Dr. John Drozd, PHD

Medical Psychology ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Drozd

John F. Drozd, PhD, ABMP

110 S Parkside Dr Colorado Springs, CO 80910

Dr. John Drozd, PHD is a medical psychologist in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Stony Brook University in 1998 and specializes in medical psychology, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Dr. Drozd accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Drozd treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Drozd's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Behavioral Diseases
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Comorbidity
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Autism Spectrum Disorders
  • Behavioral Changes
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Behavioral Symptoms After Sustaining Brain Injuries
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Child and Adolescent Development
  • Childhood Depression
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CTB-I)
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Dementia Evaluation
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Developmental Assessment
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Generalized Obesity
  • Integrative Behavioral Health Care
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Learning Disabilities Testing
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Neuropsychiatric Illness
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychoeducation
  • Relationship Issues
  • Suicide Intervention
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Weight Loss Management

I strive to inspire people and give them the support, encouragement, & knowledge they need to do all the things that inspire them. Clinically, our goal is Optimal Wellness--a balanced state of a healthy mind in a healthy brain in a healthy b...

• Medical Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Clinical Neuropsychology
  • Clinical Psychology

Malcolm Grow Med Ctr
Stony Brook University
1992
The Catholic University Of America (Cua)
1992

Dr. Drozd's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Drozd

Dr. Drozd?
Dr. Drozd's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Drozd, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
I would recommend Dr. John Drozd to anyone and everyone. I always feel better about myself and my situation after having an appointment with him. He has helped me navigate through many problems I’ve experienced and run into over the years. He truly cares for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
We tried several psychologists to help our teenage daughter and none were the right fit -- until we found Dr. Drozd. He does everything in his power, works all hours, to find solutions. He is science based and provides clear and thorough explanations of processes and conditions. Through process of elimination, he was able to diagnose her ADHD, recommend a prescribing doctor, and get her on the right medication. Her behavior and academic performance have improved significantly. He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd is the most caring and compassionate providers i have ever known and I'm a former AF medic and a Social Worker. He is the consummate professional who cares deeply for his patients which is evident in his dedication to their well being. He has helped me throgh some very serious concerns and i believe, saved my life. I've known Dr, Drozd for 18 years and have seen him as a clinician for 10. He goes out of his way to accommodate and his counsel has helped me thrive. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd has been treating my son (and our family) for a little over 8 years and we have given his name to several of our friends/coworkers who have similar issues. Over the years Dr. Drozd has not only helped teach my son how to overcome the issues created by ADD, but helped us as a family work together as a team to help my son grow to be the successful young man he is today. We highly recommend Dr. Drozd to any family needing assistance working through any neuro assessment needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
He is absolutely amazing. I will always recommend him first for family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Drozd for 10 plus years now. I have and will recommend him to all my family and or friends. He is the only doctor Ive known to go out of his way for any and all his patients. He is what all doctors in his field should strive to be like. Dr. Drozd offers very comfortable and personable therapy sessions. I'm sure many if not all of his patients agree that Dr. Drozd is a great man that offers top notch quality of treatment. I'm very thankful for Dr. Drozd selfless services
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr Drozd is an outstanding psychologist. He is a doctor who not only actually listens to you as the patient, but can also relate to you as a person. (Let's face it, there are many doctors who cannot relate to us, nor do they listen very well) ) My family has been with Dr Drozd and his practice for over ten years, and services have ranged from ADD ADHD testing to PTSD trauma therapy. Other doctors should strive to emulate the professional dedication and care to their patients as he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
I have been a patient for the last 5 years and frankly I am not sure who or where I would be if not for his assistance and counsel. I am a Veteran that finds great solace, clarity and focus in dealing with my past and present as a result of my sessions with Dr. Drozd. I am acutely aware that the majority of his practice is dedicated to helping fellow Veterans and their dependents deal with the difficulties that arise from what we are exposed to as a result of our choice to serve our country.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
He's a great doctor. He actually helps.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd is both knowledgeable and supportive and has provided our family with quality mental health care each time a member has attended a therapy session. Highly recommended!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
I have been seeing him on an as needed basis for a few years. He is great in helping you find solutions to your problems, whatever they might be. He has helped me tackle a wide gambit of issues that have come up through life. He has always treated me with respect and not once have I ever felt like a "patient" at a doctors office. He has also been seeing my children, they too value and enjoy what they gain from their visits. If you're reading this then you're considering an appt. Book it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Every Veteran and their family, who need help should contact Dr. Drozd. I first went to the Doc to get help for my daughter. During the sessions with my daughter I began to realize how much he was helping me. I didn't believe there was any way that this guy could understand what I had been through but he did. And he helped me. He makes it easy to see him. If I need and appointment he finds a way. He said it best. "You dont need to thank me. That's what we do. Vets help vets."
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd helped our family deal with a mental health crisis starting three years ago. His professionalism and knowledge helped us through a very stressful initial diagnosis of OCD. He continues to help us navigate the volatile world of adolescence and an additional diagnosis of ADD. Dr. Drozd is current on the latest research in the field and offers genetic and cognitive testing to specifically target problem areas with the best treatment for that particular condition. He's simply the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd has been awesome since we started seeing him in 2008. Even during the times when we lived out of state, Dr. Drozd would take the time to answer any questions we had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr D is amazing with my daughter. She has Aspergers and has a hard time with people but she enjoys her visits with "Dr. John".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
I can wholeheartedly say that I would not be in the more stable and successful chapter in my life without Dr. Drozd and his staff. Thank you Tricare/United Family Healthcare for referring me to this office and keeping me and my path on a stable track with Dr. Drozd, et al.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd is amazing. He is not only a very competent and caring doctor, he is also prior military and understands the struggles that comes along with military life and moving around constantly. He listens to what I have to say and actually takes my concerns and input into consideration. He has always treated me and my two sons with the utmost respect and has always shown sincere interest and caring. I am so glad we found Dr. Drozd when we moved here!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr Drozd is a caring man who takes time listening to your concerns. He has helped me tremendously and I would highly recommend him as a psychologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd has been providing care for my son for several years. Although he didn't diagnose my son's Autism, he did diagnose his ADHD and ID. He has been supportive of my feelings about medications and provides information on nutritional alternatives. He has been very helpful to me in understanding what to request from the school and communication from the teacher.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Drozd, PHD?
Dr. Drozd is by far the best I have ever been to. He has helped my daughter also with getting her the care she needs. His office staff are incredibly kind and treat you like family. They are very respectful for you and your personal needs. Dr. Drozd has a vast understand of his field and takes the care of each of his clients to heart. I have never felt like a person when talking to a provider about my personal issues EVER and he put me at ease almost instantly! He changed my life!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Drozd?