Dr. John Ducey, MD

Dr. John Ducey, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. John Ducey, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brentwood, TN and has been practicing for 6 years. He specializes in family medicine.Read his story

Brentwood East Family Medicine

6716 Nolensville Rd Ste 210

Brentwood, TN 37027

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Ducey

Video

Dr. Ducey's Experience

Dr. Ducey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Ducey's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ducey "Dr. Ducey joined the Tristar Medical group in the summer of 2015. He is originally from Wareham, MA and did his medical school at the University of Massachusetts. He completed his family medicine residency at Wake Forest in Winston-Salem, NC where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Ducey is board certified in family medicine and is a member of the Tennessee Academy of Family Physicians and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Dr. Ducey loves seeing the entire family including infants and seniors with a focus on preventative care and chronic diseases with a particular focus on diabetes. He does a variety of in office procedures including minor skin procedures, joint injections, and women's health. Dr. Ducey currently lives in Nolensville with his wife and daughter. "

This content was provided by Dr. Ducey "I like to make sure my patients are educated to make their own decisions but at the same to be their guide though a tricky health care system. I have a very laid-back demeanor but take my patients health and concerns very seriously. I have a philosophy of "lowest effective dose" when it comes to medications and treatments to make sure I am treating my patient's symptoms/concerns without causing unnecessary side effects that can sometimes be more dangerous than the original concern."

• Family Practice

• Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Wake Forest Family Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Wake Forest Family Medicine

Dr. Ducey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ducey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ducey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ducey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ducey

Dr. Ducey?
Dr. Ducey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Ducey, MD
Dr Duecy has always been attentive and caring to my health issues. I am very thankful I have found his practice since moving to the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ducey, MD?
My mother moved in with me in May of 2017. She needed a new physician and I found Dr. Ducey through Health Grades. His reviews were seemingly perfect. After meeting him, I found those reviews to hold true. He took the time to talk to my mother about her issues, was attentive and came across as...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ducey, MD?
Very professional and personable. I am a new patient and feel very comfortable with Doctor Ducey treating my wife and I. He is a good listener and spends an appropriate amount of time with his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ducey, MD?
Dr. Ducey has always made me feel comfortable and important when I am in his care. He speaks with me, not at me. On this last visit, I was able to share a personal concern that I otherwise might have kept to myself if I hadn't felt as though he had my best interests as a priority.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ducey, MD?
As a family new to Tennessee, we were very happy to find Dr. Ducey. He is local and that was very important that he was close by. Dr. Ducey made my husband and myself very comfortable in our choice of a new Dr. He is a Dr. that actually took all the time we needed to explain our past medical...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ducey?

Compare Family Doctors