Chiropractic  |
Dr. John Bomar, DC
Dr. John Bomar, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Arkadelphia, AR. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 39 years.

204 N 26th St

Arkadelphia, AR 71923

• Qualchoice

Learn about Dr. Bomar

We utilize full-spine, hands-on spinal adjusting/manipulation as our primary treatment for biomechanical spinal problems, usually preceded by physical therapy to reduce local muscle spasm. We do a thorough initial exam and give you an explanation of our findings. In practice 39 years in the same location. Honors graduate, published author and up to date on the latest research. Ours is a simple clinic philosophy, we treat patients as we would want to be treated ourselves.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Bomar does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Neck Injuries
  • Neck Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Bomar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bomar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bomar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bomar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bomar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bomar to family and friends
Dr. Bomar's Performance
Memphis, TN |
Effective and knowledgeable. He was more concerned with my care than my cash. I saw marked improvement in a 7 year old injury within only two weeks of his case. Solid recommend.
in Arkadelphia, AR |
I have been going to Dr. Bomar for a couple of months now and feel so much better and also like I know more about my problem. I really like how Dr. Bomar makes sure I know what my problem is and why it is. I don't just feel like its in and out see you next time. Dr. Bomar cares that his patients get better and stay better.
in Dalark, AR |
Dr. Bomar has a genuine concern for his patients. He has been helping me for both shoulder and back pain and my visits to him have lessened my pain and discomfort. He explains everything he does and provides suggestions for exercises and lifestyle changes in order to improve your overall health. Ashley, who works at his office, always has a smile on her face and is a pleasure to deal with.
in Glenwood, AR |
So much more than a 'pop it' and leave chiropractor. Showed me that he genuinely cares for his patients and wants their overall health to improve. Dr. Bomar is without a doubt VERY experienced, thorough, professional, and definitely knows what he is talking about! And his receptionist Ashley is the best!
in Arkadelphia, AR |
Takes time to explain everything so you fully understand what exactly is the problem and how you can contribute to your own recovery. Emphasizes natural care and has a great attitude and optimism about your care.
in Arkadelphia, AR |
Dr. Bomar is very thorough, he takes the time to explain what he is doing as he makes adjustments, and what he hopes to achieve with the different exercises he has me doing at home to strengthen back muscles.
in Bismarck, AR |
I Have been 100% satisfied with Dr. Bomar, so much so that I have taken my teenage daughter to him also. He is so knowledgeable about more things concerning the body than just the spine. I learn something new every time I go in for a visit. He even helped my daughter change her eating habits, which I wasn't sure I would ever see happen, but she actually eats more fruits and veggies than she ever has. I look forward to every visit!!
Have you seen Dr. John Bomar, DC?
Are you Dr. Bomar?