Dr. John Duke, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Duke

Duke Health and Wellness

1455 Bells Ferry Rd Ste 200 Marietta, GA 30066

Dr. John Duke, DC is a chiropractor in Marietta, GA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Life University-Doctorate Of Chiropractic in 1994 and specializes in chiropractic and traumatic brain injury.

Dr. Duke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Duke

Dr. Duke?
Dr. Duke's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Duke, DC
Dr. Duke is awesome! He's VERY informative and meticulous in his assessments and care. He's also very attentive and listens to you. He's not one of those types that rushes you in and right back out the door. Your body is nothing to play around with and he knows this. Last place I visited cared more about trying to sell me their products than actually take care of my back. Dr. Duke is NOT like that. When x-rays are needed, he does everything there in his office. His treatments and care have worked wonders with my back, neck, and knee! I can't say enough positive things about Duke Health & Wellness. You really can't go wrong here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
I’ve been going to Dr.Duke for about 6-8 months now and he has been nothing but great for me. I would Definitely recommend checking him out for your chiropractic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
My sciatica was acting up so terribly before my son's wedding I wasn't sure I would be able to walk down the aisle. A friend referred me to Dr. Duke. This doctor came in on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas just for me! He worked miracles, and I was pain free by my son's wedding a few days later!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
One word.... AWESOME. Dr Duke has been my Chiropractor for years. I have been to others and none compare. Recently, I have been having severe neck and shoulder pain and I went to see Dr Duke.... after the visit my pain level had decreased 30% and with the at home therapy he prescribed along in office therapy and adjustments, I am on my way to relief of pain in my shoulder. THANKS again Dr Duke for your excellent care and continuing to exceed my expectations
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
Dr. Duke is not only my chiropractor but a good friends of mine I’ve been a patient for over 10 years. He is very knowledgeable, warm and informative, simply put he is the best of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
Doc works wonders there I had a rough season with football and he helped me through it i am extremely thankful for everything that he does for me and my team
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
Thanks to Dr Duke, I have my life back! After a fall off my horse, I incurred serious shoulder pain and very limited range of motion and strength. I seeked the care of 2 different chiropractors, an orthopedic physician and physical therapy, but my condition worsened. After only 10 visits with Dr Duke, my pain level and range of motion improved 80 percent! After following an individual care plan, I am now back to riding horses, gardening, & working out at the gym. I highly recommend Dr Duke!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
After three visits I feel a lot better. I am now feeling my discomfort mostly at the end of the day and not really throughout the day. Very pleased with the treatments and the facility. Dr. Duke and his staff and very professional and friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
Dr. Duke is a very knowledgeable and welcoming chiropractor. I was losing hope in regaining a healthy body from a severe ankle injury after 4 years of dissatisfaction from physical therapists, orthopedic doctors, and customized orthotics. My back, knees, and ankles are pain free after my third visit and I could not be happier. I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend in need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?
Dr. Duke was able to see me right after my accident and was willing to stay late in the evening to take care of me. Dr. Duke is very flexible with schedules and has an abundance of knowledge on spinal injury and trauma. Dr. Duke also will doucument all and everything, you will be in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Duke, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Duke?

Duke Health & Wellness....changing the world one patient at a time. That is our thought, our focus & purpose, our desire, that is our GOAL ..!

Mission Statement:  to perpetually pursue excellence, to provide exceptional patie...

• Chiropractic

Army Academy Of Health Sciences-Ft. Sam Houston, San Antonio-Medical Specialist
1988
Saddleback College

Dr. Duke accepts

Dr. Duke accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Duke treats your condition or procedure