Dr. John Drozd, PHD

Dr. Drozd
Telehealth services available

John F. Drozd, PhD, ABMP

110 S Parkside Dr Colorado Springs, CO 80910

Dr. John Drozd, PHD is a Medical Psychologist in Colorado Springs, CO. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Drozd to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

See similar Psychologists in Colorado Springs

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Drozd accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Drozd treats your condition or procedure

• Behavioral Disorders
  • Behavioral Symptoms After Sustaining Brain Injuries
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Child and Adolescent Development
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CTB-I)
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Dementia Evaluation
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Developmental Assessment
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Generalized Obesity
  • Integrative Behavioral Health Care
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Learning Disabilities Testing
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Neuropsychiatric Illness
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychoeducation
  • Relationship Issues
  • Suicide Intervention
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. John Drozd, PHD...

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Drozd's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Drozd

Dr. Drozd?
What People Say About Dr. John Drozd, PHD
Dr. Drozd has helped me more in 2 sessions than others have in countless sessions. He had given me tools to go forward helping myself. I honestly can't say enough how much I appreciate his help. It has been life changing.
Jody B – May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd has completely changed my life! I am a military member recently diagnosed with PTSD. After only a handful of meetings with Dr. Drozd, I have been given invaluable tools that have helped me deal with my traumatic combat memories. With his guidance, I am confident that I will continue to be able to manage these memories and move forward with a newfound understanding of this disorder. I honestly feel as though I have been "reborn" thanks to my time with Dr. Drozd.
Eric – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd was a terrific resource in diagnosing and getting care for my wife, who has autism and PTSD, among other things. We originally saw him in person, and moved to virtual visits with Doctor on Demand. In both settings, he was understanding and compassionate. Highly recommended.
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. John recently helped me work through panic attacks I was having. I gained insight into the root cause but also learned to bio hack my reaction and retrain my brain to dial down the panic. Now I can navigate those same day-to-day situations I used to avoid without the stress. Highly recommend!
Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
I would recommend Dr. John Drozd to anyone and everyone. I always feel better about myself and my situation after having an appointment with him. He has helped me navigate through many problems I’ve experienced and run into over the years. He truly cares for his patients.
Sep 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
We tried several psychologists to help our teenage daughter and none were the right fit -- until we found Dr. Drozd. He does everything in his power, works all hours, to find solutions. He is science based and provides clear and thorough explanations of processes and conditions. Through process of elimination, he was able to diagnose her ADHD, recommend a prescribing doctor, and get her on the right medication. Her behavior and academic performance have improved significantly. He is the best!
Colleen Keeffe in Colorado Springs, CO – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd is the most caring and compassionate providers i have ever known and I'm a former AF medic and a Social Worker. He is the consummate professional who cares deeply for his patients which is evident in his dedication to their well being. He has helped me throgh some very serious concerns and i believe, saved my life. I've known Dr, Drozd for 18 years and have seen him as a clinician for 10. He goes out of his way to accommodate and his counsel has helped me thrive. Highly recommend.
Jim Reynolds in Colorado Springs, CO – Mar 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd has been treating my son (and our family) for a little over 8 years and we have given his name to several of our friends/coworkers who have similar issues. Over the years Dr. Drozd has not only helped teach my son how to overcome the issues created by ADD, but helped us as a family work together as a team to help my son grow to be the successful young man he is today. We highly recommend Dr. Drozd to any family needing assistance working through any neuro assessment needs.
John Orpen in Colorado Springs, CO – Feb 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
He is absolutely amazing. I will always recommend him first for family and friends!
Haley in Las Vegas, NV – Feb 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Drozd for 10 plus years now. I have and will recommend him to all my family and or friends. He is the only doctor Ive known to go out of his way for any and all his patients. He is what all doctors in his field should strive to be like. Dr. Drozd offers very comfortable and personable therapy sessions. I'm sure many if not all of his patients agree that Dr. Drozd is a great man that offers top notch quality of treatment. I'm very thankful for Dr. Drozd selfless services
Hunter Shackelford in Colorado Springs, CO – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr Drozd is an outstanding psychologist. He is a doctor who not only actually listens to you as the patient, but can also relate to you as a person. (Let's face it, there are many doctors who cannot relate to us, nor do they listen very well) ) My family has been with Dr Drozd and his practice for over ten years, and services have ranged from ADD ADHD testing to PTSD trauma therapy. Other doctors should strive to emulate the professional dedication and care to their patients as he does.
Pauline S in Colorado Springs, CO – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
I have been a patient for the last 5 years and frankly I am not sure who or where I would be if not for his assistance and counsel. I am a Veteran that finds great solace, clarity and focus in dealing with my past and present as a result of my sessions with Dr. Drozd. I am acutely aware that the majority of his practice is dedicated to helping fellow Veterans and their dependents deal with the difficulties that arise from what we are exposed to as a result of our choice to serve our country.
Mark B. in Colorado Springs, CO – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
He's a great doctor. He actually helps.
Caymen in Colorado Springs, CO – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd is both knowledgeable and supportive and has provided our family with quality mental health care each time a member has attended a therapy session. Highly recommended!!!
ASaine in Colorado Springs, CO – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
I have been seeing him on an as needed basis for a few years. He is great in helping you find solutions to your problems, whatever they might be. He has helped me tackle a wide gambit of issues that have come up through life. He has always treated me with respect and not once have I ever felt like a "patient" at a doctors office. He has also been seeing my children, they too value and enjoy what they gain from their visits. If you're reading this then you're considering an appt. Book it!
Daniel in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Every Veteran and their family, who need help should contact Dr. Drozd. I first went to the Doc to get help for my daughter. During the sessions with my daughter I began to realize how much he was helping me. I didn't believe there was any way that this guy could understand what I had been through but he did. And he helped me. He makes it easy to see him. If I need and appointment he finds a way. He said it best. "You dont need to thank me. That's what we do. Vets help vets."
Syskokyd in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd helped our family deal with a mental health crisis starting three years ago. His professionalism and knowledge helped us through a very stressful initial diagnosis of OCD. He continues to help us navigate the volatile world of adolescence and an additional diagnosis of ADD. Dr. Drozd is current on the latest research in the field and offers genetic and cognitive testing to specifically target problem areas with the best treatment for that particular condition. He's simply the best.
Dwayne L in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd has been awesome since we started seeing him in 2008. Even during the times when we lived out of state, Dr. Drozd would take the time to answer any questions we had.
Joe Smith in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr D is amazing with my daughter. She has Aspergers and has a hard time with people but she enjoys her visits with "Dr. John".
Colleen in Peterson AFB, CO – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
I can wholeheartedly say that I would not be in the more stable and successful chapter in my life without Dr. Drozd and his staff. Thank you Tricare/United Family Healthcare for referring me to this office and keeping me and my path on a stable track with Dr. Drozd, et al.
John F. in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Drozd?

I strive to inspire people and give them the support, encouragement, & knowledge they need to do all the things that inspire them. Clinically, our goal is Optimal Wellness--a balanced state of a healthy mind in a healthy brain in a healthy b...

• Medical Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Clinical Neuropsychology
  • Clinical Psychology

1998
Malcolm Grow Med Ctr

More Information

• Does Dr. Drozd communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Drozd communicates via email

• Does Dr. Drozd offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Drozd offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Drozd offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Drozd offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Drozd have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Drozd has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Drozd offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Drozd offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Drozd offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Drozd offers evening visits