Dr. John Broderick, DC

Dr. John Broderick, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. John Broderick, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Lowell, MA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Read his story

249 Central St

Lowell, MA 01852

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Learn about Dr. Broderick

Dr. Broderick's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Broderick "Dr. Broderick has been helping people live pain free since he opened his clinic in Lowell, MA in 2001. He has been a licensed chiropractor for nearly 15 years and is committed to promoting health and drug-free living for his patients. He said he was first inspired to join the health care industry after he was in a car accident as a young man. "I was in my early 20's and thought I was invincible. NOT the case," Dr. Broderick said. Dr. Broderick loves spending time with his family and is a huge golf fan. He is one of only 34 chiropractors licensed in the country to go on tour with the PGA! He is the treating physician at the Travelers' Championship"

This content was provided by Dr. Broderick "Dr. Broderick is proud to say that when patients come into the clinic they are treated like family. "Patients quickly understand that we are here for them, to serve them and to get them well," he said."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Broderick does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Pain Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Umass Lowell
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • No Internship Required
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • No Residency Required
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Broderick has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Broderick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Broderick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Broderick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Broderick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Broderick to family and friends
Dr. Broderick Says:

Thank you for your review. If you were satisfied with your experience, tell friends and family. If you were unsatisfied for any reason, tell me, 978-452-1466. I don't guarantee results but what I do guarantee is our best effort to help get you well.

Dr. Broderick's Performance
in North Andover, MA |
Great, friendly staff, clean neat environment.
in Lowell, MA |
It was a pleasure, everyone in the office is very pleasant and helpful.
in Lowell, MA |
He was very funny and always in a good mood. He is awesome and the staff are the best!!
in Seabrook, NH |
I highly would recommend Dr. Broderick and his staff. Very friendly and helpful.
in Lawrence, MA |
My overall experience was great!! The doc did a wonderful job fixing me.
in Lowell, MA |
He is a good doctor, very helpful and you can learn a couple things from him.
Great Doctor!
in Lowell, MA |
He is very friendly and polite as well as caring. He was funny at times and if I had any problems in the future (I hope not to) I wouldn't hesitate to come back and see him. Thanks Dr. Broderick!
in Lowell, MA |
I had the best care, my body healed perfectly. I would highly recommend him for all of your aches and pains.
in Chelmsford, MA |
Everyone treated me excellent!!
in Lowell, MA |
The Doctor gave me the attention I needed.
in Pepperell, MA |
Dr. B and his staff were amazing, Super friendly and personable. Highly knowledgeable as well. 10 out of 10 would recommend;)
in leominster, ma |
This doctor had taken me in as If I was family. He spoke to me very clearly and I felt very comfortable with him .
in Leominster, MA |
Open, Simple, knowledgeable, Honest, caring and super friendly.
in Haverhill, MA |
Awesome! Very friendly and always informative.
in Lowell, MA |
My experience was great for never going to a chiropractor. He and his staff were very knowledgeable in everything they helped me with. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a chiropractor.
in Lowell, MA |
Amazing, friendly, no long wait. I felt like I was visiting family. They truly care about their patients.
in Lowell, MA |
Great People! I enjoyed my time here. Thank you so much!!
in Lowell, MA |
Friendly, professional, listens and I would highly recommend to others.
in Lowell, MA |
Never a wait and employees are super friendly!
in North Andover, MA |
Very nice chiropractor who helped me through 2 accidents, and I will be coming for monthly visits as well.
in Lowell, MA |
Nice friendly and comfortable place. Great staff!!
Awesome People!!
in Lowell, MA |
Super professional and kind doctor. He really makes you feel at home. He listens to any issues you may have, will definitely be a chiropractor to come to for anything!!
in Lowell, MA |
Really friendly staff! Even under construction, they kept building appearance and conditions up to par. During holiday events, patients were more than welcome to participate and enjoy amazing food. :) Overall if I ever needed treatment in the future I will come back here.
in Lowell, MA |
He was very helpful with answering any and all questions I had. He is a very funny person!
in Lowell, MA |
Very helpful and welcoming. I always come late with my busy schedule but they still waited for me. I really appreciate their services.
in Lowell, MA |
Love you guys, great service and great place to be. I felt great when I'm leaving here.
in Lowell, MA |
Great Staff and very friendly.
in Lowell, MA |
It was friendly and welcoming and always professional.
in Lawrence, MA |
I had an amazing experience! Dr. Broderick and staff are wonderful!!
in Lowell, MA |
He is kind,patients first Doctor. He is the best in the business
in Lowell, MA |
Very great doctor! Experienced and kind, and great staff as well.
in Lowell, MA |
Everyone here is wonderful! I'm sad that this will be my last day! I Would definitely recommend. Definitely 5-star in my book!
in Lowell, MA |
Therapy helped very much!!!
in Lowell, MA |
He has been nothing but a great person and a great doctor. He helped me get through this difficult situation.
in Lowell, MA |
Dr. Broderick and his team are amazing and very flexible with appointments.
in Lowell, MA |
It was a great experience. I think he is the best!!
in Lowell, MA |
I loved it! Fast, Fun and Friendly!
in Lowell, MA |
I like ho they treated me!
in Dracut, MA |
I was very comfortable with the Doctors and staff. They are very friendly.
in Lowell, MA |
I loved the attention they give you here. They make you feel like you're at home.
in Lowell, MA |
1 word - Awesome! They were very nice and professional.
in Lowell, MA |
The doctor was wonderful. He explained everything and made me feel very comfortable.
in Chelmsford, MA |
Dr. Broderick is very kind, always nice and of course he's the best at what he does. Easy to talk to also.
in Lowell, MA |
I had a wonderful experience @ Dr. Broderick's practice. The staff are very professional, empathetic and courteous especially Claudia. I would definitely return. My back pain improved tremendously. I am now able to perform daily activities with ease and pain free.
in Lowell, MA |
Its awesome feeling brand new every time I'm done with my appointments.
in Lowell, MA |
They are amazing people! I healed quickly.
in Lowell, MA |
This doctor is amazing, very friendly and good. His office staffs are also very nice people to work with . They will make your pain disappear with in a short period of time if you listen to their instructions, work throughout your appointments and stay focus.I will recommend anyone to go to them for services.Amazing place.
in Lowell, MA |
I have no words to express myself for everyone there, how I was welcomed and the service. Even how he would smile and talk to you, he was a real professional. Thanks so much.
Have you seen Dr. John Broderick, DC?
Are you Dr. Broderick?