Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Male
John-David Michels, PA-C
John-David Michels, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Gilbert, AZ.

81 W Guadalupe Rd Ste 111

Gilbert, AZ 85233

Learn about John-David Michels

• Physician Assistant (PA)

John-David Michels does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for John-David Michels is unavailable at this time.

John-David Michels has no awards or honors listed.

John-David Michels has no media or publications listed.

John-David Michels does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are John-David Michels and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

John-David Michels' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending John-David Michels to family and friends
4.3
John-David Michels' Performance
    GOOD
in Mesa phoenix, az |
I saw J. D. Last winter when I was here and want to see him again for a health issue but I can't find out where he is or how to contact him Can u help me with that?
in Gilbert, AZ |
Anyone know where Dr. JD Michels went?? Great doctor, listened to all my issues and helped out above and beyond the average AZ doctors.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
JD is a great doctor I just wish he would get in touch with me and let me know what his plans are.M.Lutz
in Mesa, AZ |
JD is amazing! He listens and truly cares about his patients. He comforted me in a great time of need when I had so much pain going on. I truly believe he has not been supported by medical staff so that he can thrive as a doctor. I miss him and I hope he resurfaces soon so I can go and tell him that he is a wonderful doctor. -Leslie
in Chandler, AZ |
Good doctor, but abruptly quit and left me and other patients without pain management. Not good after he gave everyone pain meds for years then just quit. The office was a joke when this happened just said sorry here's a list of pain management doctors to call, no last script or nothing. Thanks JD, very cowardly exit!! Would have been nice to give just a little warning.
in Gilbert, Az and Pine, Az |
I went to JD for over 7 years and he is very good and the best who managed my pain In my body.. I have been gone for a year and do hope to find him practicing again... Respectfully, S Perez from Az
Gilbert, AZ |
J.D. took the time to listen to my concerns and was extremely thorough. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary physician.
Have you seen John-David Michels, PA-C?
Are you John-David Michels?

Visit John-David Michels