Dr. John Drozd, PHD

Dr. John Drozd, PHD

Medical Psychology  ·
Dr. John Drozd, PHD is a medical psychologist in Colorado Springs, CO. He specializes in medical psychology, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

6197 Lehman Dr Ste 105

Colorado Springs, CO 80918

• Triwest

Learn about Dr. Drozd

This content was provided by Dr. Drozd "I strive to inspire people and give them the support, encouragement, & knowledge they need to do all the things that inspire them. Clinically, our goal is Optimal Wellness--a balanced state of a healthy mind in a healthy brain in a healthy body in healthy relationships in healthy communities in pursuit of healthy individual & shared goals. We'll start with a full assessment of your unique biological, psychological, and social history & current situations. Assessment data allows us to develop integral treatment plans specifically tailored for you and your relationships & situations. We work to create & cooperate with your healthcare team for seamless continuity of care. We believe medications are a sometimes necessary but rarely sufficient solution for complex biopsychosocial conditions. Sometimes, we need new skills or support to face our fears or simply safety to grieve old hurts to realize our most healthy self. I welcome the opportunity to help you and those you love thrive!    "

• Medical Psychology
  • Clinical Neuropsychology
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Pediatric Neuropsychology

Dr. Drozd does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Integrative Behavioral Health Care
  • Learning Disabilities Testing
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Suicide Intervention
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Drozd is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Drozd has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Drozd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Drozd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drozd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Drozd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drozd to family and friends

Dr. Drozd's Performance

I would recommend Dr. John Drozd to anyone and everyone. I always feel better about myself and my situation after having an appointment with him. He has helped me navigate through many problems I’ve experienced and run into over the years. He truly cares for his patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We tried several psychologists to help our teenage daughter and none were the right fit -- until we found Dr. Drozd. He does everything in his power, works all hours, to find solutions. He is science based and provides clear and thorough explanations of processes and conditions. Through process of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Drozd is the most caring and compassionate providers i have ever known and I'm a former AF medic and a Social Worker. He is the consummate professional who cares deeply for his patients which is evident in his dedication to their well being. He has helped me throgh some very serious concerns...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Drozd has been treating my son (and our family) for a little over 8 years and we have given his name to several of our friends/coworkers who have similar issues. Over the years Dr. Drozd has not only helped teach my son how to overcome the issues created by ADD, but helped us as a family work...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He is absolutely amazing. I will always recommend him first for family and friends!
Are you Dr. Drozd?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Psychology