Are you a healthcare professional?

Dr. John Clements, PHD

CounselingMaleAge 62

Counseling

Dr. John Clements, PHD is a counselor in Saint Helens, OR. He is accepting new patients.

Dr. John Clements, PHD

58646 Mcnulty Way Saint Helens, OR 97051

"I believe everyone has the capacity for change. I believe we all have strengths, developed and enriched through our life experiences. I also believe these strengths can be explored and used for problem-solving and pe..."

- Dr. John Clements, PHD

BetterHelp

BetterHelp is an online service created to help you with your mental health. Sign up and find support from a licensed therapist.

Enjoy 20% off your first month with code "Healthgrades"

Enjoy 20% off your first month with code "Healthgrades"

Search for experience in a specific area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for
Background check information is undergoing a refresh. Please check back later.

*The information displayed here is sourced from independent information providers, such as state board websites, as of November 2023, and may not be the most up-to-date information. Healthgrades makes no representations with respect to the accuracy of any information provided here and assumes no responsibility or liability for such information.

Search for your insurance carrier and choose your plan type

Dr. Clements' Reviews

I believe everyone has the capacity for change. I believe we all have strengths, developed and enriched through our life experiences. I also believe these...Read more

I work with all members of the family. My areas of expertise are family systems, relationships within the family, and the development of each family member....Read more

• Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Saint Louis University School of Medicine

Saint Louis University

Saint Louis University School of Medicine

Common Questions and Answers

Please call the office to learn more. (503) 397-5211

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dr. John Clements, PHD?

View contact information to make an appointment.

Can I use my insurance at Dr. John Clements, PHD?

Dr. John Clements, PHD accepts various insurance plans. You can easily check if your insurance provider is accepted by using the Healthgrades insurance check. We recommend verifying your insurance coverage before scheduling an appointment to ensure a seamless experience.

Does Dr. John Clements, PHD accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Dr. John Clements, PHD on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Clements' profile.

What is Dr. John Clements, PHD's office address?

Dr. Clements' office is located at 58646 Mcnulty Way, Saint Helens, OR 97051. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Columbia Community Mental Health58646 Mcnulty Way Saint Helens, OR 97051