Dr. Johnathan Cavallo, DC

Dr. Johnathan Cavallo, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Johnathan Cavallo, DC is a chiropractor in New Holland, PA and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College Of Kansas City in 1994 and specializes in chiropractic, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.Read his story

656 E Main St

New Holland, PA 17557

• Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Cavallo

Dr. Cavallo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cavallo "Johnathan G. Cavallo, DC, DACRB has been around physical medicine and chiropractic adjustments his whole life. Following in his father's footsteps, who was also a chiropractor in 1949, helping patients attain their optimal level of health is a family tradition. Dr. Cavallo has been in practice for over 22 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Cavallo "We take into consideration the whole person, and focus our attention on your body's ability to heal itself without the use of drugs or surgery. Since the nervous system controls every organ in your body, we look to the spine being properly aligned and, if there are shifts, helping the spine come back into alignment. This improves joint movement and mobility which relieve irritation on nerves, that left untreated may lead to symptoms such as sciatica, headaches, pain and discomfort. The good news is routine chiropractic care can benefit people of all ages; from growing children to active seniors"

• Chiropractic
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Cavallo does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Physical Therapy
  • Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Ultrasound

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Park College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Cleveland Chiropractic College Of Kansas City
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Bs Nutrition
    Other Education | Completed 1989
  • Dacrb
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Dr. Cavallo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cavallo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cavallo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cavallo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cavallo's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Lancaster, PA |
When we moved here last year we never thought we would ever find a chiro like our beloved Dr. Molly who was genuinely gifted, we were completely surprised at how much MORE we love the entire staff at Cavallo!!! We are hooked for life...
in New Holland, PA |
Great experience with my massage. The staff was so friendly and the environment is so welcoming. The staff was very knowledgeable and professional for my visit. The massage therapist focused on my needs and did a fantastic job. I would recommend their services to a friend.
in New Holland Pa |
Dr. Cavallo's office is warm and welcoming, and his staff courteous and professional. My service at his office was my first at any chiropractor, and as an RN my expectations are high. All of these were pleasantly surpassed. I would recommend his office to anyone , and I look forward to returning.
in York, PA |
I love getting manual adjustments from Dr Cavallo as they really relieve my neck pain. And the staff is wonderful and very knowledgeable in the services offered.
in East earl pa |
Great place.i hurt my back at the gym and feared i would need surgery as I could barely walk.2/3 sessions a week for i believe 3 weeks and I was fine..great doctor and staff..love it.

Are you Dr. Cavallo?