Dr. John Denboer, PHD

Dr. John Denboer, PHD

Neuropsychology  ·
Male
Dr. John Denboer, PHD is a neuropsychologist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in neuropsychology, clinical psychology, and more.Read his story

5111 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 105

Scottsdale, AZ 85250

Learn about Dr. Denboer

Dr. Denboer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Denboer "I am a Clinical Neuropsychologist specializing in the assessment and early stage prevention and intervention of dementia (including Alzheimer's disease). I am the founder and Chief Medical Officer of SMART Brain Aging, Inc. I also specialize in the assessment of concussion/traumatic brain injury and perform sports psychology services. I am very grateful for the opportunity to serve my clients. Feel free to call 480-993-3879 or visit my website for more information."

This content was provided by Dr. Denboer "Vision Statement (personal):

My vision is to be an honest, dynamic, and authentic presence in the lives of others.  I aim to have a positive impact on my patients and a solid reputation as a thought leader within the scientific and medical communities.  My mission is to use my professional skills and God-given talents to be a light for those in darkness, while retaining and promoting personal and family wellness and growth.  I am true to myself as I change.

Mission Statement (professional):

My mission is to be a dynamic and innovative thought leader in the areas of sports psychology and neuropsychology (concussion and dementia).  I do this by offering scientifically-driven interventions aimed at improving clinical conditions and ultimately contributing to an overall progression of improvement in my clients lives. I differentiate myself through authenticity, transparency, and kindness.  I incorporate and align myself with my personal and family values in my work."

• Neuropsychology
  • Clinical Neuropsychology
  • Clinical Psychology

Dr. Denboer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Alzheimer's Disease With Early-Onset
  • Concussion
  • Dementia

• Neuropsychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Carroll College
  • Va Boston Healthcare System
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Barrow Neurological Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Denboer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Denboer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Denboer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Denboer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Denboer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Denboer

3.8

3.508771929824561%

Dr. Denboer?
Dr. Denboer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Denboer, PHD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. DenBoer and his staff provided professional and customized care to my specific needs. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is knowledgeable in the field of neuropsychology. I would highly recommend SMART Brain Aging, Inc. services to anyone.
Laura in Chandler, AZ – Sep 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Denboer, PHD?
Visited my grandmother's assisted living home and offered a FREE talk. He then proceeded to charge her, and all the people who attended, insurance for the talk. No consultation, nothing. Was not approved by her POA. Absolutely disgusting way to take advantage of the elderly. Beware!
Tucson – Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Denboer, PHD?
Dr. DenBoer is helping me a lot... His knowledge and expertise is very clear to me and I am feeling. the good results for now. Thanks Dr.
Marie – Mar 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Denboer, PHD?
He bills insurance and bills your credit cards on file without your permission after you leave without telling you about additional charges for his services that are not your copay and office denies and ignores it when you ask them about it, BEWARE!!! Know what you are doing and paying for before...Read More
Scottsdale, AZ – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Denboer, PHD?
My granny is taking this visual therapy as she ha dementiaand it is slowing down the signs of dementia. Thanks to Dr. John Denboer.
Dan Abramovici in Scottsdale,Arizona – Nov 27, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Denboer?