Dr. John Bomar, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 63

Dr. Bomar

John Bomar Dc

204 N 26th St Arkadelphia, AR 71923

Dr. John Bomar, DC is a Chiropractor in Arkadelphia, AR and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic medical school in 1978. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bomar to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check if Dr. Bomar treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Injuries
  • Neck Pain
  • Whiplash

Dr. Bomar accepts

Dr. Bomar accepts the following insurance:

Qualchoice
Qualchoice PPO

Dr. Bomar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bomar

Dr. Bomar?
  • Appointment scheduling (36)
  • Explained conditions well (36)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (36)
    I most definetly would recommend him to everyone! I went in thinking it was just my lower back and a little stiffness in my neck. I really had a hard time trusting Dr Bomar at first because I had one bad visit with a different Dr. before finding Dr Bomar... After the first visit with Dr Bomar I felt better. Then Dr Bomar tried a little different treatment on me and a different way to adjust me specifically. He really listened to me and made adjustments accordingly!! One thing for sure he really cares for you when you become one of his patients! I haven’t had this much mobility in awhile and will continue to go see him every month or so! Great Doc!
    Shawna – Apr 07, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?
    Dr. Bomar has done so much to improve my health. I was in excruiating pain when I first saw him. The initial and follow-up visits got my neck and back to a point that I was years ago--no pain. I cannot say enough about how knowledgeable he is and how he directs me to natural healing as well. He is truly a healer.
    jeanene dimarzio – Jan 28, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?
    Dr. John Bomar is a great chiropractor with decades of experience. He actually takes his time to find out and Diagnose the problem that you’re having from day one. His working environment gives you a home welcoming feeling, with a comfortable feeling knowing you can trust what he says. After a few weeks of treatment, my lower back pain eased away completely. If you’re looking for a good chiropractic he is the guy to see.
    Curtis Calvin – Aug 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?
    I would have to say that for me Dr. Bomar is a lifesaver. I had been living with pain for more than 20 years. Of course I had been to different doctors over the years but none of them got to the root cause of my pain. I would get a shot now and then and told to take pain medicine. It was purely by chance that I pulled into the parking lot of Dr. Bomars office. A Devine intervention I would say. I have been going to Dr.Bomar for about three weeks now, and am pretty much pain free! I am so thankful for Dr. Bomar. Also his “right hand”, Ashley is wonderful! I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Bomar.
    Arkadelpbia – Jul 03, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?
    helped me find out what my condition was. also helped me with diet and exercise activities to manage my pain.
    Jun 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?
    Dr. Bomar was able to properly diagnose the problem I had with my back and neck and provide a comprehensive plan to eliminate my pain and mobility restrictions. I am feeling better than I have for years and I keep improving. He truly is interested in the patient's wellness and keeps the patient engaged with solutions they can manage outside of the office to benefit them.
    Jeff from Arkadelphia in Arkadelphia, AR – Jul 05, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?
    After years of dealing with ongoing pain and only temporary relief from various Chiropractors, I found myself at the office of Dr. Bomar, DC in Arkadelphia Arkansas. This is where I finally found someone that made a huge difference and stopped my pain! I would recommend Dr. John Bomar to anyone needing Spinal health care. He is very thorough and gave me direction on how to take care of myself after my exam and analysis. I left his office educated on my condition and feeling better.
    James Notley in Prescott AR – Oct 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?
    Effective and knowledgeable. He was more concerned with my care than my cash. I saw marked improvement in a 7 year old injury within only two weeks of his case. Solid recommend.
    Memphis, TN – Sep 18, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?
    I have been going to Dr. Bomar for a couple of months now and feel so much better and also like I know more about my problem. I really like how Dr. Bomar makes sure I know what my problem is and why it is. I don't just feel like its in and out see you next time. Dr. Bomar cares that his patients get better and stay better.
    Derek in Arkadelphia, AR – Mar 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?
    Dr. Bomar has a genuine concern for his patients. He has been helping me for both shoulder and back pain and my visits to him have lessened my pain and discomfort. He explains everything he does and provides suggestions for exercises and lifestyle changes in order to improve your overall health. Ashley, who works at his office, always has a smile on her face and is a pleasure to deal with.
    Douglas Earnest in Dalark, AR – Jan 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?
    So much more than a 'pop it' and leave chiropractor. Showed me that he genuinely cares for his patients and wants their overall health to improve. Dr. Bomar is without a doubt VERY experienced, thorough, professional, and definitely knows what he is talking about! And his receptionist Ashley is the best!
    Debbi Hicks in Glenwood, AR – Jan 10, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?
    Takes time to explain everything so you fully understand what exactly is the problem and how you can contribute to your own recovery. Emphasizes natural care and has a great attitude and optimism about your care.
    Savannah S. in Arkadelphia, AR – Dec 08, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?
    Dr. Bomar is very thorough, he takes the time to explain what he is doing as he makes adjustments, and what he hopes to achieve with the different exercises he has me doing at home to strengthen back muscles.
    Peggy W in Arkadelphia, AR – May 19, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?
    I Have been 100% satisfied with Dr. Bomar, so much so that I have taken my teenage daughter to him also. He is so knowledgeable about more things concerning the body than just the spine. I learn something new every time I go in for a visit. He even helped my daughter change her eating habits, which I wasn't sure I would ever see happen, but she actually eats more fruits and veggies than she ever has. I look forward to every visit!!
    Monica Hughes in Bismarck, AR – Oct 22, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Bomar, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bomar?

We utilize full-spine, hands-on spinal adjusting/manipulation as our primary treatment for biomechanical spinal problems, usually preceded by physical...Read more

• Chiropractic