Dr. John Ducey, MD

Dr. John Ducey, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. John Ducey, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Brentwood, TN. He is 31 years old and has been practicing for 5 years. Dr. Ducey is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center, Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center and Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Ducey

I like to make sure my patients are educated to make their own decisions but at the same to be their guide though a tricky health care system. I have a very laid-back demeanor but take my patients health and concerns very seriously. I have a philosophy of "lowest effective dose" when it comes to medications and treatments to make sure I am treating my patient's symptoms/concerns without causing unnecessary side effects that can sometimes be more dangerous than the original concern.

Dr. Ducey's Experience

Dr. Ducey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Wake Forest Family Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Wake Forest Family Medicine

Dr. Ducey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ducey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ducey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ducey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ducey to family and friends
Dr. Ducey's Performance
in Nolensville, TN |
Dr. Ducey is a excellent doctor -- he knows what questions to ask you and he's a great listener. I always recommend him to my family and friends. Also his staff is superb and friendly.
in Franklin, TN |
Very professional, took the time to listen to me. I will be going back.
in Nashville, TN |
Wonderful Doctor... Takes the time to truly listen and is kind and attentive. I highly recommend him.
in Brentwood, Tn |
This was my first visit. He was very knowledgeable and easy to talk too
in Nashville, TN |
I really enjoyed my first visit with Dr. Ducey. I felt he spent more time with me than any other doctor has in a long time. Everything was fast and efficient and it was a great overall experience.
Brentwood, TN |
Made me feel at ease
Columbus, IN |
Dr. Ducey is not my regular doctor, but he saw me because my doctor was not available. I had an issue that came up and needed immediate assistance. He was great. Took care of it immediately. He and his staff were great.
in Nashville, TN |
The best doctor! After several doctors I finally found the best! He follows up and his caring! Excellent for years I was being treated for High Blood Pressure and not having good results in treatment took him a couple of visits. I feel great! But his whole staff is the same way. If you call for anything it is handled promptly. Plus very little wait time! He values your time as much as his.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Ducey is always ready to listen to me and always asks if there are any new or ongoing concerns that need addressing. He is always upbeat and willing to address those issues and has the patience to address those concerns in a professional manner. Very down to earth and easy to talk to. Also very thorough if there is something that needs addressed and monitored. I would recommend Dr. Ducey to any friend or family member. Excellent diagnostic and interactive skill sets.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
I am new to the area and was in need of a PCP. Dr. Ducey was amazing. I was very impressed by the front desk staff who were very kind. I was called form the waiting room before I was able to sit down from the receptionist desk by nurse Audrey. She was very funny and I immediately liked her. Dr. Ducey was the same way. I felt like I was able to talk about my concerns and received straight answers to everything. I feel like they are my friends and really care about me! I definitely recommend!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Ducey is by far the best family physician I have ever had. He takes the time to talk with you and understand your concerns and let's you have a part in decision making for your care. He is laid back to talk to but truly shows he cares. I am about to start medical school and am extra cautious when it comes to choosing my physicians but I would be proud to use his model of medicine and patient centered care in my own medical practice some day. I would highly recommend!!
Murfreesboro, TN |
The visit I had with Dr. Ducey was OUTSTANDING!!! From setting the appt with the Receptionist to being greeted at the front desk. The nurse Stephanie was very friendly and professional. Dr. Duecy took time to find out about ME and MY concerns. From start to finish the appointment was about fifty minutes to an hour long. That is a record for me. I did not have to wait around at all. My husband saw Dr. Duecy today and he got the same treatment. He said it was a good experience!!!
in Nolensville, TN |
Dr. Ducey was wonderful. I had not had a doctor's appointment for several years and was a bit nervous. Dr. Ducey made me feel at ease and was very through.
in Nashville, TN |
Professional, knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, efficient, thorough, puntual, friendly and great staff, nurses, etc. Does follow-up, stays in communication after tests, answers questions. Grateful to have found a doctor who is "on top of my case".
in Nashville, TN |
I recently moved to Nashville and did extensive research online to find a good family practitioner. As a result, I saw Dr. Ducey at TriStar Medical Plaza on Nolensville Rd. I really liked this doctor and found that he spent considerable time answering my questions and helping me think through my options for a medical issue I have. Unlike many other doctors, Dr. Ducey was thorough in his explanations and treated me as a partner in my health care. I also liked the entire clinic environment.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Great bedside manner, prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, one visit, I feel so much better. have been to a handful of doctors and hospitals over the years without success.
Nashville, TN |
If you are looking for a caring doctor who will actually listen to you and spend time with you then Dr. Ducey is the Dr. for you! I like to feel like a person not a paycheck and I feel like Dr. Ducey actually cares about me and my health. Very very good Dr.
in Nashville, TN |
First, the front staff were so nice. They asked if I had questions and offered me water. I only had to wait for 3 minutes! Dr. Ducey's nurse, Audrey, was very sweet. She asked about my medical history and was very thorough! She made me laugh and really tried to put me at ease(I was very nervous!). Dr. Ducey came in and he was very kind! He took the time to listen to me and gave explanations for every question I had. I felt better the next day! I had a great experience!
Have you seen Dr. John Ducey, MD?

Visit Dr. Ducey