of myself on my own time, which was very helpful. Already made another appointment!
Amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
I have tried many different types of treatment from different doctors (western, eastern and in between) for many years. My friend referred me to Dr. John Erdmann. My hope became reality which he was able to relief my chronic pains and other issues after the first week. What I appreciate most about Dr. John Erdmann are his attentive listening and explanations. There was no question or curiosity of mine a limit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
I am very comfortable with Dr. Erdmann.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
had some tough back pain over the weekend, and was so glad that Dr John was able to fit me in first thing Monday morning!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Erdmann, DC?
I came to Dr. Erdmann a couple of years ago with constant back pain which I had been living with and accepting as normal. Not only has my back been worlds better since I started coming, but Dr. Erdmann really takes the time to understand what's going on with the whole picture of how I'm feeling, giving guidance on everything from nutrition to stretching exercises. I always know I'm going to feel better after my monthly "tune-up," and I'm so glad I found Dr. Erdmann!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Erdmann?

Natural Health Family Center