Dr. John Benevento, DPT

Orthopedic Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Benevento

Meli Orthopedic Centers of Excellence----Physical Therapy

2964 N State Road 7 Ste 206 Margate, FL 33063

Dr. John Benevento, DPT is an orthopedic physical therapist in Margate, FL and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University / Doctorate In Physical Therapy in 2010 and specializes in orthopedic physical therapy, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Benevento accepts

Dr. Benevento accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Medicare
MedRisk
Worker's Compensation WC
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Benevento treats your condition or procedure

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics

2013
Cert-Mdt---McKenzie Instite Usa, Certified Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
2012
Cscs---National Strength and Conditioning Association, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
2010

Dr. Benevento?
Dr. Benevento's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Benevento, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Great team of therapists! Very professional always accommodating. I tended to be early frequently and they were always able to accommodate me without interruption to any other patient services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
Extremely knowledgeable and professional physical therapist. Helped me recover from tennis elbow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
The best therapist ever. Understand to pain I am going through. A good listener to my pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
I couldn't be happier with my therapy. I have made fantastic progress and am looking forward to to getting back to normal. The people here are very up beat and motivating. I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
Had a pleasant experience working with John and is staff. He was very knowledgeable about by rotator cuff surgery. It is a relaxed and positive environment for your physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
The team here is top notch - friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They make the rehab experience enjoyable if that is possible. Most importantly I feel as if they really care about my progress- not like most places that simply go through the motions. I am very fortunate to have been referred here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
John has created a great team and environment at his physical therapy office. He has a great attitude and a multitude of knowledge which is mirrored by all of the therapists and interns. I have progressed quickly with all of the help from John and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
John will be sure to see that your healing process will be safe sure and strong Great attention to details about your PT
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
He is courteous , patient, soft-spoken and knowledgeable. He is observant as to how far to push your therapy without causing too much discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
From the first moment I entered Meli Orthopaedics I was greeted with a smile and a sincere hello. During my evaluation John was compassionate and sincerely wanted to know about me and what I’ve been through. Most importantly he wanted to meet my needs and fulfill my personal therapeutic goals. My therapy sessions have been fabulous and certainly specific to helping my physical as well as emotional needs be fulfilled and healed. Great experience! I look forward to each therapy session. The best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
John cares for his patients highly, he takes everything into consideration when treating his patients. Over the weeks I’ve been in physical therapy, he has encouraged me to keep pushing myself to get better. Instead of treating me just like a patient, he makes me feel welcomed, like a friend or even family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
My experience working with John and his team was very rewarding and a great experience very professional all round love all there hard work which I would recommend future reference to friends to come here Great job john and his team. Love this place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
John has been attentive to my health needs. He values the progress I make with my arm. I always enjoy the comfortable atmosphere with friendly staff. At last, my arm is making a great recover.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
I have had a great therapy experience with Dr Benevento. He has helped me increase the motion in my injured knee and isolate areas that need to be worked on. His friendly professional manner makes Physical Therapy a pleasure. The staff and facility are courteous and helpful. I would highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
JOHN has been very professional every time I come in. He and his staff have helped me regain a tremendous amount of range of motion & strength.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
John is awesome. He really helped me fix my shoulder. I took the time to talk to me and explain things thoroughly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
John has done a Great job on helping walk with less pain and getting closer to no walker. John is a Great person and will give you the help you need. He hs Great people working with him also!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
John is an amazing physical therapist. He is detailed all while creating a fun atmosphere. Recovery has been way harder than I expected but these guys here build my spirit 3 times a week. I could not imagine allowing any other practice treat me. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
Best place for physical therapy in town. Have learned effective exercises to help back pain. PT’s always have a smile and it’s a pleasure to go to therapy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Benevento, DPT?
Amazing therapist and always engaging during my care.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Benevento?

Meli Orthopedic Centers of Excellence----Physical Therapy