John Dulken, LPC

CounselingMale

John Dulken
3610 Sulkirk Rd Charlotte, NC 28210

John Dulken, LPC is a Counselor in Charlotte, NC. Be sure to call ahead with John Dulken to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if John Dulken treats your condition or procedure

John Dulken accepts

John Dulken's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend John Dulken

4.2

John Dulken?
  • Appointment scheduling (4)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (4)
  • Explained conditions well (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
It was a gift to have a friend recommend Glenn to me. Some very painful life experiences with difficult contributing factors had created some arduous roadblocks to my leading a centered and confident life. Glenn has the intellect and knowledge derived from education and extensive experience to identify precisely, underlying problems and issues, in order to commence and continue the necessary healing work in a timely and professional manner. Without hesitation, I would recommend Glenn Dulken.
Charlotte, NC – Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you John Dulken, LPC?
I’ve been working with Glenn for several years now. He helped me work through a very difficult time in my life and to continue to grow and improve myself. I find him very insightful with many tools to work through problems and improve communication both personally and relationally. I’m not sure how I would have made it through without his help. I look forward to future work with him to improve and strengthen all my relationships.
Concord, NC – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you John Dulken, LPC?
I have been working with Glenn Dulken for three years. I find him to be well read, skillful, thought provoking, kind and very insightful. He is equal parts tough love, friend and mentor with a dash of humor at appropriate times. My life is better for the experience of meeting this man and I recommend his services without reservation to anyone who is seeking to truly know themselves and appreciates honest discussion of the core issues driving your behavior.
Keith P in Charlotte – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you John Dulken, LPC?
It was an awful experience. John Glenn Dulken shouldn't be in this profession. We went to Glenn as newlyweds, dealing with unforeseen things merging our worlds together. He was mean and insulting. He called me a victim for staying in our marriage, suggested divorce, and said my husband was a sinking ship. We left in tears and feeling hopeless. We've since found a good counselor! She told us that the 1st year of marriage can be hard but rewarding - we've stuck w/ it and we're doing great now!!
Avoid Glenn in Charlotte, NC – Jul 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you John Dulken, LPC?

How was your experience with John Dulken?

• Counseling