Dr. John Duke, DC

Dr. John Duke, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 51

Dr. John Duke, DC is a Chiropractor in Marietta, GA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Duke to book an appointment.

Duke Health and Wellness

Dr. John T. Duke1455 Bells Ferry Rd Ste 200 Marietta, GA 30066
    • Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Duke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Duke

Dr. Duke?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (74)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (73)
  • Explained conditions well (73)
    Dr Duke and staff are very attentive and listen to your concerns. After years of neck and back pain, injections, pain management appointments and drugs, I feel I have found better health through his treatments. Dr Duke explains what he sees on x-ray and how the body works and then makes it feel better. I no longer have headaches, back, foot pain. Great job!
    Betty Thompson – Jun 10, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    My visit was pleasant and informative, Dr. Duke's wisdom made me comfortable with leaving my care in his hands
    Maria Wallace – Jun 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    Dr. Duke and his staff are great! They’re very professional and kind. Dr. Duke always makes sure that you understand what he’s doing and will explain in detail so that you can understand more fully. They took care of my fiancé after he was in a car accident and he recommended them so highly that I started seeing them for adjustments!
    Danielle Holland – May 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    Dr. Duke is awesome! He's VERY informative and meticulous in his assessments and care. He's also very attentive and listens to you. He's not one of those types that rushes you in and right back out the door. Your body is nothing to play around with and he knows this. Last place I visited cared more about trying to sell me their products than actually take care of my back. Dr. Duke is NOT like that. When x-rays are needed, he does everything there in his office. His treatments and care have worked wonders with my back, neck, and knee! I can't say enough positive things about Duke Health & Wellness. You really can't go wrong here!
    Lisa Whitlock – Aug 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    I’ve been going to Dr.Duke for about 6-8 months now and he has been nothing but great for me. I would Definitely recommend checking him out for your chiropractic needs.
    Keith – Jul 17, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    My sciatica was acting up so terribly before my son's wedding I wasn't sure I would be able to walk down the aisle. A friend referred me to Dr. Duke. This doctor came in on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas just for me! He worked miracles, and I was pain free by my son's wedding a few days later!
    Janice in Kennesaw, MI – Jul 01, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    One word.... AWESOME. Dr Duke has been my Chiropractor for years. I have been to others and none compare. Recently, I have been having severe neck and shoulder pain and I went to see Dr Duke.... after the visit my pain level had decreased 30% and with the at home therapy he prescribed along in office therapy and adjustments, I am on my way to relief of pain in my shoulder. THANKS again Dr Duke for your excellent care and continuing to exceed my expectations
    Mar 29, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    Dr. Duke is not only my chiropractor but a good friends of mine I’ve been a patient for over 10 years. He is very knowledgeable, warm and informative, simply put he is the best of the best.
    Feb 09, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    Doc works wonders there I had a rough season with football and he helped me through it i am extremely thankful for everything that he does for me and my team
    Trey Oudt in Kennesaw, GA – Nov 07, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    Thanks to Dr Duke, I have my life back! After a fall off my horse, I incurred serious shoulder pain and very limited range of motion and strength. I seeked the care of 2 different chiropractors, an orthopedic physician and physical therapy, but my condition worsened. After only 10 visits with Dr Duke, my pain level and range of motion improved 80 percent! After following an individual care plan, I am now back to riding horses, gardening, & working out at the gym. I highly recommend Dr Duke!
    Monica in Marietta, GA – Jul 23, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    After three visits I feel a lot better. I am now feeling my discomfort mostly at the end of the day and not really throughout the day. Very pleased with the treatments and the facility. Dr. Duke and his staff and very professional and friendly!
    Andy in Kennesaw – Jun 08, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    Dr. Duke is a very knowledgeable and welcoming chiropractor. I was losing hope in regaining a healthy body from a severe ankle injury after 4 years of dissatisfaction from physical therapists, orthopedic doctors, and customized orthotics. My back, knees, and ankles are pain free after my third visit and I could not be happier. I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend in need.
    Andrew Johnson in Marietta – Apr 30, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    Dr. Duke was able to see me right after my accident and was willing to stay late in the evening to take care of me. Dr. Duke is very flexible with schedules and has an abundance of knowledge on spinal injury and trauma. Dr. Duke also will doucument all and everything, you will be in good hands.
    Chris in Acworth – Apr 13, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Duke for 20+ years. He is very professional, extremely knowledgeable and has a genuine compassion for his patients. He not only treats, but educates. You never leave with questions. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good quality, top notch Chiropractor. Thanks, Dr. Duke, for all you've done for us over the years!
    Sally Hekman in Woodstock, GA – Feb 22, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    Doctor Duke is the best chiropractor I have come across. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything he does. I have visited him for more than ten years. Every session is helpful. I highly recommend his services.
    Feb 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    I highly recommend his service. A little over three years ago I injured my back working out. Before my back could heal, I was involved in a car accident and my back pain got worse. After seeking care from my family doctor, two physical therapists, 3 different chiropractors, and a back surgeon, I could not get complete relief and I was at my wits end. X-rays were negative, no one could figure out the cause of my pain. My wife found Dr. Duke's website, she called him and explained my situation. He
    Tom Schmitt in Kennesaw, Ga. – Oct 06, 2017
    Tom, it has been a privilege and pleasure to help...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    Dr.Duke has been treating my son and me after we had a car accident and he's doing an excellent job making sure we get better. He definitely goes above and beyond for his patients. (Y su español es muy bueno)His spanish is very good. I have all ready recommended him to all my family and friends.
    Nalleli Dominguez in Powder Springs, GA – Oct 04, 2017
    Nalleli, Gracias Senora..! es un privilegio y un...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    Dr. Duke has been treating me for some 15 years or so. Being a mechanic, I have constant problems with elbows, neck and back. I've always received the best care and advice. Recently I had issues with leg problems. After going to several specialist. Dr. Duke was able to take away my pain with some adjustments and specific exercises. AWESOME DOCTOR ! Well worth your time to visit him. Thanks Jamie Lyons @ Performance Plus Automotive 678-880-0427
    Jamie Lyons in Canton, GA – Sep 26, 2017
    Jamie, We have been so pleased to help you the...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    The service Dr. Dukes provides is phenomenal. The treatment plan he provides me addresses the alignment issues I experience and alleviate the discomfort and allows me to continue my daily routine.
    MICHAEL in Woodstock, Ga – May 11, 2017
    Mr. Gresham , First, what a privilege and...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
    DR DUKE SPENT MORE TIME DISCUSSING MY HEALTH ISSUES, PAST TO PRESENT, THAN ANY DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD. I HAD HIP PAIN THAT KEPT ME FROM DOING WHAT I LOVE TO DO, MAINLY GARDENING AND FISHING. AFTER THREE VISITS, MY PAIN IS MANAGEABLE AND GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOCTOR DUKE.
    GDC in Woodstock, GA – Apr 14, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Duke?

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Duke treats your condition or procedure

• Ultrasound
    • Whiplash
    • X-Ray

Dr. Duke accepts

Dr. Duke accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
    Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Duke Health & Wellness....changing the world one patient at a time. That is our thought, our focus & purpose, our desire, that is our GOAL ..! Read more

Dr. Duke is a seasoned Doctor with 20 yrs of successful clinical care. He has practiced locally since 1996. He is well known and respected in the community...Read more

• Chiropractic